Pelosi warns republican senators allow witnesses in impeachment trail or pay a price

Right, but you aren't ticked off that the leader of the Senate is trying to help with the cover up.

Cover-up of what? If you know about something, it's not being covered up. If there's something the democrats in the House didn't get, it's on them for rushing their vote through then sitting on it for a month. It's out of Pelosi's hands now, but she's acting like she thinks she's actually in charge.

Bullshit, McConnell wants this wrapped up quickly b4 more info comes out. If you really want to get to the truth bring in Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo and Guiliani. There is a reason Mitch and Trump don't want them to testify.

If they are so important, the hostile House should have pursued them, but did not. There is a reason Schiff and Pelosi didn't bother, but now want the Senate to do it for them.

Sure they did, Trump ordered them not to cooperate. Oh that's right you forgot that didn't you.
They asked, Trump said no, and they dropped it. I didn't forget that at all, because I'm saying the House didn't pursue their testimony. Almost literally, Trump said "Boo!" and they said "Okay, whatever you say". They didn't do diddly, and now think that the Senate will make up for their failure. Did you forget that it was such an emergency to get rid of Trump that they had to rush the whole thing through, then sat on it for a month, doing nothing?

They could have sued and forced testimony as an earlier link had pointed out, however they didn't want justice, they wanted an impeachment. Now, the Senate has the option and the House has made themselves irrelevant.

Right, but you aren't ticked off that the leader of the Senate is trying to help with the cover up.

Cover-up of what? If you know about something, it's not being covered up. If there's something the democrats in the House didn't get, it's on them for rushing their vote through then sitting on it for a month. It's out of Pelosi's hands now, but she's acting like she thinks she's actually in charge.

Bullshit, McConnell wants this wrapped up quickly b4 more info comes out. If you really want to get to the truth bring in Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo and Guiliani. There is a reason Mitch and Trump don't want them to testify.

If they are so important, the hostile House should have pursued them, but did not. There is a reason Schiff and Pelosi didn't bother, but now want the Senate to do it for them.

Sure they did, Trump ordered them not to cooperate. Oh that's right you forgot that didn't you.
They asked, Trump said no, and they dropped it. I didn't forget that at all, because I'm saying the House didn't pursue their testimony. Almost literally, Trump said "Boo!" and they said "Okay, whatever you say". They didn't do diddly, and now think that the Senate will make up for their failure. Did you forget that it was such an emergency to get rid of Trump that they had to rush the whole thing through, then sat on it for a month, doing nothing?
Remember when House republicans had like 10 different Benghazi investigations ...and subpoenaed Hillary to testify and she was blocked from testifying by Obama -- because he was sooooo afraid of how she would be owned by Trey Gowdy -- so he blocked all witnesses from testifying??

Yea me either...….

But according to you folks -- he should have......I for one am glad witnesses testified -- because it made it more clear just how full of shit republicans really are....just like this impeachment will also show....

Remember when House republicans had like 10 different Benghazi investigations ...and subpoenaed Hillary to testify and she was blocked from testifying by Obama -- because he was sooooo afraid of how she would be owned by Trey Gowdy -- so he blocked all witnesses from testifying??

Yea me either...….

But according to you folks -- he should have......I for one am glad witnesses testified -- because it made it more clear just how full of shit republicans really are....just like this impeachment will also show....

No but, I remember just recently how the Democrat House blocked Republicans from their secret inquisition and fought like Hell to block Republican witnesses.

Pelosi Warns Republican Senators: Allow Witnesses in Impeachment Trial Or "Pay a Price" (VIDEO)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a warning shot to Republican senators on Sunday: allow witnesses in the impeachment trial or “pay a price.”

Oh stf up you old demonic b***h!
Pound sand Nancy. You should have issued subpoenas and built a solid case instead of sending over two nebulous place holder charges.

She did dumb ass....
Pound sand? Yeah, she has a history of that. As far as witnesses, everyone they want to call now were discussed in the house and were not subpoenaed like Bolton. You don't get re-dos when you present your charges without the evidence. They didn't have to stop the process and write the articles. They could have continued on and built their case. They chose not to and you get two general charges. They may as well have written a third one that simply stated "orange man bad"......but that is pretty much what the first two did, soooo...…..pound sand.

Yea me either...….

No but, I remember just recently how the Democrat House blocked Republicans from their secret inquisition and fought like Hell to block Republican witnesses.
Except that is also a lie...

Here is a list of the Republicans that were in the House hearing SCIF that you morons continually lie about....Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the House briefing....so they can lie to morons like you because they know you stupid enough to believe it...

Notice how all of the names are people on the Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees?? Because only House members on those committees are allowed in the hearing...

Dont you trumpers EVER get tired of lying?? Seriously??

Yea me either...….

Here is a list of the Republicans that were in the House hearing SCIF that you morons continually lie about....Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the House briefing....so they can lie to morons like you because they know you stupid enough to believe it...

Notice how all of the names are people on the Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees?? Because only House members on those committees are allowed in the hearing...

We aspire to be like Bull Schiff the leaking parody machine.

Yea me either...….

Had Obama blocked all that, it would have been up to the House to go after them. You know, like they went after Holder and got him on contempt charges. They didn't whine that the Senate should go after him because they wouldn't bother to take the time and do it. So you can take your massive leap of ill-logic and stuff it.

Yea me either...….

Yeah and I remember the whining when they said Republicans 'broke in' to the private smoke filled inquisition. Democrats wanted to hold clandestine inquisitions but got outed. Seriously, don't you TSDer's ever get tired of polishing your hatred turd?

Yea me either...….

Yeah and I remember the whining when they said Republicans 'broke in' to the private smoke filled inquisition. Democrats wanted to hold clandestine inquisitions but got outed. Seriously, don't you TSDer's ever get tired of polishing your hatred turd?

Do you Trump Humpers ever stop lying.

Quite frankly, if I were a Senator, even a democrat, I'd be ticked off at Pelosi's blatant attempts to control what the Senate does and how it does it.
It is classic bad advice when coming from ones rivals.

When are you going to stop polishing the Trump Turd.

I don't polish your fake turds. Face it, you TDSers and the Democrats are trying to bend the rules while making up fake charges. Now you and your House Speaker are actually threatening anyone who disagrees with them. Reminds me of a crazy X wife.

This should be there respnse to her.
WjHGviq.jpg

Pelosi Warns Republican Senators: Allow Witnesses in Impeachment Trial Or "Pay a Price" (VIDEO)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a warning shot to Republican senators on Sunday: allow witnesses in the impeachment trial or “pay a price.”

She just stated fact. You know, FACT. That thing that keeps nibbling on your ass that you keep ignoring. November is coming on fast. And right now, there is no Senate. It's Rump Capital. The voters aren't going to have forgotten how the Republican Senators sold the nation out for Rump unless the Republican Senators start changing. And it won't really matter the vote. We all know Rump is not going to be removed from office. But it's how the vote is obtained. And with Boltons book coming out with such a wonderful timing, the Senate Reps in the swing states can be in very serious trouble. The last thing I want to see is the Dems to control the House, Senate and the President. When one party controls all three that's when we get in the biggest trouble.

I would let them testify in the hearing. But under one condition. That they will have to take a series of lie detector tests. And if they don't pass. That they will allow the Republican Senators to give them an old fashion blanket party.

I'll go for that as long as the Republican Senators have to take that same Lie Detector test.

BREAKING: After special meeting Mitch says Republicans have the votes to stop witnesses in the senate.

GOP confident of win on witnesses

I predict by next Monday or Tuesday this will be behind us.

It only takes 4 Republicans to do what's right instead of do what's "Right" for Rump. In fact, with 3, that's a 50-50 and Roberts gets to decide. And then the damage is done in the November Elections for many of the Swing State Republicans. Is Rump really worth it? Yes, the vote will never to 67 but a least go through the motions of something fair. Rump is baked rump roast in November. Does the so called Republicans wish to completely destroy the Republican Party Name over one Criminally insane man?

When are you going to stop polishing the Trump Turd.

I don't polish your fake turds.

You just polish Trump's.

Face it, you TDSers and the Democrats are trying to bend the rules while making up fake charges.

Trump Humpers in denial, you believe your God is allowed to do whatever he wants. The law doesn't apply to him, does it?

Now you and your House Speaker are actually threatening anyone who disagrees with them. Reminds me of a crazy X wife.

Ask those republicans in the Senate that might vote for witnesses what type of threats they are receiving right now.

Forum List

Back