Democrats Allowed "Ghetto Trash" To Question Witnesses During Impeachment Hearing

The OP of course is doing his usual bait with his sarcasm thread titles.

I do however agree with the use of the term "ghetto trash". She fits it quite well, loud and obnoxious. Maybe she should have made her presentation during the two long impeachment hearings during the last administration, since of course her spew has nothing to do with why they are there today.

Look at this ghetto trash OMB Budget director

She has the nerve to be upset at Kevin McCarthy just because he lied about not receiving a paycheck because of the shut down?

She didn't have to tell everyone that Congress still gets paid regardless of a shut down.....who does she think she is...and look at her tone...she is so violent.....scary....yuck

And then look at this ghetto trash....talking about she introduced a bill that ensures service members and poor families aren't having to go without because of govt shut down...and look at what she has on, no self-respecting American would wear that.......what is it with these racist Democrats and all of their ghetto trash...

The OP of course is doing his usual bait with his sarcasm thread titles.

I do however agree with the use of the term "ghetto trash". She fits it quite well, loud and obnoxious. Maybe she should have made her presentation during the two long impeachment hearings during the last administration, since of course her spew has nothing to do with why they are there today.
how many crimes did the witnesses say Biden committed?

Because she rightfully pointed out the answer is ZERO

Because if was a fifth, we would all be drunk

By the way, even Fox hosts agree with her....this fake ass impeachment hearing was a dud.....

I can look at this chick, her mannerisms and facial expressions, and listen to her intonations, and it becomes obvious to me that she is a fucking coont. She is also young and inexperienced, which does not keep you from attaining positions of power anymore. The republic was established on, inter alia, the assumption that learned men who had accomplished and experience much in life would donate their time to the governance of the country. It would be a noble endeavor. But now it is a pay raise for the unaccomplished and inexperienced. It allows them to legislate on matters they have never dealt with, EVER, in their lives.

I have been in business for myself for 24 years. I would not let AOC or this Jasmine twat anywhere near my books. They would fuck them up big time because they would not know what they are doing. BUT, we let them play congress-person in DC and make laws affecting taxation and compliance. WTF could happen, right? AOC makes something like $170K fucking off in Congress. She is the least effective member. She neither authors nor sponsors anything (which is a good thing), and she has no political capital. She is a perpetual back-bencher that nobody takes seriously. Her only contributions to America politics are (1) to make snarky leftist Tweets; and (2) to provide jerk-off material to incel Gen-y shits.

AOC makes far more now than she has at any other job. She went from destitute to nearly a millionaire. Serving in government was supposed to be a step-down for accomplished people, not a step up for unaccomplished people.
AOC is AWOL on paying off her college debt

Look at this ghetto trash OMB Budget director

She has the nerve to be upset at Kevin McCarthy just because he lied about not receiving a paycheck because of the shut down?

She didn't have to tell everyone that Congress still gets paid regardless of a shut down.....who does she think she is...and look at her tone...she is so violent.....scary....yuck

And then look at this ghetto trash....talking about she introduced a bill that ensures service members and poor families aren't having to go without because of govt shut down...and look at what she has on, no self-respecting American would wear that.......what is it with these racist Democrats and all of their ghetto trash...

You're really racist.

"House Republicans held their first hearing on Biden’s alleged corruption. They have for months accused him of wrongdoing, but they have yet to provide any actual evidence. Crockett took a moment to remind them of someone who has actually done wrong. Representative Jasmine Crockett delivered an epic takedown on Thursday of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden when she read out a long list of criminal charges against Donald Trump."

Not only was did she use a very foul and inappropriate word when she referred to Trump's bathroom where he stored classified documents as a "shitter" -- she also dressed very inappropriately wearing fancy designer clothes and just carrying herself in a way that is very ghetto, subhuman and quite frankly, un-American. And she is actually a lawyer, obviously she passed the bar due to affirmative action; I wonder how did the Dallas and Duncanville area ever elect this woman, but blacks tend to vote for ghetto trash. Just because she was the youngest black lawmaker in the Texas state house; and authored more bills than any other freshman congressman; that doesn't mean she isn't ghetto trash...I mean, she isn't even a grandmother at 36; or going thru a divorce; or having fun getting caught giving out handjobs in a theater; something a real American congresswoman would do. But when you can't refute a single word she said, then you must bring up the fact that she is ghetto, don't you??

And then there is this other ghetto trash thug....Maxwell Frost.....

How dare this guy claim the great, honorable and powerful Speaker McCarthy only did this impeachment hearing because he is weak and desperate to hang on to his speakership? The nerve of these thug blacks, getting elected to Congress and not knowing their place. This is another Democrat who is the youngest member of Congress, and first member in Congress from Generation Z -- is this the best the Dems can do? This guy can't hold a candle to the intellectual prowess of Lauren Boebert; and he certainly doesn't have the trustworthiness and morality of a George Santos...and these are the people we are allowing to make Republican's own witnesses look like morons?

Ghetto Trash? Did they let you testify or something?

Forum List

Back