Pelosi warns republican senators allow witnesses in impeachment trail or pay a price

Quite frankly, if I were a Senator, even a democrat, I'd be ticked off at Pelosi's blatant attempts to control what the Senate does and how it does it.

Right, but you aren't ticked off that the leader of the Senate is trying to help with the cover up.

Cover-up of what? If you know about something, it's not being covered up. If there's something the democrats in the House didn't get, it's on them for rushing their vote through then sitting on it for a month. It's out of Pelosi's hands now, but she's acting like she thinks she's actually in charge.

Bullshit, McConnell wants this wrapped up quickly b4 more info comes out. If you really want to get to the truth bring in Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo and Guiliani. There is a reason Mitch and Trump don't want them to testify.

Quite frankly, if I were a Senator, even a democrat, I'd be ticked off at Pelosi's blatant attempts to control what the Senate does and how it does it.

Right, but you aren't ticked off that the leader of the Senate is trying to help with the cover up.

Cover-up of what? If you know about something, it's not being covered up. If there's something the democrats in the House didn't get, it's on them for rushing their vote through then sitting on it for a month. It's out of Pelosi's hands now, but she's acting like she thinks she's actually in charge.

Bullshit, McConnell wants this wrapped up quickly b4 more info comes out. If you really want to get to the truth bring in Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo and Guiliani. There is a reason Mitch and Trump don't want them to testify.

If they are so important, the hostile House should have pursued them, but did not. There is a reason Schiff and Pelosi didn't bother, but now want the Senate to do it for them.

Pelosi Warns Republican Senators: Allow Witnesses in Impeachment Trial Or "Pay a Price" (VIDEO)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a warning shot to Republican senators on Sunday: allow witnesses in the impeachment trial or “pay a price.”

Oh stf up you old demonic b***h!

Yes they will pay a price.

At the ballot box.

I don't know if you have been paying attention to elections since 2017 but republicans have been losing most elections in the past few years.

When over 70% of the nation wants witnesses and evidence in a trial but the republicans refuse to allow it, those Americans stop voting for republicans.

Not allowing witnesses and evidence will only result in republicans losing the election in November.

Keep it up. Your party keeps doing the exact opposite of what the people of our nation want. Which is a good way to reduce your party to losing elections on a regular basis.

Yes, the way to preserve democracy is to keep your head in the sand and ignore what the voters want. It will guarantee your loss election after election for years to come.

What will we be left with? One major political party. Here's a clue, that's not a democratic republic.

POLL-Let them speak: Most Americans want witnesses in Trump impeachment trial

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 8.41.35 AM.png

Pelosi Warns Republican Senators: Allow Witnesses in Impeachment Trial Or "Pay a Price" (VIDEO)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a warning shot to Republican senators on Sunday: allow witnesses in the impeachment trial or “pay a price.”

At the ballot box.

I don't know if you have been paying attention to elections since 2017 but republicans have been losing most elections in the past few years.

When over 70% of the nation wants witnesses and evidence in a trial but the republicans refuse to allow it, those Americans stop voting for republicans.

Not allowing witnesses and evidence will only result in republicans losing the election in November.

Keep it up. Your party keeps doing the exact opposite of what the people of our nation want. Which is a good way to reduce your party to losing elections on a regular basis.

Yes, the way to preserve democracy is to keep your head in the sand and ignore what the voters want. It will guarantee your loss election after election for years to come.

What will we be left with? One major political party. Here's a clue, that's not a democratic republic.

View attachment 303029
One word. BULLSHIT!

I believe Pelosi just publicly called for the murder of over 50 US Senators....The FBI should investigate this and see if she has been in communications with Antifa or some terrorist sleeper cell who would carry out her assassination threats.....

Now of course when Trump said Adam Schiff will pay a price for impeaching him -- that wasn't like a threat of physical harm or anything -- he was merely saying Schiff would pay a political price as in, he will be voted out of office for his actions....which is nothing like Pelosi said...nothing I say!!!

Trump suggests Schiff will pay a 'price' for pushing impeachment

At the ballot box.

View attachment 303029
One word. BULLSHIT!
dick

So, you are claiming Pelosi never subpoenaed anyone?
No. I'm stating the fact that Pelosi was not denied a single subpoena ruled as constitutional.

I'm stating the fact that nobody stopped Pelosi from filing subpoenas on anyone she wanted to hear from.

These facts are not in dispute.

Pelosi refused, and tards are stupid enough to pretend to blame McTurtle.

No. I'm stating the fact that Pelosi was not denied a single subpoena ruled as constitutional.

I'm stating the fact that nobody stopped Pelosi from filing subpoenas on anyone she wanted to hear from.

Ohhhhh. So it only counts if she issued a subpoena & it slowly went through the court system for months.

Read this, print it & then shove it up your lying ass.

Trump impeachment inquiry: Who has been subpoenaed?

Pound sand Nancy. You should have issued subpoenas and built a solid case instead of sending over two nebulous place holder charges.

She did dumb ass....

If they are so important, the hostile House should have pursued them, but did not. There is a reason Schiff and Pelosi didn't bother, but now want the Senate to do it for them.

Sure they did, Trump ordered them not to cooperate. Oh that's right you forgot that didn't you.

Ohhhhh. So it only counts if she issued a subpoena & it slowly went through the court system for months.

Read this, print it & then shove it up your lying ass.

Trump impeachment inquiry: Who has been subpoenaed?

Impeachment is serious business. Stalinist democrats lead by nutty Iran Nan crapped all over the process. You fuckers should burn in Hell

God forbid that she does not want a cover up.
Newsflash. Pelosi orchestrated the coverup.

Pelosi could have and should have subpoenaed everyone relevant.

She refused.

Her best talent is getting sheep to re-bleat her lies.

Trump Humpers defense of Trump is to lie and hope someone believes it.

Schiff never even met the Whistleblower!

He didn't need to.

Sure they did, Trump ordered them not to cooperate. Oh that's right you forgot that didn't you.
They asked, Trump said no, and they dropped it. I didn't forget that at all, because I'm saying the House didn't pursue their testimony. Almost literally, Trump said "Boo!" and they said "Okay, whatever you say". They didn't do diddly, and now think that the Senate will make up for their failure. Did you forget that it was such an emergency to get rid of Trump that they had to rush the whole thing through, then sat on it for a month, doing nothing?

Forum List

Back