Democrats Allowed "Ghetto Trash" To Question Witnesses During Impeachment Hearing

So proof that Biden is innocent is reading off a bunch of bullshit trumped up charges against Trump, a former president who currently leads in the polls for the upcoming election? How do bullshit charges against Trump make Biden innocent?

So proof that Biden is innocent is reading off a bunch of bullshit trumped up charges against Trump, a former president who currently leads in the polls for the upcoming election? How do bullshit charges against Trump make Biden innocent?
Son, I don't think you understand how the world work.. Nobody has to prove biden's innocence.

Every decision I ever made, starting at a very young age, was geared towards avoiding sub-human shit like that.... for my entire lifetime. It started with studying, getting good grades, excellent university, multiple engineering degrees and big money employment.... all designed to insulate me from filthy fucking animals like that.

The plan worked. I feel like an absolute genius.

d-texas-rep-jasmine-crockett-tears-republican-senators-a-v0-t-2fCpKHANsjo5yc97GVMPiIYutXDMHcbS...jpg

Forum List

Back