Democrats Allowed "Ghetto Trash" To Question Witnesses During Impeachment Hearing

Every decision I ever made, starting at a very young age, was geared towards avoiding sub-human shit like that.... for my entire lifetime. It started with studying, getting good grades, excellent university, multiple engineering degrees and big money employment.... all designed to insulate me from filthy fucking animals like that.

The plan worked. I feel like an absolute genius.

View attachment 835959
But, in spite of all of that, you're fucking stupid enough to fall for Grifty's con.

Same with Trump.
Yes....but there are stages....Grifty has enjoyed the benefit of Due Process, and has been duly indicted....repeatedly.

All you have against Joe Biden was not enough to convince REPUBLICANS to vote for an inquiry.

Yes....but there are stages....Grifty has enjoyed the benefit of Due Process, and has been duly indicted....repeatedly.

All you have against Joe Biden was not enough to convince REPUBLICANS to vote for an inquiry.
Be sure and vote. Joe won't be there.

Actually, his lawyers do kind of have to do that. Ya know, since they are facing a mountain of evidence in criminal trials.

Every normal adult already knows he is guilty.
Every normal adult already knows Joe Biden has raked in millions in bribes.

"House Republicans held their first hearing on Biden’s alleged corruption. They have for months accused him of wrongdoing, but they have yet to provide any actual evidence. Crockett took a moment to remind them of someone who has actually done wrong. Representative Jasmine Crockett delivered an epic takedown on Thursday of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden when she read out a long list of criminal charges against Donald Trump."

Not only was did she use a very foul and inappropriate word when she referred to Trump's bathroom where he stored classified documents as a "shitter" -- she also dressed very inappropriately wearing fancy designer clothes and just carrying herself in a way that is very ghetto, subhuman and quite frankly, un-American. And she is actually a lawyer, obviously she passed the bar due to affirmative action; I wonder how did the Dallas and Duncanville area ever elect this woman, but blacks tend to vote for ghetto trash. Just because she was the youngest black lawmaker in the Texas state house; and authored more bills than any other freshman congressman; that doesn't mean she isn't ghetto trash...I mean, she isn't even a grandmother at 36; or going thru a divorce; or having fun getting caught giving out handjobs in a theater; something a real American congresswoman would do. But when you can't refute a single word she said, then you must bring up the fact that she is ghetto, don't you??

And then there is this other ghetto trash thug....Maxwell Frost.....

How dare this guy claim the great, honorable and powerful Speaker McCarthy only did this impeachment hearing because he is weak and desperate to hang on to his speakership? The nerve of these thug blacks, getting elected to Congress and not knowing their place. This is another Democrat who is the youngest member of Congress, and first member in Congress from Generation Z -- is this the best the Dems can do? This guy can't hold a candle to the intellectual prowess of Lauren Boebert; and he certainly doesn't have the trustworthiness and morality of a George Santos...and these are the people we are allowing to make Republican's own witnesses look like morons?

The only thugs are Republicans. The Republicans were embarrassed and got their asses spanked by Democrats. Comer and other Republicans are abusing their authority to launch phony investigations.

Every decision I ever made, starting at a very young age, was geared towards avoiding sub-human shit like that.... for my entire lifetime. It started with studying, getting good grades, excellent university, multiple engineering degrees and big money employment.... all designed to insulate me from filthy fucking animals like that.

The plan worked. I feel like an absolute genius.

View attachment 835959
I Miss Crockishit be dressin fer da club

"House Republicans held their first hearing on Biden’s alleged corruption. They have for months accused him of wrongdoing, but they have yet to provide any actual evidence. Crockett took a moment to remind them of someone who has actually done wrong. Representative Jasmine Crockett delivered an epic takedown on Thursday of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden when she read out a long list of criminal charges against Donald Trump."

Not only was did she use a very foul and inappropriate word when she referred to Trump's bathroom where he stored classified documents as a "shitter" -- she also dressed very inappropriately wearing fancy designer clothes and just carrying herself in a way that is very ghetto, subhuman and quite frankly, un-American. And she is actually a lawyer, obviously she passed the bar due to affirmative action; I wonder how did the Dallas and Duncanville area ever elect this woman, but blacks tend to vote for ghetto trash. Just because she was the youngest black lawmaker in the Texas state house; and authored more bills than any other freshman congressman; that doesn't mean she isn't ghetto trash...I mean, she isn't even a grandmother at 36; or going thru a divorce; or having fun getting caught giving out handjobs in a theater; something a real American congresswoman would do. But when you can't refute a single word she said, then you must bring up the fact that she is ghetto, don't you??

How dare this guy claim the great, honorable and powerful Speaker McCarthy only did this impeachment hearing because he is weak and desperate to hang on to his speakership? The nerve of these thug blacks, getting elected to Congress and not knowing their place. This is another Democrat who is the youngest member of Congress, and first member in Congress from Generation Z -- is this the best the Dems can do? This guy can't hold a candle to the intellectual prowess of Lauren Boebert; and he certainly doesn't have the trustworthiness and morality of a George Santos...and these are the people we are allowing to make Republican's own witnesses look like morons?

6mae6t.jpg

That rant was funny AF

Forum List

Back