Pelosi wants to amend the 1st amendment!!!

Bullshit on pelosi.
fuck her,and every damn commie trying to fuck up the nation.
all she is us an old burned out hippie.

Fascists and Theocrats are the first people to call Liberals, Commies.

And it was a commie that assassinated one of the most Liberal presidents, John F. Kennedy.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

Guess that means you like the too big too fails buying influence and electing their own puppets to public office.
You mean like General Electric? Hmmmm..... Dont think for one second Obama is not all about big business, he is more about it than Bush was, if he wasn't he would have allowed them to fail right? Right? It's too bad some of you just cannot see jus how snugged up Obama is with wallstreet and big business.

Bullshit on pelosi.

And it was a commie that assassinated one of the most Liberal presidents, John F. Kennedy.

Good job boys.

Ahhhh, the old reducto ad hitlerem tactic. That only works when people are not aware of it sallow. Also lets not forget that Kennedy was more of a conservative back then than any democrat is now. And noone said that all democrats are liberals/communists etc, just those like pelosi.

Last edited:
corporations were never intended to be people protected by the first amendment... \

it should be clarified. Citizens United is the most destructive decision issued by the Court since Dred Scott and Plessy v Ferguson.

Seems to me it would be much better to have elections for the corporations that you want representing your interest. Corporations know much better than individuals about what we need. And they (corp) have much more money to buy politicians. And seeing as how most decisions are made to benefit some corporation somewhere, why shouldn't we be able to vote for the corporation that best represents our interest?

This is a slight change to our current system, but since we live in a plutocracy anyway, voting for a corp makes sense. Corporations are people to my friend and more important than any individual.

Going through the back door to fulfill their objective with the Supreme Court

corporations were never intended to be people protected by the first amendment... \

it should be clarified. Citizens United is the most destructive decision issued by the Court since Dred Scott and Plessy v Ferguson.

Proof? Intended by whom?
Citizens United is the best 1A case since NYT v Sullivan. The libs hate it because they hate free speech, preferring that their own judgement go ahead of everyone else's. Because they know what's best for us.
The truth is that corporations are people. Who do you think files those articles and reports? Who owns it? People don't give up rights to free speech simply because they choose to associate via corporation.

Bullshit on pelosi.

Good job boys.

Ahhhh, the old reducto ad hitlerem tactic. That only works when people are not aware of it sallow. Also lets not forget that Kennedy was more of a conservative back then than any democrat is now. And noone said that all democrats are liberals/communists etc, just those like pelosi.

:lol:

Stoke the oven..man.

Won't get fooled again.

Going through the back door to fulfill their objective with the Supreme Court

If those working within the corporation all agree to what the corporation is saying is that not protected free speech?
The bottom line here is, the only issue the left has with this is that it offers those on the right with just as big of a microphone from which to speak as the unions have for the left. God forbid there be fair competition or anything.

If you disagree with corporations donating and voicing opinions than maybe Unions should not be able to do the same. And hence once we all get on that same sheet of music and cry out for it only then will the Communists in Washington be able to shut down free speech, and everyone of us both on the right and the left will be the pawns for which they used to achieve it.

Seems to me it would be much better to have elections for the corporations that you want representing your interest. Corporations know much better than individuals about what we need. And they (corp) have much more money to buy politicians. And seeing as how most decisions are made to benefit some corporation somewhere, why shouldn't we be able to vote for the corporation that best represents our interest?

This is a slight change to our current system, but since we live in a plutocracy anyway, voting for a corp makes sense. Corporations are people to my friend and more important than any individual.

They buy up our politicians, so if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I've been told to give up, that public financing of elections is an unrealistic pipedream. Time to go to the Dark Side. Am I an Applet or a Microsoftie? :dunno:

They buy up our politicians, so if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I've been told to give up, that public financing of elections is an unrealistic pipedream. Time to go to the Dark Side. Am I an Applet or a Microsoftie? :dunno:

I'm not in favor of public financing of elections, for a variety of reasons, but it does seem discouragingly futile to try to change our election process (I'd prefer a change to approval voting). The problem is, no one deeply invested jn the status quo wants to see change. Each side is content to take turns every few years as long as they are the only players in the game. It's a pretty phony kind of 'democracy', as far as it goes.

Last edited:
I would be all in for no financing whatsoever for elections. Let them run on their own merits instead of bankroll. The again, I would be all in on cleansing the entire washington cesspool and starting over too.

Forum List

Back