Pelosi, unconstitutional impeachment

And since it hasn't progress that far yet, now what? Are you going to hide under your bed covers and cry yourself to sleep? Will it keep you up all night in trembles? What happens if it doesn't get that far to go to a full vote?

And Joe Biden has ZERO input in the impeachment procedings in the House. If you tell a lie enough times does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie.

Then it dies. Don't cry now Daryl :boo_hoo14:

I suppose you could be right, but I guarantee you that she has a more accurate count on who is for or against it than you do.
I truly want to give you, personally, the benefit of the doubt.

Why do YOU think Pelosi won't give Trump the same fairness that Newt gave Clinton?

Please answer

During all those Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings, the republican controlled house changed the rules giving the heads of committees complete control of subpoenas, and who is called to testify. The Democratic members were in the same situation your party finds its self in right now. You didn't seem to be bothered by the new rules then. Why should they be changed back now? You made the rules. Quit whining.

I suppose you could be right, but I guarantee you that she has a more accurate count on who is for or against it than you do.

Why do YOU think Pelosi won't give Trump the same fairness that Newt gave Clinton?

Please answer

Clinton was on tape lying to a grand jury. He was guilty as sin. And the Democrats didn't go way out of their way trying to defend him. They voted 2 to 1 for impeachment. Rump has stomped all over the constitution and there is adequate proof of it yet the Republicans choose to run interference for him all the way. Like Clinton and Nixon, Rump is caught red handed. The difference is, the Congress that were in session then had more class and actually followed the Constitution instead of trying to cover up a criminal enterprise.

Pelosi is doing fine. Stop covering for the Criminal in Charge and let it run it's course without all the damned cover ups. Show the same class that they did in 1973 and 1988.

And since it hasn't progress that far yet, now what? Are you going to hide under your bed covers and cry yourself to sleep? Will it keep you up all night in trembles? What happens if it doesn't get that far to go to a full vote?

And Joe Biden has ZERO input in the impeachment procedings in the House. If you tell a lie enough times does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie.

Then let it die. We all would be grateful.

I agree, let the impeachment die. It is useless.

If there is no proof of wrong doing found, it will be. It's a little bit early for that though.

nah, let's keep it going until Nov 2020. But let's get rid of the lies. Of course, if we got rid of the lies, the impeachment would be over in about 2 weeks.

So far Nancy-pants has been completely riding roughshod over the Constitution with this non-impeachment/impeachment. She, or the House, has 0 authority to expect their subpoenas to be acted upon because she refuses to bring formal charges. Trump even invited her to do so. If you don't think something is rotten in the House you are oblivious. The Democrat party has hijacked the House and are denying Trump due process in a coup attempt.
The impeachment inquiry is perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional.

Impeachment is a political – not legal – process; a president subject to the impeachment process has neither his liberty nor freedom in jeopardy.

A president ‘convicted’ by the Senate is not subject to a judicial finding and not subject to any sort of ‘punishment’ – he’s at liberty to return to his private life.

If a president committed crimes while in office, he would be subject to prosecution after he resigns as president and afforded full and comprehensive due process – separate and apart from the impeachment process.

So far Nancy-pants has been completely riding roughshod over the Constitution with this non-impeachment/impeachment. She, or the House, has 0 authority to expect their subpoenas to be acted upon because she refuses to bring formal charges. Trump even invited her to do so. If you don't think something is rotten in the House you are oblivious. The Democrat party has hijacked the House and are denying Trump due process in a coup attempt.
The impeachment inquiry is perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional.

Impeachment is a political – not legal – process; a president subject to the impeachment process has neither his liberty nor freedom in jeopardy.

A president ‘convicted’ by the Senate is not subject to a judicial finding and not subject to any sort of ‘punishment’ – he’s at liberty to return to his private life.

If a president committed crimes while in office, he would be subject to prosecution after he resigns as president and afforded full and comprehensive due process – separate and apart from the impeachment process.
No the inquiry is not appropriate without evidence. Hearsay whistleblower testimony from a Biased source about a phone call, the text of which is now public record is only opinion and, I might add, from a CIA operative with a record of disliking Trump. Nancy will not call for a vote. There is literally nothing there.

No argument there.

But if they had the votes...they'd vote.

I doubt that. Why would she want to have a vote now?
The only reason she ever did.

To pacify the hate-filled leftist base of the party that lusts for blood.

The Democrats have screwed themselves by embracing hatred.

IOW. You support a Witchhunt.

Got it.

He can use the Military if they try to arrest anyone.

Jo

Jo

If there is no proof of wrong doing found, it will be. It's a little bit early for that though.
You know what would be funny? If he was impeached and he told them to go ph uk themselves. If he was as diametrical a pure extremist like you Progs but on the other side, I would understand your dismay in him. To actually try to strengthen some of the core values a bit to try to keep our nation from getting weaker and you promote anarchy. You are still going to have to deal with approximately half the nation. They are not going anywhere. And truthfully your party is a loose coalition of agenda driven groups. With opposite views in ways.

..."The House of Representatives shall have the sole power of impeachment"...
Where, in that text, does it say that the House needs to conduct a vote PRIOR to beginning an INQUIRY?

Nowhere.

...It was designed to include the entire house by a vote, not just the democrats...
Where, in that text, does is say that the House needs to conduct a vote PRIOR to beginning an INQUIRY?

Nowhere.

-------

Oh, and, by the way...

Not even the Dems voted on beginning an Inquiry.

As with most things that materialize in the US House of Representatives...

Bills begin as Committee proceedings or inquiries, and are articulated in Committee, then voted-on by the entire House...

So, you see, the GOP will get their chance to vote on it, as well...

Personally, I'm entirely in-favor of the entire House voting on the Inquiry, as well, but, you see, that's not mandatory...

So, as to your assertion that the Impeachment Inquiry is illegitimate because no vote was taken in advance... Epic Fail, old sod ! :21:

..."Joe Biden is actually interfering in our election by promoting the use of the impeachment inquiry process for his own political gain and should be criminally investigated for his Ukrainian collusion."...
Fine... no problem... let's investigate the $hit outta Uncle Joe and Company as well...

AFTER we rid the Republic of the latest existential danger... the Orange Creature you love so well...

Getting rid of the corrupt senile crazy with his finger CURRENTLY on the button is more urgent than someone presently not in power.

Last edited:

Please answer
Because Republicans have degenerated to the point where they will back someone who shoots another in the middle of Fifth Avenue?

There is nothing in the US Constitution about HOW the House shall conduct Impeachment of the President.

Everything that the House of Representatives is doing, related to this Impeachment Inquiry, is, indeed, 'constitutional'.

Now... whether it's Smart Politics, to withhold a broader House vote on commencing the Inquiry, well, that's another matter.

Dems can be every bit as Optics-Blind as the Pubs - in their own foolish way.

Nancy has not lodged a formal impeachment inquiry. So far her impeachment efforts are meaningless propaganda.

I've lost count of how many times that conspiracy bullshit has been debunked. Have you ever read the Constitution? It's also hilarious that you seem to think you're smarter than Speaker Pelosi. Hilarious!

Yup she sure knew how to become a millionaire leaglly off of insider trading and you suckers still support the witch.

..."The House of Representatives shall have the sole power of impeachment"...
Where, in that text, does it say that the House needs to conduct a vote PRIOR to beginning an INQUIRY?

Nowhere.

...It was designed to include the entire house by a vote, not just the democrats...
Where, in that text, does is say that the House needs to conduct a vote PRIOR to beginning an INQUIRY?

Nowhere.

-------

Oh, and, by the way...

Bills begin as Committee proceedings or inquiries, and are articulated in Committee, then voted-on by the entire House...

Personally, I'm entirely in-favor of the entire House voting on the Inquiry, as well, but, you see, that's not mandatory...

So, as to your assertion that the Impeachment Inquiry is illegitimate because no vote was taken in advance... Epic Fail, old sod ! :21:

..."Joe Biden is actually interfering in our election by promoting the use of the impeachment inquiry process for his own political gain and should be criminally investigated for his Ukrainian collusion."...
Fine... no problem... let's investigate the $hit outta Uncle Joe and Company as well...

AFTER we rid the Republic of the latest existential danger... the Orange Creature you love so well...

Getting rid of the corrupt senile crazy with his finger CURRENTLY on the button is more urgent than someone presently not in power.

Moron...

The text doesn't say that it's necessary or unnecessary to eat a piece of hide and swiss cheese prior to the impeachment either.

The text doesn't say they must spin around or not doing around on one foot.

Text doesn't say they must offer up a burnt offering to Molech or not off of one up.

Voting is the decision-making process of the house it always has been.
There are absolutely zero instances of anything being done accomplished or ordered unilaterally by the house without having voted on it.

There is no impeachment proceeding and there will be no arrests because the president has the option of stopping it with Force using any one of a number of federal agencies.

The Capitol Police are more of a bureaucracy than they are a real police force... The confrontation between them and a contingent of Marines called to the White House for Gurad duty would be like a confrontation between a sleek wolf and a sedentary, obese sheep. Not only would it be well within the president's rights (oh and by the way you can't show me anything in the Constitution that forbids him from doing it since you moronically like to use double negatives at some kind of standard) to do it I'm pretty sure your :) comments would disappear upon the first action and you would be a raving lunatic frothing-at-the-mouth screaming for his assassination.
Therir will be those much like you who will follow their warped instincts to making an attempt themselves. oh and by the way the Constitution also doesn't specifically for bed making an attempt on the president's life. It's not in there you can't find it... Retard.

Jo

Nowhere.

Nowhere.

-------

Oh, and, by the way...

I never said a vote was mandatory but the Constitution assumes there would be agreement among parties to start a formal impeachment. "Inquiries" are not part of a formal impeachment when the ONLY ones 'inquiring' are the current President's enemies. That is called a coup.

"When the House reconvenes next week, Speaker Nancy Pelosi might be forced by members of her own party to call for a vote by the full House on an impeachment inquiry. To date, Pelosi has resisted holding a vote by the House, largely because she was unsure whether the measure would pass."

"Another reason Pelosi had been reluctant to hold a vote on the inquiry was that it would expose the wholly partisan nature of the investigation. Democrats know that the country is closely divided on the impeachment issue and they also know that the chances of Trump being convicted in the Senate are practically nil"

"The inquiries will grind on regardless of whether or not Pelosi green-lights a vote. The need of Democrats to exact their pound of flesh from a president they viscerally hate will override everything else -- their duty, their careers, and especially, their common sense."

Pelosi Feeling Heat to Hold Full House Vote on Impeachment Inquiry

Saying we don't need a vote for impeachment because the Constitution does not specifically call for it is ignorant. Without a vote it has no teeth. Yet Pelosi and some Democrats want to shout 'impeachment' to better their dismal chances in 2020. Clearly, that is obstruction of justice. It allows for allegations to fly with no recourse for those accused and THAT is not Constitutional.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back