Pelosi Speaking Now

Really, a raving lunatic. She may have a breakdown on the spot.

I really hope Trump unloads on them, and her, at high noon.

I gotta tell ya. I wish that bitch would roll over and die or something would take her out. She's #3 in the line of succession and the thought of that crazy loon with the nuclear football scares the living hell out of me.

One more facelift and that skin will pull right off of her skull

Nancy has been showing her age for some time, and her latest performance shows that she is cognitively unfit to continue serving as Speaker. Her tearing up of Trump's SOTU speech will be the enduring image of her farcical speakership.

Nancy has been showing her age for some time, and her latest performance shows that she is cognitively unfit to continue serving as Speaker. Her tearing up of Trump's SOTU speech will be the enduring image of her farcical speakership.

.......while leading her Party off a cliff.

Speaking of showing age, has anyone seen Joe Biden lately? He has really aged. There's no way he could make it through 4 years (forget 8 years). When I saw him talking he just looked lost, like he didn't even know where he was and why he was there.

Crazy, Zany Nancy is getting a lot of mileage out of it. For being an old Broad, this is priceless. And judging by the posts of you Rumpsters, it REALLY got under your skin. And it REALLY got under Rumps skin as well.

so what if Pelosi ripped up a speech. Trump ripped our country apart. that's more important

so what if Pelosi ripped up a speech. Trump ripped our country apart. that's more important
What The Democrats did the Day Trump was elected was a Pre-Meditated assault on America, our Institutions, Laws, and was intended to Divide.

So why do you come in here and lie?

The only time Pelosi ever told the truth is when she said Impeachment Divides The Country, and then she went and Divided The Country.

Really, a raving lunatic. She may have a breakdown on the spot.

I really hope Trump unloads on them, and her, at high noon.

He did. And the only thing he got out of it was a great big :boo_hoo14: and feel sorry for him.

No, he didn't. Not at all. He decided to relish their defeat and thank those responsible for it.

I wonder what god Nancy prays to?
upload_2020-2-6_17-13-34.gif

LOL okay, specifics what specifically did Trump rip apart and how? I'll just laugh preemptively. :21:
He ripped the Left's minds apart by standing up to them and showing them to be impotent. How long have they been bullying Conservatives into silence and finally, someone comes along and stands up to them and the entire bunch, backed by the Deep State and the Fake News Media and they are completely powerless.

LOL okay, specifics what specifically did Trump rip apart and how? I'll just laugh preemptively. :21:
He ripped the Left's minds apart by standing up to them and showing them to be impotent. How long have they been bullying Conservatives into silence and finally, someone comes along and stands up to them and the entire bunch, backed by the Deep State and the Fake News Media and they are completely powerless.

Indeed, Trump smacked the Dems silly and they ran home to their mommas crying. I have to say though, even I have been impressed how Trump has single handedly crushed the fake news.

Crazy, Zany Nancy is getting a lot of mileage out of it. For being an old Broad, this is priceless. And judging by the posts of you Rumpsters, it REALLY got under your skin. And it REALLY got under Rumps skin as well.
who is rump?....

And the answer is what Harry Dresden pours out his deepest darkest passions upon.

who is rump?....

And the answer is what Harry Dresden pours out his deepest darkest passions upon.

who is rump?....
my stamp collection?...

Hairy man Rump

who is rump?....
my stamp collection?...

Forum List

Back