George Stephanopoulos Stunned After Pelosi Suggests States Can Overrule Constitution and Ban Trump From Presidential Ballot

Libtards do, though.

Thanks to Covid, and the Democrat governors who shit down the economy

Thanks to BLM and AntiFa.

Also 2 billion in vandalism and arson.

Go tell Fraudci.

Trump started ZERO foreign wars. Zero. Nary a one.

Did I mention leftards lie through their teeth?
I thought you said you like numbers... turns out you like excuses. His numbers suck.

Where does it say that?
Article 2 section 1

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

14th Amendment section 3

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Article 2 section 1

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

14th Amendment section 3

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."
whoops. read your post wrong. I `100% agree with you.

I saw a riot, that in comparison to this;

5ed0f26c2618b96f553301e7
5ed0f0d91918245e8d6a67f3

5ed108353ad86178b96c78d5
5ed0de5ff0f4194f45498bc5

5ed0f0c12618b96ea25a5ae7
5ed3647ef34d051fbd4943d2

5ed2140a5af6cc5aa11e5613
5ed214135af6cc5a9c433e14

5ed214262618b95dcf25abd5

5ed0f91a4dca686b5a15e3e3
5ed21a062618b95ef11bbe05

Was reasonably mild. From investigations I saw afterward? It would have been even milder had it not been for the paid informants, "community organizers," and agitators of the establishment in the crowd.

Any one that knows anything, and is just a bit world weary, knows how all this works.

The riot consisted of roughly two thousand people. Of that? Roughly two hundred were paid informants, or undercover spooks. That means, one in ten people were in on making sure, the whole thing happened. I.E. IT WAS NOT ORGANIC.

THUS? IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN INSURRECTION! The only conclusion after that? "They," (those in the know,) purposely egged folks on to a riot!

Tucker on X (Ep. 61) | CLAY HIGGINS​

Did you know that "In Dubious Battle," is one of Barrack Obama's favorite Steinbeck? :dunno:

“People have said, ‘mobs are crazy, you can’t tell what they’ll do.’ Why don’t people look at mobs not as men, but as mobs? A mob nearly always seems to act reasonably, for a mob.”
~Doc Burton

How nice for you? But be honest, they weren't trying to overthrow the government in your nifty little pics though now were they.

Pelosi is a treasonous witch. The law and Constitution means nothing to her. The reason she feels this way is she overruled the Constitution to allow an ineligible Obama on the DNC ballot and got away with it.

You are the treasonous traitor. Tell me where the Constitution states that a state cannot bar someone from the ballot.

Pelosi is a treasonous witch. The law and Constitution means nothing to her. The reason she feels this way is she overruled the Constitution to allow an ineligible Obama on the DNC ballot and got away with it.

Why is any of this a surprise?

Where does it say they have to be?

The laws that congress passed to enforce the amendment. What do you not understand about "Congress shall have the power to enforce..."? No where in sect 3 does it say the congress or the States have the power to enforce...

I thought you said you like numbers... turns out you like excuses. His numbers suck.
No, his numbers are EXCELLENT.

All you have to do is remove the SHIT thrown by the libtard howler monkeys. Take away Covid and he's the best prez in 60 years.

The laws that congress passed to enforce the amendment. What do you not understand about "Congress shall have the power to enforce..."? No where in sect 3 does it say the congress or the States have the power to enforce...

Happy New Year OKTexas!

But, there is always two sides, and believe me, I think there is a good argument on your side,
The argument against such is that they chose not to legislate that a conviction of insurrection was needed, and they chose not to legislate Congress had to declare an Insurrection, and Congress chose not to say that this section was for civil war insurrectionists only, and they chose not to legislate that the State's or Courts can not execute Section 3 of the 14th....etc. etc... when they could have, if that is truly what they really intended for Section 3.

And, they will argue that the writers wrote in to this particular section 3 of the 14th, the roll Congress had in this section.... Which is Relief for the Candidate when asked for by the candidate....the removal of the disability, removal of the disqualification, by BOTH houses of Congress... voting by 2/3s.

And they too have a good argument....

Forum List

Back