Pelosi Speaking Now

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Really, a raving lunatic. She may have a breakdown on the spot.

I really hope Trump unloads on them, and her, at high noon.

I gotta tell ya. I wish that bitch would roll over and die or something would take her out. She's #3 in the line of succession and the thought of that crazy loon with the nuclear football scares the living hell out of me.

Look again, Nancy.

5e3c30ba270000310338b664.jpeg

I gotta tell ya. I wish that bitch would roll over and die or something would take her out. She's #3 in the line of succession and the thought of that crazy loon with the nuclear football scares the living hell out of me.

She will never be there, under any circumstances.

upload_2020-2-6_8-22-54.jpeg

What in the hell is wrong with these People? Jonathan Turley is right, she can no longer hold the position she occupies in that state of mind.

SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: Lunatic on ASU Campus Threatens MAGA ‘Slash His Throat and Every Republican.’

Screen-Shot-2020-02-05-at-9.24.54-PM.sized-770x415xc.png

While I think "red flag laws" are unconstitutional, maybe we could have a "red flag alert" system where people like you and I just broadcast lunatics acting deranged and the local police use it as probable cause to investigate them for potential threats to society. Like this dude, for instance, who is screaming about murdering all Republicans at the Young Republican table on the Arizona State University campus.

Why do these folks consider this acceptable public behavior?

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-6_8-23-37.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-6_8-23-37.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
  • upload_2020-2-6_8-24-27.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-6_8-24-27.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 15

"I feel Liberated!"

Yah, you are going to be LIBERATED from your House Speakership!

DAMAGE CONTROL is ALL THIS IS.

Let's not forget SHE DID NOT GIVE THE PRESIDENT THE TRADITIONAL GREETING that has been GIVEN PRESIDENTS for 230 YEARS!

America is now realizing what a lunatic she is, and that she was actually PRE-RIPPING the pages of THE SOTU SPEECH as THE PRESIDENT WAS GIVING THE SPEECH.

She NEEDS TO RESIGN.

trump-paper-1-AP.jpg

Trump proudly displays 'Acquitted' headlines, mere feet from Pelosi at prayer breakfast

President Trump proudly displayed two newspapers with blaring “Acquitted” headlines Thursday morning, waving them before a National Prayer Breakfast audience in his first appearance since he was declared not guilty in his Senate impeachment trial.

The president brandished the headlines mere feet from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., after both arrived at the breakfast.

He later addressed the audience and took some not-so-subtle swipes at Pelosi once more.

"I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong, nor do I like people who say 'I pray for you' when you know that is not so," he said. Pelosi had publicly said during the impeachment process that she and fellow Democrats were "prayerful" and that she prays for the president.

Trump also called impeachment a "terrible ordeal by some very dishonest and corrupt people."

For Trump, the moment was payback not only for impeachment but her conduct at the close of Tuesday's State of the Union address.

Following his speech, Pelosi tore up the pages of the speech in full view of the cameras, shocking lawmakers.

The Senate, meanwhile, on Wednesday acquitted Trump on both articles of impeachment against him—abuse of power and obstruction of Congress—following a weeks-long trial.

Pelosi's Hopes to be House Speaker in 2021

TORN

TO

SHREADS!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I expect her to soon begin talking about the missing frozen strawberries.

View attachment 305042
What in the hell is wrong with these People? Jonathan Turley is right, she can no longer hold the position she occupies in that state of mind.

SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: Lunatic on ASU Campus Threatens MAGA ‘Slash His Throat and Every Republican.’

Screen-Shot-2020-02-05-at-9.24.54-PM.sized-770x415xc.png

While I think "red flag laws" are unconstitutional, maybe we could have a "red flag alert" system where people like you and I just broadcast lunatics acting deranged and the local police use it as probable cause to investigate them for potential threats to society. Like this dude, for instance, who is screaming about murdering all Republicans at the Young Republican table on the Arizona State University campus.

Why do these folks consider this acceptable public behavior?
I believe that is his impression of what Peloser was doing with the tearing up of the speech, that was her inner thoughts.

Forum List

Back