WOW, Trump really laid into Pelosi

Trump says what he thinks at the moment and that is such a huge contrast with all hypocritical politicians (especially, liberal ones) and it attracts many people to him. The people are so tired of endless lies, of political correctness (which is basically censorship), of fake tolerance to ugly asexual zombies and so on and on and they like to when the things are called as are.

Trump will make Pelosi Schiff Nadler and now Romney his favorite pets to kick around until November.....Gotta love it....

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff[90]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Shifty Schiff[93] / Shifty[94]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]
Lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff[72]
:abgg2q.jpg:

Feckless dems will and are burying themselves....My dem friend of many years and even more political arguments with me is switching party's...he has had enough....he said the dems today are not the party he joined....

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]
If Trump doesn't give Alaska to Russians (which is an obvious absurd) little Schiff needs to apologize and to resign. However I doubt he will do either one, he's a low IQ crooked individual with ZERO dignity.

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

More :boo_hoo14:

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

Intellectual retort?....

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

Dude. We're laughing our asses off at Pelosi, the Democrat Party, and clueless schmucks like you.

:21:

Figure we've gotten to the point we can spot Trump signs on our lawns without the vandalism and alienation yet? I wouldn't count on it, but signs of improvement.

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

Dude. We're laughing our asses off at Pelosi, the Democrat Party, and clueless schmucks like you.

:21:

You just keep laughing.

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.
You losers can't even hold a state primary without trying to cheat the voters of your own party....Bernie won that primary and the DNC is trying to hide that fact.....we are not afraid of you losers....you are a fractured party....

Trump kicked the Democrat's ass and he he is like a bulldog that won't let go. I love it.

Forum List

Back