Pelosi says she doesn't have the votes to pass the Senate Bill

Yea Tort Reform alone doesn't solve all the problems but it would be a great start. The Democrats just need to take a deep breath,unlock those meeting room doors,and allow the Republicans to come in and join the discussion. The Democrats have been incredibly dismissive and arrogant all throughout this process. That old saying "Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely" definitely applies to the Democrats at this point. The Republicans do have some good ideas so the Democrats just need to swallow their pride and let them join the discussion. I hope they do the right thing. There is still plenty of time to get this right.

What! Pelosi doesn't have the votes in the Dimocrat controlled House? She can't get fellow Dims to support it and vote yes?

Uh oh...I sure hope no one starts referring to them as the Party of No.

The House passed a healthcare bill, a better bill than the Senate bill, months ago. The Senate bill is a Republican contaminated mess because of the supermajority crap.

Yea Tort Reform alone doesn't solve all the problems but it would be a great start. The Democrats just need to take a deep breath,unlock those meeting room doors,and allow the Republicans to come in and join the discussion. The Democrats have been incredibly dismissive and arrogant all throughout this process. That old saying "Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely" definitely applies to the Democrats at this point. The Republicans do have some good ideas so the Democrats just need to swallow their pride and let them join the discussion. I hope they do the right thing. There is still plenty of time to get this right.

Tort reform would be lucky to lower your healthcare costs by 1%.

What! Pelosi doesn't have the votes in the Dimocrat controlled House? She can't get fellow Dims to support it and vote yes?

The House passed a healthcare bill, a better bill than the Senate bill, months ago. The Senate bill is a Republican contaminated mess because of the supermajority crap.

What supermajority?

How do you know it was a better bill? Have you read both of them? The republicans had nothing to do with the bill dumbass, this belongs to the democrats and no one else. They had their 60 votes and they blew it!

Tort reform would be lucky to lower your healthcare costs by 1%.

source?

"Republican Contaminated?" You're joking right? The Republicans have been locked out of all Health Care meetings for months. They haven't been involved enough to contaminate anything. So go on blaming the Republicans if that makes you happy but i assure you that many Democrats want to kill this debacle as well. Reid & Pelosi blew it. It is what it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig]YouTube - Queen we are the champions[/ame]

I'm referring to them as the party of can't

If you speak to Doctors they will tell you that Tort Reform really would go a long way to reducing health care costs. I only go by what the Doctors are saying. Tort Reform doesn't solve all the problems but it would be a nice start. Just pass a small individual piece of legislation addressing Tort Reform and then move on to the next health care issue. There really is no need for a massive indecipherable boondoggle. Hey just my take anyway.

any passage of any reform of health care will be a screaming success for the dems. They will be happy to have ANY type of bill passed at this point. At least then they can say, "See??? I told you we'd bring you change!!!"

How do you know it was a better bill? Have you read both of them? The republicans had nothing to do with the bill dumbass, this belongs to the democrats and no one else. They had their 60 votes and they blew it!

Lieberman is not a Democrat. Read a paper.

What supermajority?

60 votes. Where have you been????

Lieberman is not a Democrat. Read a paper.

Lieberman is a member of the democratic caucus.
Read a paper.

Forum List

Back