Pelosi says she doesn't have the votes to pass the Senate Bill

It isn't in danger of being scrapped just yet. That is either your spin or Fox News.

LOL, yeah and just keep "Hoping" and maybe reality will "Change" , let me know how that works out for you. :D

Don't have to let you know, you and Fox News can see for yourself. Democrats are still the majority. One Inde statewide win didn't exactly change your reality, loser.

I suggest you may want to consider moving abroad for you freebies Sarah...
Or maybe simply work for a living...that works too.

LOL, yeah and just keep "Hoping" and maybe reality will "Change" , let me know how that works out for you. :D

Don't have to let you know, you and Fox News can see for yourself. Democrats are still the majority. One Inde statewide win didn't exactly change your reality, loser.

Yep, change the subject and call people names, that's all you progressives do anymore (hint call me all the names you like, it won't change the facts any more than you hoping for them to change will).

Things were more fun back in the days when progressives actually had the gumption to debate their notions on based their merits, it's too bad so many don't seem to possess the capacity for it anymore.

Anywho .. RIP Obamacare.

So I am curious....do you ALSO find that a debate with a progressive usually ends with name calling when they can not respond to fact and logic?

Source: Fox News

"WASHINGTON -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday she does not have the votes to pass the Senate's version of a health insurance bill that is now in severe jeopardy of being scrapped.

Just days ago, that was the most viable option for keeping alive President Obama's top domestic priority, but with the election of Republican Scott Brown to the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, the fragile coalition of Democrats has broken apart as lawmakers bicker over which portions of the $900 billion, 10-year Senate bill they will and won't accept."

Full story here --> Pelosi: Not Enough Votes to Pass Senate Health Bill in House

Somebody call the funeral home because Obamacare is DEAD. :D

It isn't in danger of being scrapped just yet. That is either your spin or Fox News.

The Senate version is dead....

AP verson for those who refuse to believe FoxNews: Pelosi: House lacks votes to OK Senate health bill - Yahoo! News

The House and Senate have several options. Your friend's last line is wrong, healthcare reform is not dead and will move forward maybe with a version that makes even me feel better about it.

AHHHHHHH! I'm mellllting!!!

570%7EWicked-Witch-Melting-Posters.jpg

:clap2: :lol:

AP verson for those who refuse to believe FoxNews: Pelosi: House lacks votes to OK Senate health bill - Yahoo! News

The House and Senate have several options. Your friend's last line is wrong, healthcare reform is not dead and will move forward maybe with a version that makes even me feel better about it.

So if ONE republican senator can make you feel better about a bill that deals with 1/6 of the economy.....what does that say about the 60 senators that wanted to jam the other one through?

Seems you really are not paying attention.

Yep, change the subject and call people names, that's all you progressives do anymore (hint call me all the names you like, it won't change the facts any more than you hoping for them to change will).

Things were more fun back in the days when progressives actually had the gumption to debate their notions on based their merits, it's too bad so many don't seem to possess the capacity for it anymore.

Anywho .. RIP Obamacare.

So I am curious....do you ALSO find that a debate with a progressive usually ends with name calling when they can not respond to fact and logic?

These days, yes, but it wasn't always that way and it's only usually there are still some progressives that can control themselves and mostly stick to facts and logic but not many.

I kind of feel sorry for progressives since it's generally pretty hard to argue your case when you have absolutely no principles other than "might makes right".

Yea Tort Reform alone doesn't solve all the problems but it would be a great start. The Democrats just need to take a deep breath,unlock those meeting room doors,and allow the Republicans to come in and join the discussion. The Democrats have been incredibly dismissive and arrogant all throughout this process. That old saying "Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely" definitely applies to the Democrats at this point. The Republicans do have some good ideas so the Democrats just need to swallow their pride and let them join the discussion. I hope they do the right thing. There is still plenty of time to get this right.

Tort reform would be lucky to lower your healthcare costs by 1%.

You got a source for this number?

FYI, lowering costs is but one benefit of tort reform...

Allowing more qualified doctors to afford insurance and stay in pratice or stay in state is but another...

Use your fucking head...

I asked the same question. Still waiting on a response.

Who knows, but we DO know that the bloated, kickback-laden piece of shit produced by the behind-closed-doors democratic majority senate is DOA...

Amen....

Who knows, but we DO know that the bloated, kickback-laden piece of shit produced by the behind-closed-doors democratic majority senate is DOA...

Amen....
Amen brother.

Amen....
Amen brother.

3rding that Emotion... Choich.

:)

peace...

Oh, but it did.

How do you eat an elephant? One Bite At A Time!! That is how we need to fix healthcare. One bite at a time. This is good news. First bite - TORT REFORM!!!

Amen....

ANd we also lnow that an obvious left wing progressive in Sarah G admits that she very well may like MORE a version of the bill that is the result of republican involvement more than the one that Obama and Reid wanted to sign ASAP

Last edited:

Amen....

Well we certainly know that we won't have a Republican version of healthcare reform since nobody can even recall there being a Republican version..

How do you eat an elephant? One Bite At A Time!! That is how we need to fix healthcare. One bite at a time. This is good news. First bite - TORT REFORM!!!

I'd have to disagree on that point, Tort Reform has the added complexity of having to address the question of States Rights and Amendment X (i.e. does the federal government even have the authority to impose tort reform on the states?). My suggestion would be to start with removing the barriers to interstate (and even international) sales of insurance which congress does have the authority to do (Article I, Section 8 - commerce clause).

Once that's done evaluate the results over time and remove any unintended consequences. In the meantime the states can work individually on tort reform (as many have already done) and the results from the most successful implementations can be copied by other states.

Last edited:

Amen....

Well we certainly know that we won't have a Republican version of healthcare reform since nobody can even recall there being a Republican version..

Wrong again.

There most certainly IS a republican version.

Your hero Pelosi refused to allow it to the floor.

But it still exists...and has exoisted for months.

DIdnt MSNBC trell you about it? Or did they forget to mention it.

How is that media doing for you? Seems it makes you look quite uninformed.

Last edited:
I'm good for $50 on a public urination ticket, if one of you nice folks in Massachusetts will piss on the grave marker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back