Another New Patriot runs for Congress: War Vet Jesse Kelly (Check him out)

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Looks like another young conservative ex-military (Marine) Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran is fed up and is running for Congress against Gabrielle Giffords out in Arizona's 8th District. His background looks pretty good and clean.

About | Jesse Kelly for U.S. Congress

JESSEKELLYImage1.jpg

About

As a United States Marine Corps combat veteran, Jesse Kelly led a squad in the Mortar Section of 1st Battalion, 7th Marines while deployed during Operation Iraqi Freedom. He was honorably discharged in August 2004 after four proud years of service.
After serving our country, Jesse moved on to work in the family construction business in Tucson, AZ. Jesse works as a project manager managing multi-million dollar infrastructure projects throughout the southwest region of the United States, his duties include: estimating, scheduling, budget analysis, and human resource management.
Jesse's wife Aubrey attended the University of Arizona on a gymnastics scholarship graduating with a degree in Accounting. Jesse and Aubrey are proud parents of their infant son James and are expecting their second child this September. Their family attends Alive Christian Fellowship Church of Tucson.

Jesse Kelly is proud to announce the following endorsements:
Former Congressman and Chairman of House Armed Services Committee, Duncan L. Hunter
Congressman Trent Franks, AZ-2
Congressman Mike Pence, IN-6
Congressman Michele Bachmann, MN-6
Congressman Marsha Blackburn, TN-7
Congressman Frank Wolf, VA-10
Congressman John Shimkus, IL-19
Congressman Duncan D. Hunter, CA-52
Former Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr.
Lieutenant General Robert B. Johnston, USMC (Ret.)
Arizona State Senator Al Melvin, LD-26
Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, LD-18
Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio
Pinal County Sheriff, Paul Babeu
Town of Marana Councilwoman, Roxanne Ziegler
Town of Sahuarita Councilwoman, Kara Egbert
Thomas C. Rustici, PhD - Professor of Economics at George Mason University
Dr. Jane Orient, Executive Director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, Founder and Medical Director of Her Place: Health Enhancement and Renewal for Women
Arizona State Coordinator of Smart Girl Politics, Karen MacKean
912 Candidate
Minuteman PAC
Iraq Veterans for Congress PAC
One Nation PAC

Last edited:
I seriously hope he is running on more than the fact that he was a marine. Eh.. At least he wont be saying "I served in Viet nam"

I seriously hope he is running on more than the fact that he was a marine. Eh.. At least he wont be saying "I served in Viet nam"

Not like you to post idiotic comments, Av. Why not read his link? Seems a decent guy.... but then, so did Obama. :lol:

No Obama did not. Anyone with half a brain had enough information to know he was the most LIBERAL Senator in the Senate and his claims to being anything else were straight up lies. The press covered for him but that much was known, as well as his pastor whom he called a member of the family and dedicated at least one Book too yet threw under the Bus as soon as his idiotic views were shown to the Public.

You got hood winked and were wearing blinders if you had no idea how Obama would turn out.

I wish somebody like him would run against the people the State of Illinois sends to Congress.

Not like you to post idiotic comments, Av. Why not read his link? Seems a decent guy.... but then, so did Obama. :lol:

No Obama did not. Anyone with half a brain had enough information to know he was the most LIBERAL Senator in the Senate and his claims to being anything else were straight up lies. The press covered for him but that much was known, as well as his pastor whom he called a member of the family and dedicated at least one Book too yet threw under the Bus as soon as his idiotic views were shown to the Public.

You got hood winked and were wearing blinders if you had no idea how Obama would turn out.

Depends on whether you looked at his record etc or just listened to the purrrdy talkin'. Personally, I didn't get hookwinked - but I did find myself hoping I was wrong about him. I wasn't.

Good luck to him

it is about time we got someone who is Patriotic in Congress

I hope does well down in Tucson, Giffords has been a disaster for that area and what will be her undoing if he can take advantage of it is her vote for the healthcare bill ..

Her Own words...

It was 45 years ago that Congress passed the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 — a historic measure that for the first time outlawed all racial segregation in schools, public places and employment. We are poised to make another historic decision that for the first time would guarantee access to health care for all Americans. I will vote for the Affordable Health Care for America Act on Saturday because it represents a much-needed first step in reforming our nation's inadequate health-insurance system.
http://giffords.house.gov/2009.11.06.AZDailyStarOped.pdf

I wish him well , he looks like a good candidate and a good young man, even though he was a Marine, but hey can't expect everything! Had to get that one in there for Gunny.. I know how you Marines love the Navy. Anyway, his qualifications are EXACTLY the kind that do well here in Arizona in a district carried by McCain and normally a Republican district.

You might want to re-think that Marsha Blackburn thingy.

Marsha Blackburn Voted FOR:
Omnibus Appropriations, Special Education, Global AIDS Initiative, Job Training, Unemployment Benefits, Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations, Agriculture Appropriations, U.S.-Singapore Trade, U.S.-Chile Trade, Supplemental Spending for Iraq & Afghanistan, Prescription Drug Benefit, Child Nutrition Programs, Surface Transportation, Job Training and Worker Services, Agriculture Appropriations, Foreign Aid, Vocational/Technical Training, Supplemental Appropriations, UN “Reforms.” Patriot Act Reauthorization, CAFTA, Katrina Hurricane-relief Appropriations, Head Start Funding, Line-item Rescission, Oman Trade Agreement, Military Tribunals, Electronic Surveillance, Head Start Funding, COPS Funding, Funding the REAL ID Act (National ID), Foreign Intelligence Surveillance, Thought Crimes “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, Peru Free Trade Agreement, Economic Stimulus, Farm Bill (Veto Override), Warrantless Searches, Employee Verification Program, Body Imaging Screening.

Marsha Blackburn Voted AGAINST:
Ban on UN Contributions, eliminate Millennium Challenge Account, WTO Withdrawal, UN Dues Decrease, Defunding the NAIS, Iran Military Operations defunding Iraq Troop Withdrawal, congress authorization of Iran Military Operations.

Marsha Blackburn is my Congressman.
See her unconstitutional votes at :

Mickey

I wish somebody like him would run against the people the State of Illinois sends to Congress.

I have a lot of qualms about Mark Kirk since cap and trade. At that point I was like, "Hell, I was ready to work my heart out for you, but now. STFU!"

He's apologized and said it won't happen again. It's IL. I don't think I can work for him, but looking more likely I'll vote for him. I spent nearly an hour the other evening on the phone for a 'town forum.' I liked his answers.

Forum List

Back