Pelosi: Health Care 'Public Option' needs New Name....Orwell Lives!

Can't bullshit anyone anymore with "universal coverage", "single-payer" or the uber-cynical "public option" to describe socialized medicine?

How 'bout the Fidel Castro Health Plans?

The Hugo Chavez Wellcare Clinics?

The Joseph Stalin Medical System?

The Adolf Hitler Community Clinics?

Am I close?

:eek:

And here I thought I couldn't imagine Jay Canuckelhead being any more obtuse....Or pedantic for that matter! :rofl:

you spend a lot of time imagining things about me....I hope it doesn't keep you up all night.

And here I thought I couldn't imagine Jay Canuckelhead being any more obtuse....Or pedantic for that matter! :rofl:

you spend a lot of time imagining things about me....I hope it doesn't keep you up all night.
I don't have to imagine anything. You put your pygmy of an "intellect" -for lack of a better term- on display with riotous regularity.

I don't have to imagine anything. You put your pygmy of an "intellect" -for lack of a better term- on display with riotous regularity.
The only real question concerning Jay Cantfuck and his lack of intelligence is, what character is based on Jay, Terrence or Phillip?:razz:

I'm thinking more along the lines of Scott.
Scottdick.png

He's a dick!

Last edited:
hc-ship-on-board.jpg

so what is the conservative plan... other than "no"?

I thought I made it clear on page 2, but I'll try again. Get the government out of the way and allow the market to lower the price of healthcare insurance by creating more competition. The natural tendency of the market is toward lower prices and higher efficiency, whereas the natural tendency of government is toward inefficiency, bureaucracy, higher prices, and stagnation. Keeping that in mind, do we want more government or do we want real reform?

So basically the Dems are saying is the public is stupid and if we change the name it will pass.

I can't believe there is one person alive in this country who agrees with the government trying to trick the public.... Could imagine if Republicans tried this????????

If you checked the post immediately after this you would start to get a sense of how stupid people really are

hc-ship-on-board.jpg

I thought I made it clear on page 2, but I'll try again. Get the government out of the way and allow the market to lower the price of healthcare insurance by creating more competition. The natural tendency of the market is toward lower prices and higher efficiency, whereas the natural tendency of government is toward inefficiency, bureaucracy, higher prices, and stagnation. Keeping that in mind, do we want more government or do we want real reform?

yes I think we had a look at how derugulation and the market when allowed to run wild worked out...... nothing new here folks move along.

hc-ship-on-board.jpg

yes I think we had a look at how derugulation and the market when allowed to run wild worked out...... nothing new here folks move along.

And when was that?

And when was that?

where have you been for the last 8 years?

Forum List

Back