Pelosi handing out Souvenirs After Impeachment Vote.

For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

So much for being a Solemn Occassion.
Even CNN was shockingly shocked.

'I didn’t expect to see that': CNN host bashes Pelosi's plethora of pens

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'
Politicians often do this as part of the signing ceremony. Nothing new or unusual here.

Next fauxrage please.

For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'
Politicians often do this as part of the signing ceremony. Nothing new or unusual here.

Next fauxrage please.

A very somber and solemn occasion it was, just as Nancy has been saying. You could see it all over their faces. So solemn, so somber.

Trump didn’t use 20 pens and hand out souvenirs when the trade agreement was signed with China.

They won't be so happy after Trump is acquitted, and then get re-elected in November, and Nancy has to hand the gavel back to the Republicans.
With any luck one will go nuts and bash her head in with it.
Don't let a sick person make you feel anger, Mike. It's not worth it. She's a stage away from needing full care, 24/7/365. I hope the people who love her will see to her decline in a positive way. They need to take her home because self-care is not an option for what she is undergoing unless she avoids stress totally and can retire with some semblance of dignity.

Next fauxrage please.
It's inappropriate behavior to laugh one's ass off when falsely accusing someone else of a crime when none was committed, Crepitus. Keep up your delusions, and maybe they'll put you in a room next to one she will be occupying in less than 2 years from today, unless neurologists have come up with a way to extend the life of someone as victimized by circumstances as Speaker Pelosi is. Delusionary worlds are hard to beat, but they don't get better when people live with the delusions as though they were part of the real world. :(

Next fauxrage please.

A very somber and solemn occasion it was, just as Nancy has been saying. You could see it all over their faces. So solemn, so somber.
Oh, so it's not the pens, it's the expressions on their faces?

Make up your mind, please.

Next fauxrage please.
It's inappropriate behavior to laugh one's ass off when falsely accusing someone else of a crime when none was committed, Crepitus. Keep up your delusions, and maybe they'll put you in a room next to one she will be occupying in less than 2 years from today, unless neurologists have come up with a way to extend the life of someone as victimized by circumstances as Speaker Pelosi is. Delusionary worlds are hard to beat, but they don't get better when people live with the delusions as though they were part of the real world. :(
I'm laughing my ass off at this post, but I didn't see it happening at the signing ceremony.

Next fauxrage please.

Oh, so it's not the pens, it's the expressions on their faces?

Make up your mind, please.

It’s all of it, going back to the lies about Trump and Putin rigging the 2016 election.

Solemn and somber moment, complete with smiles and souvenir pens.

Excellent article on Impeachment Backlash below after my comments on it when reflecting upon the 4 year siege the Democrats initiated upon The White House the night Donald J. Trump was elected as the 45th President of The United States.

Essentially Democrats have opened Pandora's Box to making Impeachment a Meaningless Political Vendetta which creates unintended consequences for them. Pelosi and the Democrat Party are trying to orchestrate things to get both Trump and Pence removed from office so she can be installed, not as President....could you call her that?......but as Emperor. She can't beat him, and she can't join him, so she has to do what she has done her whole life, lie, cheat and steal her way to the top.

Nancy Pelosi said as much herself that she wanted Pence impeached after she impeached Trump, and if they can get control of The Senate, they will try this, and they will also try to impeach Trump a 2nd time if they can continue to control The House.
GettyImages_1175960985.0.jpg

I'll never forget how this woman and The Democrat Party wrapped themselves in the flag and Constitution, touting the virtues of The Rule Of Law while for the previous administration and 8 years prior kept telling us they wanted to destroy The Electoral College, that the Constitution was an outdated document, and that America needs to be "Fundamentally Transformed" and was in serious need of "Structural Change." They flaunt disrespect for our laws and institutions in their Sanctuary Cities while they claim they want to protect our Republic and our Democracy, as they side with Illegal Aliens and ask taxpayers to provide them with free healthcare, free education, free housing, and free college. They talk about America as if they love it, while telling actual Americans, that "they didn't build that" that they shouldn't have a car to drive themselves to work and their kids to school, nor should they be allowed to have a steak, a glass of beer, cheese, soda or champagne, because they contain CO2.

They talk about America in positive terms only when its the only way to shield their true disgust for this nation, our culture, our traditions, and our sense of fairness and things like Due Process, and Presumption of Innocence.

They say they are doing this for The Children while passing laws that allow Infanticide, Child Prostitution as early as 13 years old, and want to teach children that Gender Fluidity, Homosexuality, and Pedophilia are normal healthy ways to express yourself.

They talk about America and stand next to a poster with a picture of a flag on it, and a snipped portion of The Pledge of Allegiance "to the Republic for which it stands" while they support lawsuits against reciting The Pledge in Public Schools, and kneel is disrespect and protest while The National Anthem is being performed.
AP20015649217326.0.jpg

They talk about America, Yet their agendas and platforms stand 180 degrees in opposition to what America is all about. Infanticide (near 60 million dead)

They talk about being serious and somber, while fist bumping themselves, passing out souvenirs, eating hor d oeuvres and making a mockery of our entire function, systems of government.
gettyimages-1199758946.jpg

5e1fb63eec1ff.image.jpg

Meanwhile at least we know that one person is doing what is right for America instead doing what is right for themselves and their political party and their aspirations to power.
nn_tco_china_deal_phase_one_200115_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

TrumpChina-.jpg

David Bossie: Pelosi’s impeachment hoax will soon end with Trump’s acquittal, followed by his reelection

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s partisan impeachment circus is finally headed to the Senate to meet its rightful doom.

Pelosi, D-Calif., compared her unpopular impeachment hoax Wednesday to Paul Revere’s famous ride in 1775. Senators have now been warned: The radicals are coming!

As Pelosi announced her intention to transmit the two pitifully weak articles of impeachment adopted by the House and appoint managers for the Senate trial of President Trump after a suspicious 28-day delay, you could tell by the looks on the faces of the unhinged House Democrats that their political ruse has run out of runway and things are about to get real.

1570663295086.jpg

Last edited:
The Constitution is an outdated piece of shit when the Dimms talk about gun control, but all of a sudden it’s like the word of GOD when they want to impeach a political opponent.

If you can’t see how corrupt Washington is, you aren’t opening your eyes.

This is standard procedure any time something gets signed in Washington.

It was done this way when Clinton was impeached? The entire ceremony was comparable to what we saw 2 hours ago?
Why does it matter? It's political theater, everyone does it. Pick the things you get outraged about more carefully.

So this is what the house did when Clinton was impeached?
I'm sure there was some sort of self-congratulatory back-slapping involved. Do your own googling if you are that curious.
You are back peddling

Such a weird photo op.

Handing out souvenirs, too?

Hey if anyone can demonstrate that the Republicans did they exact same thing when Clinton was impeached, I’ll withdraw my comments.

If they can’t, Nancy and the rest of her lying colleagues are utter trash.
No, you won't

You will just try to find some other goal post to move....

Such a weird photo op.

Handing out souvenirs, too?

Hey if anyone can demonstrate that the Republicans did they exact same thing when Clinton was impeached, I’ll withdraw my comments.

If they can’t, Nancy and the rest of her lying colleagues are utter trash.
No, you won't

You will just try to find some other goal post to move....

I feel you working, but your sentence is structured wrong.

You should have said,

“No, you won’t

You’ll just move the goal posts.”

Some other goal post? What the fuck does that mean?

The Constitution is an outdated piece of shit when the Dimms talk about gun control, but all of a sudden it’s like the word of GOD when they want to impeach a political opponent.

He was sent to Washington to expose corruption in The Swamp, and The Swamp exposed themselves trying to oust him from The White House.

He was sent to Washington to expose corruption in The Swamp, and The Swamp exposed themselves trying to oust him from The White House.

Isn’t it funny how that worked out?

Trump didn’t use 20 pens and hand out souvenirs when the trade agreement was signed with China.
And with Nancy Pelosi's Ego slapped on the $200 Gold Plated Pens sitting on a Silver Platter with specially made commemorative boxes too.
GettyImages-1199758946.jpg

So somber and so solemn!:113::21:

She is such garbage. Evil trash.
Probably the most disgusting display of Avarice and Ego I have ever seen by a politician in my entire life.

I'd like to know if taxpayer funds were used to purchase those pens and have Nancy's name emblazoned on them in 24k Gold.

Isn’t it funny how that worked out?
I call it divine. I don't care what people think about me and my opinion on that. God uses imperfect men to accomplish his will, and imo that man right now is President Trump. I believe he was put in power for a number of reasons but one of them was to recognize Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel.

Forum List

Back