Solemn Moment In Time: Pelosi Looked Like She Was At A Frat Party Handing Out Beers

Rudi looks like he's fucked -

View attachment 300724

oh thats right - HE IS !!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:
Why? What's gonna happen to him?

Be specific.

HE'S GOING TO LIE LIKE A LITTLE TRUMP BITCH, AND YOU'LL KISS HIS ASS -

patience dipshit - evidence is on the way
Hey Dumbfuck, that's a prediction by you based on nothing but TDS induced hatred.

You said he was "fucked". I asked you to tell us how.

You obviously can't, so we are left to conclude you are full of shit............AGAIN.

Since House Dem's don't take impeachment seriously, they laugh it up and hand out commemorative pens then there's no reason we should take impeachment seriously in the Senate.

I'm surprised they didn't put on those paper party hats that kids get during birthday parties, and noise makers for them to blow it.

When taxpayers are footing the bill Pelosi splurges with silver platters, commemorative pens with her name on them and gift boxes just like they do in Hollywood.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

gee-----those are nice-------can I DEMAND a silver platter and a few fancy
pens? I am a registered democrat
More free shit for you.

Since House Dem's don't take impeachment seriously, they laugh it up and hand out commemorative pens then there's no reason we should take impeachment seriously in the Senate.

I'm surprised they didn't put on those paper party hats that kids get during birthday parties, and noise makers for them to blow it.

When taxpayers are footing the bill Pelosi splurges with silver platters, commemorative pens with her name on them and gift boxes just like they do in Hollywood.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

straws that broke the chosen ones back ^^^^^^^^^^^^

they can donate them to Trump and he can use them to keep score on his golf card --------

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

They will sell well on e-bay. Who wouldn't want a piece of history of the weakest impeachment in US history?

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

More free shit for you.

who else?

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

Lowly rank and file Dem's don't rate the perks of the elite liberal class, sorry.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

Lowly rank and file Dem's don't rate the perks of the elite liberal class, sorry.

<sob> ---some things never change. -------fret not----they will show up in
flea markets this summer

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

they can donate them to Trump and he can use them to keep score on his golf card --------

Here's a score, Trump 1, Dem's 0 :21:

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

More free shit for you.

who else?
Dems give free shit to everybody! Somebody will pay for it.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

Here's a score, Trump 1, Dem's 0 :21:

pussy hole in one ?----(don't look mods-----I am a little drunk)

View attachment 300724

Be specific.

Hey Dumbfuck, that's a prediction by you based on nothing but TDS induced hatred.

You obviously can't, so we are left to conclude you are full of shit............AGAIN.

on your knees and beg me ----------

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

They will sell well on e-bay. Who wouldn't want a piece of history of the weakest impeachment in US history?

Somewhere in China they are counterfeiting these and counting the money.

View attachment 300724

Be specific.

on your knees and beg me ----------
It really is too easy to expose your bullshit.

Not even a challenge.

:5_1_12024:

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

Somewhere in China they are counterfeiting these and counting the money.

I hope so. Hunter needs a raise.

EOWucitX0AMXQp4.jpg

<sob> ---some things never change. -------fret not----they will show up in
flea markets this summer

TDS liberals will get into bidding wars over Chinese counterfeit Pelosi pens, its only a matter of time.

Guess who paid for those pens she was handing out? Us. The taxpayers. who voted for Trump and will do it again.

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
It`s the pens that blew up the deficit! Geez, I thought it was tax cuts. Thanks for that bit of wisdom. That Trump U. degree is was worth every cent.

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
It`s the pens that blew up the deficit! Geez, I thought it was tax cuts. Thanks for that bit of wisdom. That Trump U. degree is was worth every cent.
Nope. Not tax cuts.

Revenues are up after the across the board Trump tax cuts.

Your post appears to be a TDS fueled string of disconnected gibberish.

fancy pens and silver platters are a RIGHT -----ask AOC

Forum List

Back