Solemn Moment In Time: Pelosi Looked Like She Was At A Frat Party Handing Out Beers

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
It`s the pens that blew up the deficit! Geez, I thought it was tax cuts. Thanks for that bit of wisdom. That Trump U. degree is was worth every cent.
Nope. Not tax cuts.

Revenues are up after the across the board Trump tax cuts.

Taxes are down, revenues and profits are up, corporations making money hand over fist, Sanders and Warren pulling each others hair, Dem's just can't catch a break.

Impaired again. Stammering, stuttering, halting and restarting in wrong place, stammering, repeat cycle. Plus displaying horrible, as in impaired, judgement as to the decorum.

IMPEACHMENT MERTH
'Prayerful’ Pelosi slammed for gloating, handing out souvenir pens used to sign articles

Pelosi has to be the most stupid, most hypocritical, most embarrassing, most Self/Party-destructive Speaker of the House in US history...bless her heart! :p

From start the Democrats have telegraphed their intent to treasonously remove the newly-elected President from office with or without cause, and throughout the process - under Speaker Pelosi's leadership - the Democrats have continued to sabotage their own arguments and case for Impeachment.

Someone should put together a GAFFE MONTAGE of their comments, actions, hypocrisy, embarrassing moments, and flat out failures over the last 3+ years, and it should be run round the clock right now, before the Senate Impeachment hearings begin and continue through the entire Senate Impeachment.

"The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. And one of the reasons we all feel so angry about what they are doing, is that they are ripping asunder our votes. They are telling us that our votes don't count and that the election must be set aside..."
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Member - December 17, 1998

"Personally, I think the president ought to be impeached. Impeachment is imperative, not because he's going to be removed from office...but because we have to vindicate the Constitution"
-- D-Jerry Nadler, Judiciary Committee Chairman - September 16, 2019

* Democrat Constitutional Expert Jonathon Turley testified under oath during Nadler's Judiciary Committee hearings on Impeachment and stated the President did NOT violate the Constitution, did NOT break the law, and did NOT abuse his power. Nadler, who Censured the US AG for REFUSING t break US Law, still voted to Impeach.

“This is news. I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this, impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, March 6, 2019

Pelosi has violated her own publicly declared requirements for proceeding with Impeachment:

1. 'Something so compelling and overwhelming':

Again, Democrat Constitutional Expert Turley testified that the Democrats have rushed the FASTEST Impeachment in US history based on THE WEAKEST CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY. The House Impeachment hearings presented zero crimes, zero evidence of crimes committed, and zero witnesses - combined with Turley's testimony....and they STILL voted to Impeach the President.

Their justification? 'THIS IS A POLITICAL PROCESS, NOT JUDICIAL' ...AND YET THE FOUNDING FATHERS CREATED IMPEACHMENT BASED ON CRIMES / 'HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS', NOT BASED ONPOLITICAL BIAS AND HATE! The Democrat failed to produce either then publicly declared this is acceptable because 'THIS' is a 'POLITICAL' Impeachment.

:wtf:?!

Pelosi said impeachment would divide the country. She did it anyway.

Pelosi hands out souvenir pens, Dems slammed for gloating as House delivers Trump impeachment articles

Pelosi had no choice, if you believe in the Constitution you would agree with her.
Lol, I ask about it when the republicans impeach the next Democrat president because they don't like him. You loons set a new example.

every damn one of you twerps damn sure better whine about pens -

upload_2020-1-16_13-25-19.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats have become the nightmare the Founding Fathers feared.....

Zero crimes
Zero 'High crimes and misdemeanors'
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses
Their own Constitutional Expert testified NO Constitutional Violation/Crime/Abuse of Power
Admitted it is POLITICAL Impeachment

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses
Their own Constitutional Expert testified NO Constitutional Violation/Crime/Abuse of Power

was ^^^^^^^

and now ,

upload_2020-1-16_13-32-17.jpeg

Goldilocks never saw the guy -

DOOOOOOOOOOH !

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses

was ^^^^^^^

and now ,

View attachment 300731

DOOOOOOOOOOH !
I wonder how many times he is proven a liar, for these folks to recognize him for what he is?

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses

was ^^^^^^^

and now ,

View attachment 300731

DOOOOOOOOOOH !
Siete, you are embarrassing yourself......

Snowflakes screamed and whined like little girls when pictures of Joe Biden surfaced standing with his son and other Burisma Board members while playing golf after Joe said he knew nothing about what his son did..."Nothing to see here"

Snowflakes squealed like stuck pigs when a photo of an Obama top admin member wearing a Burisma jacket surfaced - after Barry hired a Burisma founder as part of his team.....'Move along - nothing to see here'

And now you post a few pics and want to hypocritically claim they mean something?!

Bwuhahahahaha....you're a joke.

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses

was ^^^^^^^

and now ,

View attachment 300731

DOOOOOOOOOOH !
I wonder how many times he is proven a liar, for these folks to recognize him for what he is?

WONDER THIS -

upload_2020-1-16_13-42-4.jpeg

If being a liar was justification for removing a politician from office Barry would have been Impeached every day of his 8 years, and Washington would be empty.

We aren't talking about lying, though, are we? We're talking about Impeachment, and what has been PROVEN is:

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses
Democrats admitted it is POLITICAL Impeachment

...and all the photos Siete embarrassingly post isn't going to change this...

If being a liar was justification for removing a politician from office Barry would have been Impeached every day of his 8 years, and Washington would be empty.

We aren't talking about lying, though, are we? We're talking about Impeachment, and what has been PROVEN is:

Zero crimes
Zero evidence
Zero witnesses
Democrats admitted it is POLITICAL Impeachment

...and all the photos Siete embarrassingly post isn't going to change this...
I don’t disagree with your post but clearly Donnie is a major liar, just like Ears. I don’t find that admirable.

"I don't know them. I don't know about them. I don't know what they do but I don't know, maybe they were clients of Rudy. You'd have to ask Rudy, I just don't know."

images

:777:

Nobody, I mean not a single person ever thought the Democrats took on the impeachment with any emotion other than sheer joy. That is why they made commemorative pin.

IMPEACHMENT MERTH
'Prayerful’ Pelosi slammed for gloating, handing out souvenir pens used to sign articles

Pelosi has to be the most stupid, most hypocritical, most embarrassing, most Self/Party-destructive Speaker of the House in US history...bless her heart! :p

From start the Democrats have telegraphed their intent to treasonously remove the newly-elected President from office with or without cause, and throughout the process - under Speaker Pelosi's leadership - the Democrats have continued to sabotage their own arguments and case for Impeachment.

Someone should put together a GAFFE MONTAGE of their comments, actions, hypocrisy, embarrassing moments, and flat out failures over the last 3+ years, and it should be run round the clock right now, before the Senate Impeachment hearings begin and continue through the entire Senate Impeachment.

"The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. And one of the reasons we all feel so angry about what they are doing, is that they are ripping asunder our votes. They are telling us that our votes don't count and that the election must be set aside..."

"Personally, I think the president ought to be impeached. Impeachment is imperative, not because he's going to be removed from office...but because we have to vindicate the Constitution"

* Democrat Constitutional Expert Jonathon Turley testified under oath during Nadler's Judiciary Committee hearings on Impeachment and stated the President did NOT violate the Constitution, did NOT break the law, and did NOT abuse his power. Nadler, who Censured the US AG for REFUSING t break US Law, still voted to Impeach.

“This is news. I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this, impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Pelosi has violated her own publicly declared requirements for proceeding with Impeachment:

Again, Democrat Constitutional Expert Turley testified that the Democrats have rushed the FASTEST Impeachment in US history based on THE WEAKEST CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY. The House Impeachment hearings presented zero crimes, zero evidence of crimes committed, and zero witnesses - combined with Turley's testimony....and they STILL voted to Impeach the President.

Their justification? 'THIS IS A POLITICAL PROCESS, NOT JUDICIAL' ...AND YET THE FOUNDING FATHERS CREATED IMPEACHMENT BASED ON CRIMES / 'HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS', NOT BASED ONPOLITICAL BIAS AND HATE! The Democrat failed to produce either then publicly declared this is acceptable because 'THIS' is a 'POLITICAL' Impeachment.

Pelosi hands out souvenir pens, Dems slammed for gloating as House delivers Trump impeachment articles

Pelosi had no choice, if you believe in the Constitution you would agree with her.

When are you on the left going to admit this phony impeachment is nothing but a dog and pony show?

View attachment 300696

I believe in the Constitution, and apparently you do not.

The Constitution says impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did. But you believe in the Constitution.

He committed them and worst than anything Nixon ever thought of.

Did taxpayers pay for HER personalized pens? Then arrest Pelosi and charge her with a crime. Also where the hell did the House get silver platters?? WTF are they wasting OUR taxpayer money on seems like the Dem controlled House is spending like there's no tomorrow.
It`s the pens that blew up the deficit! Geez, I thought it was tax cuts. Thanks for that bit of wisdom. That Trump U. degree is was worth every cent.
Dropping out in second grade must have seemed like a good idea to you. Tax cuts don’t drive your deficit. Especially when RECORD revenues are coming in because of those tax cuts. See little boy, SPENDING drives your deficit and debt. Like Pisslosi and her six figure bar tab.

Nobody, I mean not a single person ever thought the Democrats took on the impeachment with any emotion other than sheer joy. That is why they made commemorative pin.

IMPEACHMENT MERTH

When are you on the left going to admit this phony impeachment is nothing but a dog and pony show?

View attachment 300696

The Constitution says impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did. But you believe in the Constitution.

Oh, is that what they told you to think this time? Well now I'm going to try and get you to think for yourself. What crime did President Trump commit?

View attachment 300696

Oh, is that what they told you to think this time? Well now I'm going to try and get you to think for yourself. What crime did President Trump commit?
He won and that’s everything and the only thing.
Everything else is feelings and made up. “Disobedience to The House??? “ Such a charge doesn’t exist, there is no such statute or requirement, it’s all made up for a make pretend “impeachment”

Dropping out in second grade must have seemed like a good idea to you. Tax cuts don’t drive your deficit. Especially when RECORD revenues are coming in because of those tax cuts. See little boy, SPENDING drives your deficit and debt. Like Pisslosi and her six figure bar tab.
So if we cut all taxes we would have unlimited amounts of revenue? You can`t be that stupid.

Forum List

Back