Republicans, the party of diversity.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
'nuff said.

83690528_10218284406732933_2460568055000858624_n.jpg

Since that one guy stopped following him around how many black faces do you see at tRump rallies?

Since that one guy stopped following him around how many black faces do you see at tRump rallies?
Why are you so obsessed with color, we had a Hispanic make the top 4 last time, and a black made the top 5, I don't see anything...….I love rubbing this in your hypocritical piece of shit face.

And your governors wear black face....it's hilarious at how racist your own party is, you live in a GIANT glass house.

The party of deflection.

You are reaching again.

This whole 'the Senate will acquit' without any witnesses or documents is evidence of
Party over Country. POC.

Let's find the truth, about trump and the Bidens,
I know you are scared that trumps crimes will be exposed under oath.
I'd be worried too.

and some more Benghazi investigations too.

There are some jobs americans shouldn't do unless the wages are at least doubled....then that's a start.

The party of deflection.

You are reaching again.

This whole 'the Senate will acquit' without any witnesses or documents is evidence of
Party over Country. POC.

Let's find the truth, about trump and the Bidens,
I know you are scared that trumps crimes will be exposed under oath.
I'd be worried too.

and some more Benghazi investigations too.
LOL...

Bidens crimes are on tape... Democrats are the ones who dont want to be placed under oath... schiff is scared shitless and that dumb fuck is a fact witness..

'nuff said.

83690528_10218284406732933_2460568055000858624_n.jpg

By encouraging the electorate to adopt a group mentality, advocates of so-called 'diversity' are the ones who technically perpetuate racism. Their focus on race is intrinsically racist because it promotes the idea that people should view individuals only as members of racial groups rather than as Individuals. That said, racism is just a nasty form of collectivism.

'nuff said indeed. You many go now, Nostra. Pst....

Last edited:
Remember there are many jobs americans should not have to do unless wages at least double immediately.

Do you mean all the blacks that are leaving the Democratic Party in droves, and are now all joining up with the maga hat wearing bootlickers? If so, there are none.

The toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs are being done by native-born (mostly white) AMERICANS.

Forum List

Back