Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

when has family anzd the church EVER solved this problem in the history of man.

Your the one who isnt facing reality.
Lol! Whatever. We will always have the poor. Especially when it's promoted by people lIke you who think you're helping us cute n cuddly negroes. Back off. Let us fix our own problem. Let us have self determination. We don't need your hand outs.

I am speaking of the poor and you turned it into a black thing

We were talking about blacks. I don't want anyone to starve either. I believe what you promote hurts the poor and will make us all poor eventually.

So I'd appreciate it if you didn't constantly insinuate that is what I am about or what my political philosophy is about. I never accused you or yours of purposely causing the problems it does. I totally believe you are sincere in wanting to help the poor. That is exactly what I want to do.

having a starving population roaming the streets sick and desperate will not give this country a boost will it?

Nice doomsday scenario. That isn't what would happen, I'm sure.

You ever hear of family? You know, those people who used to take care of these things?

when has family anzd the church EVER solved this problem in the history of man.Your the one who isnt facing reality.

The problem can't be solved. When has government theft and redistribution ever solved it in the past? USSR anyone?

Lol! Whatever. We will always have the poor. Especially when it's promoted by people lIke you who think you're helping us cute n cuddly negroes. Back off. Let us fix our own problem. Let us have self determination. We don't need your hand outs.

We were talking about blacks. I don't want anyone to starve either. I believe what you promote hurts the poor and will make us all poor eventually.

So I'd appreciate it if you didn't constantly insinuate that is what I am about or what my political philosophy is about. I never accused you or yours of purposely causing the problems it does. I totally believe you are sincere in wanting to help the poor. That is exactly what I want to do.

I was talking about the poor.

you wanted to pretend it was only blacks because that is what the right loves.

they [pretend all the time that poor people are all blacks so they can not care about them.

Welfare Queen in a caddy ring a bell?

Yes, it is theft. Theft of unborns children right to come into the world debt free. We have 15+ trillion in debt and all you bleeding hear progressives want to steal more capital from the private sector and give it to wasteful, inefficient and corrupted government to piss away.

So i ask again, when has government ever solved this porblem you speak of in the past? When?

Nice doomsday scenario. That isn't what would happen, I'm sure.

You ever hear of family? You know, those people who used to take care of these things?

when has family anzd the church EVER solved this problem in the history of man.Your the one who isnt facing reality.

The problem can't be solved. When has government theft and redistribution ever solved it in the past? USSR anyone?
The left is hell bent on instituting failed ideas with the faith that "this time it will work". That is the definition of insanity.

I was talking about the poor.

you wanted to pretend it was only blacks because that is what the right loves.

they [pretend all the time that poor people are all blacks so they can not care about them.

Welfare Queen in a caddy ring a bell?

I'm black you freaking IDIOT! Why do I even bother?

The left is hell bent on instituting failed ideas with the faith that "this time it will work". That is the definition of insanity.
watch the Mississippi video, the guy in it plainly says, "well it hasnt work yet" for his reasoning as to why he continues to vote for the GOP even though the GOP hasnt done anything to help out his personal situation yet.

yes I know you claim you are black.

black people are not immune from hating blak people

Yes, it is theft. Theft of unborns children right to come into the world debt free. We have 15+ trillion in debt and all you bleeding hear progressives want to steal more capital from the private sector and give it to wasteful, inefficient and corrupted government to piss away.

So i ask again, when has government ever solved this porblem you speak of in the past? When?

People like her are religious in their worship of big government . Do not expect a straight answer. 100% in agreement by the way. Nice to meet you sir.

You fucking imbecile. What have I said that gave you the impression I hate my own people? On the contrary, I LOVE my people, you ignorant twit.

Was the post where I told you we need our right to self-determination where you got that from? You offended that I don't believe we need you meddling liberals to fix our problems?

You fucking imbecile. What have I said that gave you the impression I hate my own people? On the contrary, I LOVE my people, you ignorant twit.

Was the post where I told you we need our right to self-determination where you got that from? You offended that I don't believe we need you meddling liberals to fix our problems?
you love your people, but just a few posts back you called them slaves.

"As a black man, and a libertarian/conservative, I saw this happening and never pass up a chance to tell my brothers and sisters what they are to the democratic party. Vote slaves. I don't care what they respond with. I carry around information packets I made myself explaining the whole sick truth."

An Entitlement/Moocher State. That's what we've become unfortunately. I know some parts of this vid are rough. She is very annoying. She loves to hear herself speak. It runs in the family i guess. lol! But the video is pretty interesting, so hang in there.

Real Time w/Bill Maher-Welfare Queens+discussion - YouTube

:eek:

I was going to say good video but the bitch hit a nerve.
Talking about entitlements and the differences? Food stamp and welfare queens that she interviewed want to take and not seek work. Military industry does give back, it's called defending America.

What an ignorant stupid bitch she is. I guess when the acorn fail from the tree she hit her head.

watch the Mississippi video, the guy in it plainly says, "well it hasnt work yet" for his reasoning as to why he continues to vote for the GOP even though the GOP hasnt done anything to help out his personal situation yet.

Politics are only a small way to affect change in society. I don't put my faith in either party. So what's the point of this post? To show me they both have a bad track record in doing the people's buisness?

You didn't need to tell me that. I'm no GOP cheerleader.

"As a black man, and a libertarian/conservative, I saw this happening and never pass up a chance to tell my brothers and sisters what they are to the democratic party. Vote slaves. I don't care what they respond with. I carry around information packets I made myself explaining the whole sick truth."

Wooosh! That post was clearly to heady for you to understand.

"What they are to the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, vote slaves"

Anything else need to be explained?

you say they vote democratic for goodies.

you say all the things a cons does about black people because your a con.

Your skin color can not be confrimed here can it?

You say your black, you could be lying.

people do lie on the internets you know.

Some balck people do hate black people.

Prove its untrue if you think its impossible

Wooosh! That post was clearly to heady for you to understand.

"Wooosh!" Must've been the sound the point made as you dodged it

you say they vote democratic for goodies.

you say all the things a cons does about black people because your a con.

Your skin color can not be confrimed here can it?

You say your black, you could be lying.

people do lie on the internets you know.

Some balck people do hate black people.

Prove its untrue if you think its impossible

Idiot they said it in the video.

Forum List

Back