Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

yes I know you claim you are black.

black people are not immune from hating blak people

You fucking imbecile. What have I said that gave you the impression I hate my own people? On the contrary, I LOVE my people, you ignorant twit.

Was the post where I told you we need our right to self-determination where you got that from? You offended that I don't believe we need you meddling liberals to fix our problems?

you say they vote democratic for goodies.

you say all the things a cons does about black people because your a con.

Your skin color can not be confrimed here can it?

You say your black, you could be lying.

people do lie on the internets you know.

Some balck people do hate black people.

Prove its untrue if you think its impossible

What would be the point? You can believe what you want.

you love your people, but just a few posts back you called them slaves.

"As a black man, and a libertarian/conservative, I saw this happening and never pass up a chance to tell my brothers and sisters what they are to the democratic party. Vote slaves. I don't care what they respond with. I carry around information packets I made myself explaining the whole sick truth."

Wooosh! That post was clearly to heady for you to understand.

"Wooosh!" Must've been the sound the point made as you dodged it

You want to explain your post?

Yes, it is theft. Theft of unborns children right to come into the world debt free. We have 15+ trillion in debt and all you bleeding hear progressives want to steal more capital from the private sector and give it to wasteful, inefficient and corrupted government to piss away.

So i ask again, when has government ever solved this porblem you speak of in the past? When?

Am I shocked that truthmatters will not answer this simple question? Nope. Not shocked...

go take a look at the great depression and the lives that were helped by FDRs programs

You fucking imbecile. What have I said that gave you the impression I hate my own people? On the contrary, I LOVE my people, you ignorant twit.

Was the post where I told you we need our right to self-determination where you got that from? You offended that I don't believe we need you meddling liberals to fix our problems?

you say they vote democratic for goodies.

you say all the things a cons does about black people because your a con.

Your skin color can not be confrimed here can it?

You say your black, you could be lying.

people do lie on the internets you know.

Some balck people do hate black people.

Prove its untrue if you think its impossible

Idiot they said it in the video.
Oh well, ignorance is bliss they say.

ANYONE who claims 90% of the black people in this country dont vote for anything but handhouts is a racist

90% fo black people vote the way they vote out of principle just like white voters.

they believe that the democratic party has the right plan.

You as a pack of fucking racists claim they only want goodies

they believe that the democratic party has the right plan.

You as a pack of fucking racists claim they only want goodies

the democrats are the greedy ones who want to keep everyone on welfare and keep everyone as economic slaves.... why would you not side up a free check and living?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back