Election Fraud and You!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LibertyForAll, Mar 19, 2012.

1. LibertyForAll

LibertyForAll Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Everyone who is ignoring the rampant fraud that is happening around the country is doing so at their own peril. Next time you might be the underdog and you might not have the voice you deserve. I think a lot of people are ignoring things because in a lot of cases they are on the winning side so they figure it is working to their benefit. In reality we are all losing because the establishment is proving they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This goes out to Democrats too. Don't think the DNC is not looking at what is going on with this cycle and taking notes. You may be next!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    If we knew the actual extent of election fraud it would destroy what faith we have left in our electoral system. Any race that is expected to be close is suspect.

3. LibertyForAll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140
    I think its any race where the establishment (on both sides) stands a chance of losing power. One thing I am grateful for is that the people behind it seem to be underestimating the general populous. They seem to be confusing apathy with stupidity. This is going to turn out to be their greatest mistake because people all over the country are waking up to the hypocracy. I was apathetic for the majority of my adult life but I am getting involved and I am goint to do my best to affect change in the system starting at the local level.

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    good for you.

Clean elections are our only hope.

5. BreezeWood

BreezeWood VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +475
    Being registered to vote is why one is allowed to vote, on election day ...

6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Not a chance. Citizens United sealed our fate. It will all go to the highest bidder from her on out. Where do you think Mittens would be now if it were not that he has outspent all of his opposition 10-1?

You will vote for well financed Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumb and like it.

7. LibertyForAll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140
    I am not sure what you mean by this exactly. I am referring to the blatant disregard for Roberts Rules of Order in the caucuses system specifically. For example, the failure of the chair to recognize nominations and motions from the floor. Ignoring calls for a standing vote count. Attempting to enforce rules that haven't been voted upon. Essentially ignoring the will of the people. I am also talking about "misplacing" caucus results and disallowing votes that were cast or not counting them. Irregularities have been discovered in states that use electronic voting machines as well. There has been a lot of disenfranchisement of the voters in many many states and at least 3 GOP officials have resigned as a result of voting irregularities in their states under their watch. The internet is making it harder and harder for them to cheat us and now we are seeing them fight back by attempting to ban cameras and recording devices. This is just the beginning, once pandora's box is open its too late. People are waking up to whats going on and change is going to come.

8. BreezeWood

BreezeWood VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +475

All hail LibertyForAll !!!!

I was referring to the complications being "created" to keep people from voting on election day (Photo ID etc.) who have already registered - as though the registration is not proof enough and the entitlement to proceed unhindered to vote.

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    hazhahahahaha its as if the OP has no idea of the LONG history of the republicans cheating democratic voters

10. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    As you hinted, the Left isn't ignoring election fraud...they are enjoying it.