Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

go take a look at the great depression and the lives that were helped by FDRs programs

So we still had unemployment and people on welfare, it didn't fix it at all. My wife and I have helped people off the welfare rolls. So your idea that family or religion never have is also bunk. Hey, thanks for trying.

Have you jobs for these people from New York and Mississippi?

A quick point of irony:

If people stopped lining up at that door to collect welfare benefits, the doorman's job would not exist. The doorman rightfully claims moraly superiority because he gets up everyday to go to work while those in the line get up every day to stick their hands out - yet without the folks in the line sticking their hands out, the doorman might need welfare!

Black Woman Believes African Americans Are Owed Reparations!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPnSpozHRk"]Racist Black Women Harassing Indian Store Owners[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't you just love threads where conservatives spend all day finding all the black people they can to bitch about.

Delicious.

A quick point of irony:

If people stopped lining up at that door to collect welfare benefits, the doorman's job would not exist. The doorman rightfully claims moraly superiority because he gets up everyday to go to work while those in the line get up every day to stick their hands out - yet without the folks in the line sticking their hands out, the doorman might need welfare!

Yes, because that is the only job that person is capable of doing.

Seriously, he's motivated and has people skills. He can get a different job.

A quick point of irony:

He'd winde up with another doorman job at that same building if it ever became another buisness rather than a welfare office. He'd probably get reccomended by the welfare department as a good door man and reliable employee.

He doesn't need the recipients to keep a job.

go take a look at the great depression and the lives that were helped by FDRs programs

So we still had unemployment and people on welfare, it didn't fix it at all. My wife and I have helped people off the welfare rolls. So your idea that family or religion never have is also bunk. Hey, thanks for trying.

Have you jobs for these people from New York and Mississippi?

No answers, so you deflect. I was answering truthisaliar, bull crap argument. Do you have any jobs for anyone?

Forum List

Back