Peggy Noonan: Romney Looked Weak Today

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.

Romney is a very dangerous candidate AND imho is just another stinking wealthy, flip flopping, self-serving, lunatic among many others who make up what is laughably known to me as the conservative base.

Fords still suck.

Not surprised you see it that way as you are clueless in everything else you've written as well. Source considered and matters not what your warped view is.

Next!

Just what we need. A posturing Commander in Chief in office to shoot from the hip and start more wars in the Mid East, or with Russia and North Korea.

I don't mention Iran ... because that is coming, but not unilateral like in Iraq.

The big wigs don't volunteer or pay the price.

Elect me, elect me .... I'll be the wartime president.

We need a level headed Pres who balances military response with sanity.

Not only will the rich fucks not pay for war, they add it to the nations credit card and blame the black guy for the debt, all while they reap increased income, less taxes (and supposedly need less taxes yet) - which adds to the debt.

I'd rather see the money spent defending(if need be) the nation and protecting the principles this country was founded on rather than using stimulus money to payback one's backers.

Can you say UAW? Solyndra?

:D

Nonnan went over to the other side a long time ago. Every once in a while she remembers what it was like working for the A Team, but for the most part she's become pedantic in her Obama Fluffery; she loves the attention more than her self respect

Romney is a very dangerous candidate AND imho is just another stinking wealthy, flip flopping, self-serving, lunatic among many others who make up what is laughably known to me as the conservative base.

Fords still suck.

Not surprised you see it that way as you are clueless in everything else you've written as well. Source considered and matters not what your warped view is.

Next!

FAIL I've owned 3 Fords. Everyone of them were back to the dealers for things that should never had been an issue.

Also owned Hyundais, Hondas, BMWs and nary an issue. Oil changes and brakes...Spank you very much!

Last edited:

Fords still suck.

Next!

i do believe he was complaining that people don't "debate" with him. that's pretty funny given his trolling responses.

that said, no... romney isn't dangerous. his wealth is irrelevant except to the extent that his policies are self-serving as opposed to being beneficial for everyone.

romney's kind of like water... he takes on the characterists of whomever it is he's trying to court.

i just think, in this particular instance, it's pretty clear he's out of his depth.

and, as was proven by baby bush... the only thing worse than not knowing... is not wanting to learn.

Fords still suck.

Next!

i do believe he was complaining that people don't "debate" with him. that's pretty funny given his trolling responses.

that said, no... romney isn't dangerous. his wealth is irrelevant except to the extent that his policies are self-serving as opposed to being beneficial for everyone.

romney's kind of like water... he takes on the characterists of whomever it is he's trying to court.

i just think, in this particular instance, it's pretty clear he's out of his depth.

and, as was proven by baby bush... the only thing worse than not knowing... is not wanting to learn.

Troll thru # 2. :D

With nothing worthwhile to say again.

" i do believe he was complaining that people don't "debate" with him"

False and pulled from deep within your rectum...a/k/a your brain cavity.

You wouldn't know what a debate is. Stick to what you excel at...the "Flamer" Zone!

Last edited:
Romney spoke out during a crisis, intentionally trying to undermine a sitting President in handling that crisis. He told purposeful lies about the timeline of the crisis. He has proven himself unfit for the Presidency.

Next!

" do believe he was complaining that people don't "debate" with him"

LOL!! Baby Bush always cracks me up.. She doesn't even speak coherently.. She puts her sentences together like a 3rd grader does.. Honestly..

Like "romney's kind of like water... he takes on the characterists of whomever it is he's trying to court." WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN or for that matter what in shits sake does it have to do with Romney's response to Obama????

Then this gem, "and, as was proven by baby bush... the only thing worse than not knowing... is not wanting to learn." HUH????????? Wow.. just wow.

Next!

You wouldn't know what a debate is. Stick to what you excel at...the "Flamer" Zone!

maybe this board is too complicated for you. you seem to have this delusion that you're smart.

that's pretty funny.

how many threads have you started now, troll?

Fords still suck.

Next!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Would you like to compare Ford quality ratings with the others that I mentioned?

I didn't think so...next.

maybe this board is too complicated for you. you seem to have this delusion that you're smart.

that's pretty funny.

broken%20heart.jpg

You're pretty ignorant. How do you equate the starting of threads to being a troll? Don't answer you'll only make yourself look more stupid than we all already know. Only in "jillian's world" would one make such a stupid remark

And guess who is drawn to EVERY ONE OF THEM...YOU!!!!

Last edited:
Just what we need. A posturing Commander in Chief in office to shoot from the hip and start more wars in the Mid East, or with Russia and North Korea.

I don't mention Iran ... because that is coming, but not unilateral like in Iraq.

The big wigs don't volunteer or pay the price.

Elect me, elect me .... I'll be the wartime president.

We need a level headed Pres who balances military response with sanity.

I guess you don't pay much attention to what's going on in the ME. Not just yesterday either.

Just remember when you say NATO, it's synonymous with the U.S.

Obama is no better than Bush when it comes to embroiling us in matters that aren't our business.

No, he isn't.

But frankly, if you wanted a "Let's get teh hell out of the middle east" candidate, you should have supported Ron Paul. Only about 2 million people did.

If we should be involved is not on the table, just how.

And Romney just proved, he doesn't have the judgement to do how.

that's pretty funny.

broken%20heart.jpg

For a mod you're pretty ignorant. How do you equate the starting of threads to being a troll. Don't answer you'll only make yourself look more stupid than we all already know.

And guess who is drawn to EVERY ONE OF THEM...YOU!!!!

every oen of them? really?

you seem to be on *my* thread right now. so you were saying, loser?

as for intellect, i'd put my bona fides against yours any day...

now go start some more troll threads...

:thup:

you might also want to check the board rules... you're not being modeated right now... and i'm not posting as a moderator, so it's not worth a mention in this context.

complex for you, i know.

that's funny... given that Noonan was Reagan's speechwriter.

But no surprises from Levin. But why would you think that relying on one of the usual rightwingnuts instead of one of the smart conservatives would be compelling?

Why don't you actually try for once in your miserable life, to actually read or listen to something that someone posts instead of reading a headline and making stupid, snarky remarks?

Levin happens to be a Constitutional scholar and one of the most brilliant minds on talk radio on either side. You wouldn't know that because you watch MSLSD and listen to NPR.
No fool, Levine is one of the most hard RW, reactionary, Circus Barkers arrounnd today. Only a circus barker lover would say otherwise.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

Levin happens to be a Constitutional scholar and one of the most brilliant minds on talk radio on either side. You wouldn't know that because you watch MSLSD and listen to NPR.

i must have been laughing at you too hard when i read that post and missed the above...

levin is a fool. there is not a judge or lawyer in NYC who thinks he has any more validity as a "scholar" than clarence thomas.

anyone who corrupts the constitution and constitutional construction like he does should be ashamed.

and i'll be sure to take note, next time i'm in court, of your worthless opinion that i don't know what a constitutional scholar is.

it's particularly funny given that the president actually is.

but you wouldn't understand that because you don't know anything about constitutional construction.

But no surprises from Levin. But why would you think that relying on one of the usual rightwingnuts instead of one of the smart conservatives would be compelling?

Why don't you actually try for once in your miserable life, to actually read or listen to something that someone posts instead of reading a headline and making stupid, snarky remarks?

No fool, Levine is one of the most hard RW, reactionary, Circus Barkers arrounnd today. Only a circus barker lover would say otherwise.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

You must listen quite a bit to make a statement like that. Or..did you pull it out of your ass?

Too bad...you could actually learn something from him...but why do that? You're a Lib. No facts needed.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

the hacks like levin a lot.

i must have been laughing at you too hard when i read that post and missed the above...

levin is a fool. there is not a judge or lawyer in NYC who thinks he has any more validity as a "scholar" than clarence thomas.

anyone who corrupts the constitution and constitutional construction like he does should be ashamed.

and i'll be sure to take note, next time i'm in court, of your worthless opinion that i don't know what a constitutional scholar is.

it's particularly funny given that the president actually is.

but you wouldn't understand that because you don't know anything about constitutional construction.

Ambulance chasing is not the qualification to be a Constitutional authority. It's a shame we can't see you and he debate. When your NYC lawyers and judges have his resume, come back and shoot your mouth off.

Wanna bet who will look more stupid than she already does?

Last edited:
When a democrat media talking head says something, democrats all swallow it and go around endlessly repeating it. Republicans make up their own minds which is wny Romney retook the lead.

When a democrat media talking head says something, democrats all swallow it and go around endlessly repeating it. Republicans make up their own minds which is wny Romney retook the lead.

Rachel Maddow versus Mark Levin...you decide..if you have to think about it that is...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back