Peak Sarah Palin hate

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Memo to all future political shooters:

Would you PLEASE first, have the good taste to leave us a poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto first?

We're perfectly okay with the shooting, we just need you to validate our worldview first, before you shoot!

Signed, the far-left.

Oh, P.S.

Would you please also refer often to Palin's little map with the targets on it? You know, in your poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto? Don't refer to the Democrat one that came years before though, just refer to Palin's. Often.

Thanks!

wow, that was dumb, no wonder you got so many atta boys from the leftys on the site.

The crazed rush to politicize this shooting by the bat shit crazy liberal left is both disgusting and unforgivable. America isn't buying the crap. They see what's happening and will remember this psychotic, unhinged hate boiling out of the left.

Disgusting. AP Goes There… Blames Palin & Tea Party For Shootings By Marx-Supporting Liberal Lunatic | The Gateway Pundit

Ace of Spades HQ

Palin Derangement Syndrome: A Collection (387 Cases) BUUUUURRRRNING HOT

Are you tagging me this way too, Pale?

If so, I dun think I have earned this criticism.

The crazed rush to politicize this shooting by the bat shit crazy liberal left is both disgusting and unforgivable. America isn't buying the crap. They see what's happening and will remember this psychotic, unhinged hate boiling out of the left.

Disgusting. AP Goes There… Blames Palin & Tea Party For Shootings By Marx-Supporting Liberal Lunatic | The Gateway Pundit

Ace of Spades HQ

The focus shouldn't even be on Palin Maddie, but the left went there.

Are you part of it?

Ace of Spades HQ

The focus shouldn't even be on Palin Maddie, but the left went there.

Are you part of it?

I've used her name, Pale, but I've taken pains to say I think we all share in the blame for injecting violence into our political discussions.

Please don't make me cry. I have already dun my eye make up this am.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxgJKNpjSNI[/ame]

comments at site.

Forum List

Back