PC Police Claim These 6 Words are New Ways of Saying the "N" Word

I still don't understand how liberals got the idea that, since "colored people" is an antiquated and racist term that splits the entirety of humanity into a white/non-white binary, we should just start calling all non-white people "people of color" as a neutral, respectful term. It's literally the exact same idea worded slightly differently.

What idea? Dafuck are you talking about?

I still don't understand how liberals got the idea that, since "colored people" is an antiquated and racist term that splits the entirety of humanity into a white/non-white binary, we should just start calling all non-white people "people of color" as a neutral, respectful term. It's literally the exact same idea worded slightly differently.

Sometimes it's good to look closer when encountering something new: people of color - Google Search

Sometimes it's good to look closer when encountering something new: people of color - Google Search

I know what the phrase is -- what I don't know is where you get this derivation.

What, do you think "liberals" is some group that meets every Wednesday at Panera's to decide what they think? :rofl:

Blanket strawmen -- god love 'em.

I know what the phrase is -- what I don't know is where you get this derivation.

What, do you think "liberals" is some group that meets every Wednesday at Panera's to decide what they think? :rofl:

Liberalism is a dominant political ideology. A dominant faction within this ideology has been pushing it as a politically correct replacement for the older version of the term. Maybe I should stop assuming the obvious is obvious to everyone...

Liberalism is a dominant political ideology. A dominant faction within this ideology has been pushing it as a politically correct replacement for the older version of the term. Maybe I should stop assuming the obvious is obvious to everyone...

Political philosophies don't morph language. Social dynamics do that.

What political faction came up with "canola"?

Political philosophies don't morph language. Social dynamics do that.

What political faction came up with "canola"?
Actually they do. Especially the left.

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Urban/Inner City- no whites live in inner cities or poor areas

State's Rights- wanting states to decide certain issues is now racist

Welfare and Food Stamps- only blacks get welfare

Law and Order- using police to break up protests that get out of hand is racist

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

Bunch of inner city welfare thugs who defy law and order. Let's reinstitute states rights, cut taxes, and eliminate welfare.

Forum List

Back