Paypal blacklist United constitutional patriots after they helped catch illegal aliens invading U.S.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PayPal Blacklists United Constitutional Patriots After They Helped Catch Illegal Aliens Invading U.S.
paypal-schulman-splc.jpg

The United Constitutional Patriots, who made headlines on Thursday for helping catch hundreds of illegal aliens invading America through our southern border, announced Friday on Facebook they were banned by PayPal and all their funds have been frozen for 180 days.

Well , some losers will yaaay it but we get to do the same when they come for you next dumbasses.

Maybe Paypal is on the payroll of the Drug Cartels and Human Traffickers who need open borders?
Maybe Paypal is on the side of the RACIST Aztlan Nationalist who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
Maybe Paypal is on the side of the Democratic Party who's goal is to use illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters.

Meh...they blacklisted me too. The funny thing was they wouldn't tell me I was. I thought my account had been hacked or something. So I kept verifying and re-verifying my information for them. Passport, ID's, Proof of address.

Then I was like...OHHH! OK.

Shitheads.

Forum List

Back