Pay for the military

I was only in tech school for 6 weeks at Keesler but the area was great, I wouldn't have minded being stationed down there to be honest.

I think the little club they had at the Triangle was called the Vandenburg.

They did we used to call it The V, it was alright but I wasn't old enough to drink when I was at Keesler.

We would take the underage kids off base and just had them take an empty up to the bar and ask for another to avoid getting carded. Worked like a charm.

I think the little club they had at the Triangle was called the Vandenburg.

They did we used to call it The V, it was alright but I wasn't old enough to drink when I was at Keesler.

We would take the underage kids off base and just had them take an empty up to the bar and ask for another to avoid getting carded. Worked like a charm.

In the dorms someone snuck in beer in a McDonalds bag but after they drank it, they threw the bag with the beer in it outside and the section commander found it, he was pissed, they were checking every bag going in and out for a while after lol.

In the dorms someone snuck in beer in a McDonalds bag but after they drank it, they threw the bag with the beer in it outside and the section commander found it, he was pissed, they were checking every bag going in and out for a while after lol.

Did you guys have dry dorms?

We had parties in our rooms......

No lie one crazier night a kid busted out an AK all drunk went out to the courtyard and started shooting in the air. Scary as all hell.

He got his ass sent to jail.

Did you guys have dry dorms?

We had parties in our rooms......

No lie one crazier night a kid busted out an AK all drunk went out to the courtyard and started shooting in the air. Scary as all hell.

He got his ass sent to jail.

The dorms weren't dry but you weren't allowed to drink in your room unless you were 21, the section commander assumed since they were hiding the beer they were underage so everyone got checked.

Yo that SportsUSA bar looks awesome, they have nothing near that on Vandenberg.

It is awesome.

They get every pay-per-view boxing, MMA, and wrestling event.

The place is a straight up club (civilians allowed in) most weekend nights.

All sorts of games, food, pool, outdoor volleyball court. Out door bar....etc

Must be a new place. Of course I haven't been on Bragg since 88.......

Which has WHAT to do with living beyond your means?

As a soldier.. I had the freedom to spend or not spend as I chose.. even though I made less than 1K per month...

The complaint was that the soldiers, of all people, should receive their compensation... I lived thru the government shutdown before as a soldier... and did what I had to in order to scrape by... and showed up for my duty EVERY damn day... I saw some who did not go so carefully... and put things on credit... or ones that did not save for a rainy day... seen plenty of soldiers who were on the verge of bankruptcy... and saw some get into mega trouble for it...

And you know damn well that those that were talked about relying on the government to exist were not the employees, but the entitlement junkies

The military families interviewed on FOX and CNN were entiltment junkies? How do you know?

Nice try.. not what was said

I was deployed with a bunch of people from Pope, didn't sound like a bad place, how long were you there?

A lil' over three years. I stuck around NC and lived in Raleigh for another year or so after I got out.

Thats a decent area I don't blame you for sticking around, after I separated from Vandenberg I got the the fuck out as soon as possible because the local area didn't have jackshit.

Do you guys know how to use your fuckin' PM?

Jaysus Christ, this was a worthless enough thread before you two buried it under your personal bull-shit.:evil:

Forum List

Back