Paula Abdul Sues for Sexual Assault

I made it pretty clear in the op that I am not condoning sexual assault. This is an intellectual exercise, which pretty much excludes emotive drive people like yourself. No offense.
Oh yeah. A true intellectual endeavor.

"I wouldn't sexually assault Paula Abdul; she's not hot enough. It'd have to be Margot Robbie. Thoughts?"

You're a moron.

Last edited:
Is this woman trying to rekindle the metoo era??
One 20 years ago, the other 8 years ago??
IMO - the first one should be immediately tossed out due to the fact she kept working there.
The other - several problems... one Lythgoe is 74 years old. In 2015 he would have been 66 years old.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 162 lbs. Little fella.
Adbul is 61, in 2015 she was 53 and worked out incessantly. Abdul has made several workout videos, she was by no means weak.
I am not buying that a small 66 year old man could "force" himself on her. Don't buy it.

Both should be tossed out
It was probably consensual, if you watch all the shows adbuls been on she's always drunk or on a heavy prescription, she behaves so.

This is another one of those things that allegedly happened a million years ago. It is a true injustice against the defendant. But here is the real question: Was Abdul ever hot enough to even want to assault? I know, nobody ever wants to assault anyone. Certainly I don’t, nor would I ever, condone assault or sexual harassment. I am just curious about the mindset of a man who would do it.

I am thinking that if you are going to expose yourself to such risk then the chick ought to be worth it. It would have to be Margot Robbie level stuff, you know? Of course, maybe there is nothing rational about it. Maybe it’s impulsiveness on the part of the harasser. IDK. I DO know that if I decided to harass/sexually assault a woman, then it would have to be some irrefutable, smoking hot stuff. Perhaps this - rational analysis- indicates that I am not prone to doing such.

If I was considering this I don’t think I would go after Paula Abdul. Sure, she was cute back in the day, and she had a very doable body. But she is a “girl next door” type. This means she is common. Why waste the effort on a celebrity commoner when you can get as good, or better, from a non-celebrity and at much less risk to yourself? You can get a chick like that without even having to resort to force.

This situation is most likely the result of Abdul being readily available, his power over her, and maybe even some drugs and alcohol.
You dont give a fuck about sexual assault. You are voting for a rapist.
magatrash.

Oh yeah. A true intellectual endeavor.

"I wouldn't sexually assault Paula Abdul; she's not hot enough. It'd have to be Margot Robbie. Thoughts?"

You're a moron.
And you act like a woman.

And no, I would not sexually assault anyone (except maybe occasionally myself), but Margot Robbie would be high on the list. She is hotter than an iPhone on the south side of Chicago!

Fwiw, and that it's his business alone, I've decided that Rod is gay on account of his disdain for women. That's been amply demonstrated by Rod and it can't be walked back.

So watch for him to go cold on that subject. Or build on it? he will have to respond.

Now it's best for everybody to let it go and let it fester in his head for a few days.

Ooh the Canadian is getting salty

Adbul is 61, in 2015 she was 53 and worked out incessantly. Abdul has made several workout videos, she was by no means weak.

IIRC she fucked up her back in an automobile accident.

That could put a damper on any performing artists' dancing career in a split second.

One day you're a superstar and the next day you're totally fucked.

Last edited:
I've always thought it was pretty stupid of women who like wearing corsets and other slutwear in pubic and selling sex appeal to turn around and snivel about 'sexual harassment' when getting hit on by men.

She was a cheerleader before her pop music career; anybody here think cheerleaders were chosen for the beauty of their minds? No, they were chosen for being somewhat athletic, having nice legs, and looking good dancing and bending over a lot.

Don't any of you fucking depraved weirdos have mothers? How are these your attitudes towards women? Who the fuck raised you all?

Forum List

Back