Paula Abdul Sues for Sexual Assault

Oh hell, this looks like a fun thread. After all, I still have a bit of prurient streak in me.

I mean, sure, you have a pussy. But it’s Canadian and probably smells like a bush fire.
....women who like wearing corsets and other slutwear.....
-------------------------------------------------------

Can MAGA/QAnon'rs really be MAGA/QAnon'rs.....without misogyny?

Personally, my avatar is startin' to think that they first have to be misogynists....then they join QAnon and MAGA-landia.

They fear strong articulate women....all the time.
And fear attractive women everywhere ---who think MAGA's are pitiful Incels.

Go figger.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Is Rod really going to go with the 'ignore' for now?
I've never blocked you and I never will Rod.
I quite agree, DH.
Putting any poster on "Ignore" is.....(in the idiom of this particular thread) a 'p*ssy' thing to do.

Only weaklings and scaredy-cats put posters on ignore.

Advice: If one doesn't like a particular poster's f-bombs, sexual innuendo, misogyny, bigotry, racism, general jackassery or even poor spelling.....well, then simply skip over the posting.

Duh!!

When is a woman ever charged with sexual assault?
I've had an experience at a private party where a woman came over to me and started fondling my willy. I told her I was there with my girlfriend but she didn't seem to care and continued to fondle it.

Oh hell, this looks like a fun thread. After all, I still have a bit of prurient streak in me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Can MAGA/QAnon'rs really be MAGA/QAnon'rs.....without misogyny?

Personally, my avatar is startin' to think that they first have to be misogynists....then they join QAnon and MAGA-landia.

They fear strong articulate women....all the time.
And fear attractive women everywhere ---who think MAGA's are pitiful Incels.

Go figger.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I quite agree, DH.
Putting any poster on "Ignore" is.....(in the idiom of this particular thread) a 'p*ssy' thing to do.

Only weaklings and scaredy-cats put posters on ignore.

Advice: If one doesn't like a particular poster's f-bombs, sexual innuendo, misogyny, bigotry, racism, general jackassery or even poor spelling.....well, then simply skip over the posting.

Duh!!
I think we can see the inner thoughts of maga here. They are the sexual abuse parrty.
Is it a top down movement or grassroots ?

I think we can see the inner thoughts of maga here. They are the sexual abuse parrty.
Is it a top down movement or grassroots ?

So Paula Abdul is MAGA? That's news to me.

I assume that means she's into Making America Great Again. Guess we ought to give her credit.

How about some links..................

This is another one of those things that allegedly happened a million years ago. It is a true injustice against the defendant. But here is the real question: Was Abdul ever hot enough to even want to assault? I know, nobody ever wants to assault anyone. Certainly I don’t, nor would I ever, condone assault or sexual harassment. I am just curious about the mindset of a man who would do it.

I am thinking that if you are going to expose yourself to such risk then the chick ought to be worth it. It would have to be Margot Robbie level stuff, you know? Of course, maybe there is nothing rational about it. Maybe it’s impulsiveness on the part of the harasser. IDK. I DO know that if I decided to harass/sexually assault a woman, then it would have to be some irrefutable, smoking hot stuff. Perhaps this - rational analysis- indicates that I am not prone to doing such.

If I was considering this I don’t think I would go after Paula Abdul. Sure, she was cute back in the day, and she had a very doable body. But she is a “girl next door” type. This means she is common. Why waste the effort on a celebrity commoner when you can get as good, or better, from a non-celebrity and at much less risk to yourself? You can get a chick like that without even having to resort to force.

This situation is most likely the result of Abdul being readily available, his power over her, and maybe even some drugs and alcohol.

Beauty and sexuality are in the eye of the beholder.

This is another one of those things that allegedly happened a million years ago. It is a true injustice against the defendant. But here is the real question: Was Abdul ever hot enough to even want to assault? I know, nobody ever wants to assault anyone. Certainly I don’t, nor would I ever, condone assault or sexual harassment. I am just curious about the mindset of a man who would do it.

I am thinking that if you are going to expose yourself to such risk then the chick ought to be worth it. It would have to be Margot Robbie level stuff, you know? Of course, maybe there is nothing rational about it. Maybe it’s impulsiveness on the part of the harasser. IDK. I DO know that if I decided to harass/sexually assault a woman, then it would have to be some irrefutable, smoking hot stuff. Perhaps this - rational analysis- indicates that I am not prone to doing such.

If I was considering this I don’t think I would go after Paula Abdul. Sure, she was cute back in the day, and she had a very doable body. But she is a “girl next door” type. This means she is common. Why waste the effort on a celebrity commoner when you can get as good, or better, from a non-celebrity and at much less risk to yourself? You can get a chick like that without even having to resort to force.

This situation is most likely the result of Abdul being readily available, his power over her, and maybe even some drugs and alcohol.
Sexual assault is about vulnerability, not attractiveness.

You dont give a fuck about sexual assault. You are voting for a rapist.
magatrash.
Both candidates likely to receive their party's nominations are accused of rape, yet you champion the one while despising the other, and here you are accusing another poster of supporting rape because of one of the candidates. Why is that?

Both candidates likely to receive their party's nominations are accused of rape, yet you champion the one while despising the other, and here you are accusing another poster of supporting rape because of one of the candidates. Why is that?

Rusty tool Number One in the Marxist handbook.

Most intelligent humans naturally outgrow this tendency by about age six.

There is a marked difference. One has been convicted, The other hasnt even been charged.

Forum List

Back