Slain Baton Rouge Officer Wrote FACEBOOK Message Days Before His Death

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13700010_10208172102718066_8542798883256539236_n.jpg

I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that

Moderation Note -- Do Not use ALL CAPS in titles. Please. ClosedCaption

Last edited by a moderator:
As we see exhibited in the Middle East every single day, tit for tat only escalates the problem. Yes, young black men have it harder than everyone else in America today. And no, it's not fair. Also, it's not going to be resolved any time soon.

So, instead of complaining about it, whatcha gonna do? Pointing the finger at the other guy and saying, "It's all up to him" does no good.

White America needs to stop accepting the stereotype of the young black male as misogynistic thug with too much money and no self-discipline that the left wing movie, TV, and music industries are pushing. White people need to stop thinking the nearest black person is out to rob them. Cops need to stop shooting unarmed people.

Black women need to stop accepting their men calling them "bitches" and "hos", treating them like crap, and having their babies only to see them run away like vampires exposed to sunlight. Black men need to stay with their women and give their children a real father. People need to stop giving cops reason to shoot them.

There's just a few ideas. Now, can we move past the complaining stage and get to solutions?

I don't see it like that cc. I think he was getting bad looks and being razzed because he was a cop, and it depressed him because he was trying to be a good cop. Like his sister is quoted as saying. It doesn't seem like any lives matter, no matter what your color is.

I don't see it like that cc. I think he was getting bad looks and being razzed because he was a cop, and it depressed him because he was trying to be a good cop. Like his sister is quoted as saying. It doesn't seem like any lives matter, no matter what your color is.

He said even when out of uniform

The left seem incapable of separating someone's color from their actions or motives. BLM is not mutually exclusive to blacks nor is it solely comprised of radical idiots.

The problem is the same one the left wing bitches about all the time...... some goper will say something ridiculous and the left will assign it to all Republicans. But here we have active participants in BLM that call for violence & murder. The difference of course being that people are acting upon those calls to violence & murder.
You have a choice, silence the vitriolic hate speech that has led to the deaths of others or keep it up till you "burn this mother fucker down"

Your choice. Either way I will sit in my upscale neighborhood and continue watching the black death toll rise without much fear for my own safety because you people are too stupid to change from within. I know because I came from those neighborhoods and left all my friends behind. Most of them now are either dead, homeless or in prison.
Like I said, YOUR CHOICE

13700010_10208172102718066_8542798883256539236_n.jpg

I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that
I've read this three times and I can't figure out where you're getting that from. Unless you're being sarcastic.

You should consider not thinking. ;)

Gunned down in cold blood: the victims of the Baton Rouge shooting
'In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I've experienced so much in my short life and these last three days have tested me to the core.

'When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don't really know you at all.

'Look at my actions they speak loud and clear. This city must and will get better. I'm working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer, I got you.'

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Jackson's family, called the 'Montrell's Fallen Hero Fundraiser'

Facebook Post From Baton Rouge Police Officer Killed Today Is Going Viral
About a week ago, Jackson posted the following on Facebook, talking about how everyone needs to get better. This post is now going viral and should be a must-read for everyone.

Here’s the text of his post:

“I’m tired physically and emotionally. Disappointed in some family, friends, and officers for some reckless comments but hey what’s in your heart is in your heart. I still love you all because hate takes too much energy but I definitely won’t be looking at you the same. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me or my wife it was needed and much appreciated. I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me. In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I’ve experienced so much in my short life and these last 3 days have tested me to the core. When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don’t really know you at all. Look at my actions they speak LOUD and CLEAR. Finally I personally want to send prayers out to everyone directly affected by this tragedy. These are trying times. Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets, so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer. I got you.”

Rest in peace, Montrell.

(There is a Gofundme to benefit Montrell’s wife and baby son, which you can donate to here.)

You should consider not thinking. ;)

Gunned down in cold blood: the victims of the Baton Rouge shooting
'In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I've experienced so much in my short life and these last three days have tested me to the core.

'When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don't really know you at all.

'Look at my actions they speak loud and clear. This city must and will get better. I'm working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer, I got you.'

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Jackson's family, called the 'Montrell's Fallen Hero Fundraiser'

Facebook Post From Baton Rouge Police Officer Killed Today Is Going Viral
About a week ago, Jackson posted the following on Facebook, talking about how everyone needs to get better. This post is now going viral and should be a must-read for everyone.

Here’s the text of his post:

“I’m tired physically and emotionally. Disappointed in some family, friends, and officers for some reckless comments but hey what’s in your heart is in your heart. I still love you all because hate takes too much energy but I definitely won’t be looking at you the same. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me or my wife it was needed and much appreciated. I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me. In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I’ve experienced so much in my short life and these last 3 days have tested me to the core. When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don’t really know you at all. Look at my actions they speak LOUD and CLEAR. Finally I personally want to send prayers out to everyone directly affected by this tragedy. These are trying times. Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets, so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer. I got you.”

Rest in peace, Montrell.

(There is a Gofundme to benefit Montrell’s wife and baby son, which you can donate to here.)

Thanks for posting the message I posted in long form. o_O

Forum List

Back