Paul Ryan: I think Trump is trolling people

Since he has stated he is leaving, Ryan seems to be feeling more free to say what he thinks and not just what he is supposed to say.
And generally, I have liked what he was said (with exceptions).
I DEFINITELY prefer this Ryan to the pre-resignation Ryan.

Once again - I am neither Dem nor Rep. I am proudly independent.

And if the US had Proportional Representation, then you could vote for whomever you like. But as there are only two parties that matter, you get politicians saying "what they're supposed to say" rather than what they SHOULD be saying.

Politics is all about saying ridiculous things that allow you to be elected under a ridiculous system.

One thing is for certain...the Electoral College is a pathetic joke.

The person who got the most votes in the election should ALWAYS be the person who wins the election.

Since he has stated he is leaving, Ryan seems to be feeling more free to say what he thinks and not just what he is supposed to say.

And if the US had Proportional Representation, then you could vote for whomever you like. But as there are only two parties that matter, you get politicians saying "what they're supposed to say" rather than what they SHOULD be saying.

Politics is all about saying ridiculous things that allow you to be elected under a ridiculous system.

The person who got the most votes in the election should ALWAYS be the person who wins the election.
Like a democracy or something. Not aloud. "A republic" - so long as the billionaires - "can keep it" - all to themselves.

Good for Paul Ryan.
It should be obvious Trump is only doing this out of anger - some sort of childish revenge ploy AND/OR Trump is simply 'trolling' to distract from his missteps in Helsinki (and Rand Paul is helping him).

Cue Trumpbots to now insult Ryan for daring to not blindly support their hero.

Fact is he is trolling all sides and has been for years but still entertaining as hell...

Unfortunately the job isn't IN the field of entertainment.

Oopsie.

Actually politics is entertainment for some but for those like you it is not unless your political party is in power.

You were laughing when Obama was trolling birthers like Trump but now cry when Trump trolls you and the entire world...

So get over Trump trolling and watch what he is actually doing, wait I forgot your attention span is so short that a millisecond is a lifetime compare to it...

Watch what he's doing? What we see isn't what's happening. How is watching going to help?

Pity it takes leaving for a Congressman to be honest.

Good for Paul Ryan.
It should be obvious Trump is only doing this out of anger - some sort of childish revenge ploy AND/OR Trump is simply 'trolling' to distract from his missteps in Helsinki (and Rand Paul is helping him).

Cue Trumpbots to now insult Ryan for daring to not blindly support their hero.

Fact is he is trolling all sides and has been for years but still entertaining as hell...

Unfortunately the job isn't IN the field of entertainment.

Oopsie.

Actually politics is entertainment for some but for those like you it is not unless your political party is in power.

Actually I don't have a political party. Don't believe in that shit, for the same reason. Everybody here knows that.

And no, politics cannot be defined as "entertainment". Those who take it that lightly become the problem.
As you just did with your dichotomy-enslaved ass-sumption.

Next?

You were laughing when Obama was trolling birthers like Trump but now cry when Trump trolls you and the entire world...

I "was" huh.

Link to either of those? No?

Once again --- ass-sumptions-R-us. Just buttplug in what you'd like to deal with rather than any kind of 'reality'.

So get over Trump trolling and watch what he is actually doing, wait I forgot your attention span is so short that a millisecond is a lifetime compare to it...

"Get over"? I've been pointing this out the entire time. And unlike you I have links.
And again NO this is not a fucking comedy show. You low-info cranks that take it as such do your country a gross disservice.

You might wanna stay with the purple dildo bidness. Don't think you're quite qualified to mix it up here.

Or at best, every person should have an equal vote.

Donald Trump has one tactic; destabilize and dominate conversation. Such limitation can be laughable. In a sitting President, it could be much less than funny.

You forgetting the campaign where his stance on the ISSUES drove EVERYTHING?

Why are these clearances not at least Down Graded when they leave............When they are no longer employed by the Gov't in a official capacity...........then they no longer have A NEED TO KNOW.............

I have absolutely no problem with their clearances being revoked............I believe that clearances should be downgraded when they leave anyway. If they are ever needed again.........then the clearance can be restated.............

Forum List

Back