Paul Ryan: I think Trump is trolling people

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Good for Paul Ryan.
It should be obvious Trump is only doing this out of anger - some sort of childish revenge ploy AND/OR Trump is simply 'trolling' to distract from his missteps in Helsinki (and Rand Paul is helping him).

Cue Trumpbots to now insult Ryan for daring to not blindly support their hero.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Since he has stated he is leaving, Ryan seems to be feeling more free to say what he thinks and not just what he is supposed to say.
And generally, I have liked what he was said (with exceptions).
I DEFINITELY prefer this Ryan to the pre-resignation Ryan.

Once again - I am neither Dem nor Rep. I am proudly independent.

Since he has stated he is leaving, Ryan seems to be feeling more free to say what he thinks and not just what he is supposed to say.

Paul Ryan is gonna have to live in Trump world after he leaves.....complete with guns, OPIODs and Trump hats, the man is terrified to say anything anti Trump and who can blame him.

Good for Paul Ryan.
It should be obvious Trump is only doing this out of anger - some sort of childish revenge ploy AND/OR Trump is simply 'trolling' to distract from his missteps in Helsinki (and Rand Paul is helping him).

Tune in tomorrow for Paul Ryan's thrilling and astute revelation on how "water is wet".

No word on the rumors that he's also working on analysis of where the sun rises and sets.

<-- Proudly independent here as well. Nonetheless, Paul Ryan
Ryan is pro-life and opposes abortion rights.[175][176] Ryan opposed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009, which bolstered women's rights to equal pay for equal work.[177][178] Ryan supports civil unions and opposes same-sex marriage.[174][179]

Ryan supports school vouchers, and supported the No Child Left Behind Act in 2001 and its repeal the Every Student Succeeds Act in 2015.[180][181] Ryan is unsure, and believes climate scientists are unsure, of the impact of human activity on climate change.[182][183]Ryan supports tax incentives for the petroleum industry and opposes them for renewable energy.[170][184] Ryan supports gun rights and opposes stricter gun control.[174][185] Ryan supported the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.[162][186]
remains a Grade A asswipe.

Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016

^ men who are traitors to our country and are as bound to the UN as their handler. Vote the dogs out, and preserve our Nation. No more of, making Soros great at our expense...
Holy crap... :cuckoo:

Seriously, wtf?^ As if Soros, Ryan, and Trump weren't all peas in the same pod:
Big names back Trump tower
Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building
October 28, 2004|By Thomas A. Corfman, Tribune staff reporter.
------
Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Good for Paul Ryan.

Fact is he is trolling all sides and has been for years but still entertaining as hell...

Good for Paul Ryan.

Fact is he is trolling all sides and has been for years but still entertaining as hell...

Unfortunately the job isn't IN the field of entertainment.

Oopsie.

Good for Paul Ryan.

Unfortunately the job isn't IN the field of entertainment.

Oopsie.

Actually politics is entertainment for some but for those like you it is not unless your political party is in power.

You were laughing when Obama was trolling birthers like Trump but now cry when Trump trolls you and the entire world...

So get over Trump trolling and watch what he is actually doing, wait I forgot your attention span is so short that a millisecond is a lifetime compare to it...

Donald Trump has one tactic; destabilize and dominate conversation. Such limitation can be laughable. In a sitting President, it could be much less than funny.

You prove a good point for instance today I found a page on the internet that stated that American Cosplays were fat and unable to cosplay and it was coming from a racist Asian.

Good for Paul Ryan.

---------------------------------------------------- TROLLING , call it what you like but i'd say that The TRUMP has been 'fecking' with YOU People for as long as i can remember and he does it for Fun or Grins . So , lets have Mr. Putin at the WhiteHouse for a meeting and lets have the Sec. Clearances removed from everyone and anyone that leaves their Government job .

Good for Paul Ryan.

Hey captain obvious, He has been trolling you snow flakes since January 20th 2017.

And if the US had Proportional Representation, then you could vote for whomever you like. But as there are only two parties that matter, you get politicians saying "what they're supposed to say" rather than what they SHOULD be saying.

Politics is all about saying ridiculous things that allow you to be elected under a ridiculous system.

Forum List

Back