The DMV sells your information makes millions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The DMV sells your information, makes millions
The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles has made more than $42 million selling your information since July 2015.

Sheep don't mind they're too stupid to even realize whats even going on or why. Yet they trust their parental little gov. keeps them and their information safe. Gawd u fkrs are dumb as hell.
People awake have been telling the worlds, morons, what this is, what it causes, the consequences of it etc.. but you all still can't connect those dots.

They best ask ten times the going rate for mine, cuz that's some boring shit right there.

• Banned
They best ask ten times the going rate for mine, cuz that's some boring shit right there.

You close your doors at night and lock them. Do you put tape over your webcam.... you might think your life is boring but oh the dirt you've said that can be used against you from twenty years ago. Yeah, it should make the average person shit bricks.

You close your doors at night and lock them. Do you put tape over your webcam.... you might think your life is boring but oh the dirt you've said that can be used against you from twenty years ago. Yeah, it should make the average person shit bricks.
This has been going on for a long time! Sorry you are so late to the game! At least you are now in it! I have been mitigating this issue for a long time, it gets harder and harder. So much data has been collected over the past twenty years it is scary! Soon we will have powerfull enough computers to review and understand that data. There will be very few secrets then!

So you do not think you should protec tyour adresses over the past twenty years? How about your SSi numbe or your drivers lisence number? You realy do not see the dangers in this?

Forum List

Back