In Pennsylvania, a certified public accountant is claiming that the number of ballots is 202,377 bigger than the number of people who actually voted

CPA's are usually right on the ball.

They usually don't make mistakes cause their clients suffer the consequences if they do.

I'd say these CPA's were right on the money. Wonder how many other states would pass a CPA test??

I have to live in this toxic cultural slum that libs have created

You're living with the lies Republicans have been repeating since Reagan was elected. The Republican Party is criminally, corrupt and utterly incompetent. They have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, impoverishing the American working class and decimating the American middle class.

The labour and economic policies have taken the USA from the No. 1 economy in the world, to a failing empire, in danger of falling into second world status. This is the result of 40 years of Republican tax cuts, destruction of labour unions, and offshoring for higher profits. Add in the endless wars, crumbling infrastructure, and lack of investment in education, healthcare, or social programs for ALL of your citizens.

They usually don't make mistakes cause their clients suffer the consequences if they do.

I'd say these CPA's were right on the money. Wonder how many other states would pass a CPA test??
But all the actual experts that work on the elections are wrong. That is some special UNlogic, there.

But all the actual experts that work on the elections are wrong. That is some special UNlogic, there.
Sorry to bother you in public. I tried to pm you but you limit who can do that with you. Unkotare tells me you've heard stories from him about what a bad ass he is/was. He said, "ask your buddy fort fun". What fights has he gotten into in his 30's and 40's? What do you know?

Sorry to bother you in public. I tried to pm you but you limit who can do that with you. Unkotare tells me you've heard stories from him about what a bad ass he is/was. He said, "ask your buddy fort fun". What fights has he gotten into in his 30's and 40's? What do you know?
Oh yeah. He said he would message me. He did, but i didn't see it until just now. So i have not read it. Check back later

CPA'S are are human being who are not always correct, and many aren't nearly as smart as they seem. Also, some guy making a claim on the internet is just bullshit. No whistleblower report? Why didn't he testify at the numbers court cases in that state? Why wait until a year after the election to make these claims. No credibility whatsoever.

This supposed discrepancy would have been discovered at the time the state certified the election. The voter roll numbers would be tabulated and the total votes cast would be tabulated as well, and if there was a discrepancy, the Secretary of State would not have certified the numbers, and the State House would have accepted challenges to that certification right up to "Safe Harbour Day".

But you fools believe every one of these con artists and liars. How stupid are you?

CPA'S are are human being who are not always correct, and many aren't nearly as smart as they seem. Also, some guy making a claim on the internet is just bullshit. No whistleblower report? Why didn't he testify at the numbers court cases in that state? Why wait until a year after the election to make these claims. No credibility whatsoever.

This supposed discrepancy would have been discovered at the time the state certified the election. The voter roll numbers would be tabulated and the total votes cast would be tabulated as well, and if there was a discrepancy, the Secretary of State would not have certified the numbers, and the State House would have accepted challenges to that certification right up to "Safe Harbour Day".

But you fools believe every one of these con artists and liars. How stupid are you?
This is just one of those lies going around the internet.

..... Unkotare tells me you've heard stories from him about what a bad ass he is/was. .....
I have never claimed to be a "bad ass," you clown. Try to contain your embarrassing displays to one thread at a time.

Dragonlady
In the business world CPA's have to be correct or they won't have any business. Catch a clue you Canadian idiot. Go back to Canada and inflict yourself on them. Dumbass.

You're living with the lies Republicans have been repeating since Reagan was elected. The Republican Party is criminally, corrupt and utterly incompetent. They have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, impoverishing the American working class and decimating the American middle class.

The labour and economic policies have taken the USA from the No. 1 economy in the world, to a failing empire, in danger of falling into second world status. This is the result of 40 years of Republican tax cuts, destruction of labour unions, and offshoring for higher profits. Add in the endless wars, crumbling infrastructure, and lack of investment in education, healthcare, or social programs for ALL of your citizens.
Those things that in the current administration is proof enough that they did not win or the people who voted for them are some of the dumbest people in history. Only morons vote against having better lives that Trump offered. His personality was used to be destroyed over his agendas. Progs want candidates like a beautiful woman who has been married a dozen times and can not figure out why she has been. Its just got to be something else.

Dragonlady
In the business world CPA's have to be correct or they won't have any business. Catch a clue you Canadian idiot. Go back to Canada and inflict yourself on them. Dumbass.

Yes I know exactly what CPAs are and what they do and you assume that this man really is a CPA and that he’s both competent and honest.

You really are that stupid and gullible.

Dragonlady
Not as gullible and stupid as you are.

And you really are a Canadian moron. Go inflict yourself on Canadians. I lived in NH for twenty years and know quite a few Canadians and I'd bet every one of them would call you what you are. A busybody.

I have never claimed to be a "bad ass," you clown. Try to contain your embarrassing displays to one thread at a time.
You were a great college wrestler and claim you would treat me like a fish. Yes, you've claimed to be a badass stupid.

Oh yeah. He said he would message me. He did, but i didn't see it until just now. So i have not read it. Check back later
Come on I'm dying to know. Please cut and paste what he wrote. He gave you permission. He said, "if you want to know how tough I am, ask your pal Fort Fun"

..... claim you would treat me like a fish. Yes, you've claimed to be a badass stupid.
It wouldn't take a badass to humiliate a bullshitter like you. An old lady could to it without spilling a drop of her tea or letting go of her walker.

I did not say that.
You said

I could tell you story after story that would crush your fragile little ego, but I feel no need to boast and brag because I do not suffer from the crushing insecurity that you clearly do. If you were really curious ask your buddy fort fun.

You said

I could tell you story after story that would crush your fragile little ego, but I feel no need to boast and brag because I do not suffer from the crushing insecurity that you clearly do. If you were really curious ask your buddy fort fun.
Which is not the same as your previous false quote.

Forum List

Back