Paul Ryan Fakes Washing Dishes at Ohio Soup Kitchen (they were already clean)

Really. i missed the breaking and entering, as there were people there and they thanked them.

Really. i missed the breaking and entering, as there were people there and they thanked them.

OMG, they climbed in through a window. They had lookouts making sure no one who knew the kitchen was closed saw them. They left the SUV running.

(OK, I am completely kidding but that is how funny this is.)

they all do it, staged this staged that, looks bad I agree, it was ham handed, in short- stupid.

but lets not get all wound up, if any of you think Michelle spends her time on her knees in the WH Vegetable garden, you need therapy....:rolleyes:

Or did you mean dirty like Michelle's? :confused:

the-first-lady-served-food-to-military-base-families-in-germany.jpg

Michelle interacting with real people instead of interacting with real clean pots. Thank you for the picture, it's really endearing.

was she wearing her $500 sneakers? :eusa_eh:

I have always wanted to see what $500 sneakers look like...:rolleyes:

well, since we are going to go there...lets hop over to Dover and snap off a few salutes over remains that we have been asked to refrain from using in photo ops by the Pentagon via family request........:rolleyes:

obama-dover.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
As if faking a photo op is no big deal. It's the same as lying. I don't care if it's done all the time, when someone gets called on it as in this case, it shows what phonies they are. It isn't as if he had been there helping a little. He actually had them unlock the doors and let him in for a photo op after the place had cleaned up and closed! Shoot the messenger, instead of calling Paul Ryan the petty, lying troll he is! You may think you've made a point but it's on the top of your heads!

Geez you're a petulant idiot

It looks like Ryan is the petulant idiot here. More people now know that he will pretend he cares about the poor, instead of actually doing something real, than actually saw what he wanted to be a completely staged and phony photo op. He created the story that made him look like a fucking idiot, nobody else. Well he got the press for being a scumbag. Good riddance.

Did someone say fake and contrived photo-op?

ap_barack_obama_scott_van_duzer_jt_120909_main.jpg

Fake? Are you serious? You know that guy actually owns that place in Florida, don't you? Ryan didn't even ask permission from the charity to show up there. Obama didn't pretend to make fake pizzas, but Ryan pretended to wash clean pots.

That's contrived.

As if faking a photo op is no big deal. It's the same as lying. I don't care if it's done all the time, when someone gets called on it as in this case, it shows what phonies they are. It isn't as if he had been there helping a little. He actually had them unlock the doors and let him in for a photo op after the place had cleaned up and closed! Shoot the messenger, instead of calling Paul Ryan the petty, lying troll he is! You may think you've made a point but it's on the top of your heads!

Geez you're a petulant idiot

It looks like Ryan is the petulant idiot here. More people now know that he will pretend he cares about the poor, instead of actually doing something real, than actually saw what he wanted to be a completely staged and phony photo op. He created the story that made him look like a fucking idiot, nobody else. Well he got the press for being a scumbag. Good riddance.
I wonder who he was trying to convince anyway. It's not like the homeless are going to vote and Ryan's supporters could give a shit about the homeless. :eusa_eh:

Fake? Are you serious? You know that guy actually owns that place in Florida, don't you? Ryan didn't even ask permission from the charity to show up there. Obama didn't pretend to make fake pizzas, but Ryan pretended to wash clean pots.

That's contrived.
Right...The Secret Service just stood back and watched while a man physically accosted the President in a "spontaneous" moment.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. :lol:

That's contrived.
Right...The Secret Service just stood back and watched while a man physically accosted the President in a "spontaneous" moment.

What a lying pant load you are. If you actually bothered to read the story, Obama waved off the Secret Service when the guy picked him up. Yes, that was a spontaneous moment.

That's contrived.

What a lying pant load you are. If you actually bothered to read the story, Obama waved off the Secret Service when the guy picked him up. Yes, that was a spontaneous moment.
Dud can't help himself. He's a terminal liar and a GOP shill.

That's contrived.

Pfffft....If you believe that, you're dumber than I had already thought...And that's saying something.

Pfffft....If you believe that, you're dumber than I had already thought...And that's saying something.

It was reported and no one claimed it was contrived, so yeah, I have no reason not to believe that's how it went down.

What is clearly contrived is Ryan pretending to care about the poor by staging a photo op in a soup kitchen, after all the clients had left, and pretending to clean clean pots.

What's funny is how little your spin matters. People who aren't blinded by your style of hate, willingness to lie, and partisan ass kissing will see Ryan for what he is, a fake. People who saw the Obama lift saw it as humanizing.

Obama would NEVER fake a photo, huh.....

shouldweturnonthelaptops.jpg

CIA admits: no live footage of raid
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.
CIA ADMITS: OBAMA SITUATION ROOM PICS STAGED; NO VIDEO OF RAID « PKPolitics Discuss

Whoever said the laptops are off is a complete ignorant, dumb ass. The screen have filters where you have to be directly in front of the screen to see anything. Anyone who knows anything about security would know that.

you're a complete dumb ass if you think they do that in the 'situation room'.

Report: Charity President Objects To Paul Ryan’s Soup Kitchen Photo Op

Brian J. Antal, the president of an Ohio charity for the homeless, is objecting to a photo op staged by the Romney campaign on Saturday that featured vice presidential running mate Paul Ryan washing pots and pans that had already appeared to be clean, Felicia Sonmez of the Washington Post reports:

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon. “It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

Antal was concerned about charity donors who's support may have been swayed given the political nature of the event. The Romney campaign did seek prior permission with a person in charge on-site, but, according to Antal, they did not go through appropriate channels.

“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture,” Antal told the Post.

AP966001459534.jpg

Really, is this all HQ could come up with for today's communique? Good Lord they're even more desperate than I thought.

Obama would NEVER fake a photo, huh.....

shouldweturnonthelaptops.jpg

CIA admits: no live footage of raid
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.
CIA ADMITS: OBAMA SITUATION ROOM PICS STAGED; NO VIDEO OF RAID « PKPolitics Discuss

So that makes it ok?

did I 'say' it did?

Forum List

Back