Soup Kitchen Loses Donors Because Of Paul Ryan

I don't think this is right on the part of donors. They should find some other way to say they despise Ryan but it also makes a point!

read more:

Antal LIED about Ryan washing clean pots and dishes and won't back this claim up with evidence, sounds like another convenient lie from a known liar.

When did Antal "lie"?

He claimed that Ryan and family washed already clean dishes and pots. He wasn't even there.

The article is so damned bias that it can't possibly give an accurate description of the event. Saying they forced their way in makes it sound like the volunteers were held hostage or something. That wouldn't upset the left. They'd love it if that really happened and they'd all come out to support the soup kitchen.

If any of that story were true, the last thing Dems would do is punish the charity and the poor they seek to help. I think the story in the OP is absolutely false and that the soup kitchen invited Ryan in and that is why the left is angry at them. Nothing else even begins to make sense.

I do hope the Repubs donate to the kitchen. They have been proven to be the side that gives the most to charity and this won't be any different.

If they are hoping that a stop at a soup kitchen will take people's minds off the Benghazi attack, the crappy economy or the polls that show decreasing support for Obama, they are mistaken. I think stuff like this just makes them look more desperate and it will hurt them because they turned their backs on the poor just so they could take a hit at Ryan.

So you think the director of the soup kitchen is lying?

Yes. He already lied about Ryan washing clean dishes and that no one at the establishment let him in.

Why would they let someone like that fake ruin things for those that need the help.
Makes me wonder if the story is 100% legitimate
:eusa_whistle:

Yes they do. He claimed on Monday that Ryan did NOT wash dirty dishes ON NATIONAL TV. Then he had to recant when it was discovered he did not tell the truth.

As for his claim of impartiality, he is a registered democrat that has voted in past Democratic primaries.

Further he claims the charity lost donors but refuses to back that up in any way except his "word". We have already seen how trustworthy his "word" is.

You claimed he never said it to boot.

This thread is just another example of the kind of smear campaign the left has been trying to run.

I have serious doubts about CourseOfHistory's grasp of how the world works or her ability to grasp that people don't think the way she does.

If true people should have issues with the donors
who pulled their donations from people who seem to really
need their help...

All for what? To teach the GOP a lesson...

Forum List

Back