Paul Ryan Fakes Washing Dishes at Ohio Soup Kitchen (they were already clean)

Obama would NEVER fake a photo, huh.....

shouldweturnonthelaptops.jpg

CIA admits: no live footage of raid
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.
CIA ADMITS: OBAMA SITUATION ROOM PICS STAGED; NO VIDEO OF RAID « PKPolitics Discuss
:rolleyes: Just because some reporter reported incorrectly doesn't mean that the photo was staged, dumbo.

But nice diversion from Ryan's idiocy. It must have really hit you hard. :lmao:

you didn't bother to read the link...

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show President Barack Obama and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals, rather than Mr Obama, made the final decision to kill bin Laden.

Fake? Are you serious? You know that guy actually owns that place in Florida, don't you? Ryan didn't even ask permission from the charity to show up there. Obama didn't pretend to make fake pizzas, but Ryan pretended to wash clean pots.

That's contrived.
Right...The Secret Service just stood back and watched while a man physically accosted the President in a "spontaneous" moment.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. :lol:

What a lying pant load you are. If you actually bothered to read the story, Obama waved off the Secret Service when the guy picked him up. Yes, that was a spontaneous moment.

nigga, please

...bump :razz:

Report: Charity President Objects To Paul Ryan’s Soup Kitchen Photo Op

Brian J. Antal, the president of an Ohio charity for the homeless, is objecting to a photo op staged by the Romney campaign on Saturday that featured vice presidential running mate Paul Ryan washing pots and pans that had already appeared to be clean, Felicia Sonmez of the Washington Post reports:

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon. “It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

Antal was concerned about charity donors who's support may have been swayed given the political nature of the event. The Romney campaign did seek prior permission with a person in charge on-site, but, according to Antal, they did not go through appropriate channels.

“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture,” Antal told the Post.

AP966001459534.jpg

Report: Charity President Objects To Paul Ryan’s Soup Kitchen Photo Op

Brian J. Antal, the president of an Ohio charity for the homeless, is objecting to a photo op staged by the Romney campaign on Saturday that featured vice presidential running mate Paul Ryan washing pots and pans that had already appeared to be clean, Felicia Sonmez of the Washington Post reports:

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon. “It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

Antal was concerned about charity donors who's support may have been swayed given the political nature of the event. The Romney campaign did seek prior permission with a person in charge on-site, but, according to Antal, they did not go through appropriate channels.

“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture,” Antal told the Post.

AP966001459534.jpg

Really, is this all HQ could come up with for today's communique? Good Lord they're even more desperate than I thought.

"Is this all"? Not hardly. There's the debunking of Romney's jobs claims that will be out there soon. Yesterday his tax cut scheme was debunked for the sham that it is. There's lots out there, but this fakery is just too revealing to pass up.

Ok... so...

we have libtards claiming 'tax-gate' will destroy Romney's chances... he's ahead in many polls now.
we have libtards claiming 'cayman island-gate' will destroy Romney's chances... nope, still ahead in many polls.

Now we have libtards claiming 'soup kitchen-gate' will destroy Romney's chances...

I'm sensing a little desperation on the part of the libtard masses.

Right...The Secret Service just stood back and watched while a man physically accosted the President in a "spontaneous" moment.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. :lol:

What a lying pant load you are. If you actually bothered to read the story, Obama waved off the Secret Service when the guy picked him up. Yes, that was a spontaneous moment.

nigga, please

In the video one of the secret service guys has his hand up by his shoulder. He was not scratching an itch. He was readying to pull and drop that guy. The guy is lucky he was not. Love can make one do crazy things though. :D

Last edited:
Whoever said the laptops are off is a complete ignorant, dumb ass. The screen have filters where you have to be directly in front of the screen to see anything. Anyone who knows anything about security would know that.

you're a complete dumb ass if you think they do that in the 'situation room'.

Do what put the cover on or take it off? The filter is attached to the screen. It is not a option.

Geez you're a petulant idiot

It looks like Ryan is the petulant idiot here. More people now know that he will pretend he cares about the poor, instead of actually doing something real, than actually saw what he wanted to be a completely staged and phony photo op. He created the story that made him look like a fucking idiot, nobody else. Well he got the press for being a scumbag. Good riddance.
I wonder who he was trying to convince anyway. It's not like the homeless are going to vote and Ryan's supporters could give a shit about the homeless. :eusa_eh:

right on sister!!!!!!:clap2:

because after 4 years of obama/biden there are so many fewer homeless.:clap2:, welfare recipients :clap2:.............................foodstamp recipients:clap2:..

:eusa_think:

hey, wait a minute:eusa_eh:

Why does Oddball care what the GObP candidates are up to anyway? I thought he was a libertarian ;)
I find faux outrage amusing...Especially when it involves obviously staged electioneering photo-ops.

Happy now?

No?...Didn't think so.

Faux outrage? You're confused boy. It's genuine laughing my ass off at Ryan's stupidity and phoniness. It's twice as entertaining to see how the local wingnuts have their panties in knots, knowing how badly this stunt back fired.

If this is the worst they can dig up to discourage support of Romney then it's in the bag.

It's in the bag anyway, but still, it's funny.

nigga, please

In the video one of the secret service guys has his hand up by his shoulder. He was not scratching an itch. He was readying to pull and drop that guy. The guy is lucky he was not. Love can make one do crazy things though. :D

apparently, you are as stupid as you appear.

kudos

Not dirty like this?

01182010_100118013315_500.jpg

At least there are actual people being helped in that picture....not Obama with some already clean dishes in an already clean kitchen with everyone gone.

oh, so now you're down to well, its not as fake....seriously?

The fact Obama was there when people were there means he could meet people, they could meet him, there were conversations and feelings shared. There is something about doing something for someone even in the smallest sense. No one was around when Ryan was there. Ryan did not actually want to go near any homeless people. Ryan didn't do anything for anyone except himself. Well, that is not exactly true. I laugh my ass off every time I think about this and that should count for something.

Forum List

Back