Soup Kitchen Loses Donors Because Of Paul Ryan

Further evidence of his lying. Antel claims he is an independent but he has voted for the last 17 years in the Democratic primary.

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

Update: Antal, who describes himself as an independent, has voted in Democratic primaries for the past 17 years.

Ohio has open primaries, and Mahoning County is solidly Democrat controlled.

The only way your vote counts is in Democratic primaries.

You're very quick to pin the term "liar" on anyone on the other side.

So your defense is that he had no choice but to vote democratic? And you expect us to believe that? Further one must ASK for which party they want in the Primaries. As an independent he could have simply waited till Nov and asked for a ballot with all the candidates on it and voted as an Independent.

Keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Further evidence of his lying. Antel claims he is an independent but he has voted for the last 17 years in the Democratic primary.

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

So your defense is that he had no choice but to vote democratic? And you expect us to believe that? Further one must ASK for which party they want in the Primaries. As an independent he could have simply waited till Nov and asked for a ballot with all the candidates on it and voted as an Independent.

You know, it's really not worth it. I'm done with this thread.

Feel free to claim "victory", if it makes you feel good about yourself.

Hacks....

Obama has had photo ops with disaster survivors, wounded soldiers and every other kind of oportunity presented to him.

Its what politicians do....ALL OF THEM.

If some liberal HACK LIKE YOU drops his donations because of it that's a reflection of HIM and YOU. Nothing more

If you dig a bit more into the stories and links you would have found Antal also said this.

I’d have the same problem if [Vice President] Joe Biden or [President] Barack Obama came down there,” Antal said of the Democratic ticket.

You know, it's really not worth it. I'm done with this thread.

Feel free to claim "victory", if it makes you feel good about yourself.

You should have been done 2 pages ago, before making yourself look like a total asshole!

Other ways to donate:

Mahoning County District St. Vincent DePaul Society

or

Donations can be sent to: St. Vincent de Paul Society Mahoning County P.O. Box 224 Youngstown, Ohio 44501. Our PayPal account is attached to [email protected].

Facebook page: Mahoning County District St. Vincent DePaul Society | Facebook

Some wonderful comments there.

I donate a portion of my grocery bill everytime i shop to HARVESTERS.
I suspect most non hacks don't give a shit about politics when it comes to charity

If you dig a bit more into the stories and links you would have found Antal also said this.

I’d have the same problem if [Vice President] Joe Biden or [President] Barack Obama came down there,” Antal said of the Democratic ticket.

Still, any publicity given a Charity does generally add to donations and should be appreciated, regardless of which Party is behind it.

Republicans hate poor people and want to punish them for being poor.

Republicans hate just about everyone.

Paul Ryan follows Ayn Rand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojrlX6rmmM]Paul Ryan And Ayn Rand - YouTube[/ame]

The highest moral good is selfishness and USMB Republicans agree 100% I have no doubt. They have said nothing that proves otherwise.

Fuck off, Deanie.

You don't come across as the kind of guy that would pull 10 cents out of his pocket to help someone else.

But you'll demand the government do it FOR YOU... sick bastard!

Quelle surprise.

As I recall YOU posted in the other thread, here just for you you lying hack.

Ryan did wash dirty dishes during soup kitchen visit - First Read

From my link.

The question of whether the Wisconsin congressman cleaned dishes that were actually dirty – as opposed to re-washing already clean dishes so as to get a good photo opportunity -- Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society President Brian Antal clarified that Ryan did clean soiled dishes. This differs from what Antal had told The Washington Post Monday.

You have to highlight the sentence to get through to a dimwit, Gunny! Good post.

Have any republicans donated so far? Probably not. The point is not so much that Ryan may have caused the backlash as it is about making it right whatever the reason by donating! Too selfish?

Republicans hate poor people and want to punish them for being poor.

Republicans hate just about everyone.

Paul Ryan follows Ayn Rand.

Paul Ryan And Ayn Rand - YouTube

The highest moral good is selfishness and USMB Republicans agree 100% I have no doubt. They have said nothing that proves otherwise.

It's you who is out of touch with reality..... Who Knew????

Wow, the poor aren't priorities for these Dems. This is one of the most petty-minded actions I've seen in a long time.
???

It makes absolutely no sense that Democrats would pull their funding from the charity in this case. It does make sense that republicans would. It was after all republicans who they upset.

Really? Last I remember most soup kitchens are religous based, and since the democrats took God from their party during their last convention. I guess democrates just needed an excuse to pull their money.
o.0

Let go of one straw to grasp at the next?

Seriously guys... Why in the hell would democrats stop giving money to this charity over what happened to Ryan? What kind of logical sense does that make?

Seriously guys... Why in the hell would democrats stop giving money to this charity over what happened to Ryan? What kind of logical sense does that make?

Sticking to your false premise... it could have potentially made Ryan look good.

But since he washed clean pots and has never "really" gotten his little "mittens" (hee hee, see what I did there) dirty that could never have been true.

You really should seek help Shelzin
:eusa_shifty:

Sticking to your false premise... it could have potentially made Ryan look good.
I agree. It would have made him look good. Obviously whoever runs it prefers to make sure he looked bad. duh?

But since he washed clean pots and has never "really" gotten his little "mittens" (hee hee, see what I did there) dirty that could never have been true.
What couldn't be true? For Ryan to look good?

You really should seek help Shelzin[/SIZE] :eusa_shifty:
Seek help for what? It's hardly my fault you don't follow your own logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back