Soup Kitchen Loses Donors Because Of Paul Ryan

Yes they do. He claimed on Monday that Ryan did NOT wash dirty dishes ON NATIONAL TV. Then he had to recant when it was discovered he did not tell the truth.
I was asking for a link to a quote of him claiming that. You still haven't provided one.

As for his claim of impartiality, he is a registered democrat that has voted in past Democratic primaries.
So what?

Further he claims the charity lost donors but refuses to back that up in any way except his "word". We have already seen how trustworthy his "word" is.
I doubt his charity lost much in terms of donations. That doesn't change the fact that Ryan didn't ask permission to "wash dishes".

You claimed he never said it to boot.
No, I claimed nothing of the sort. I simply asked you to back up your claim.

If true people should have issues with the donors
who pulled their donations from people who seem to really
need their help...

All for what? To teach the GOP a lesson...

LOL, you obviously didn't get the memo. NEVER look at what is really happening, only listen to what we tell you to believe. I doubt the op or their supporters hae actually thought out the ramifications of posting this.

None of those links support the claim that Antral "lied".

Yes they do. He claimed on Monday that Ryan did NOT wash dirty dishes ON NATIONAL TV. Then he had to recant when it was discovered he did not tell the truth.
I was asking for a link to a quote of him claiming that. You still haven't provided one.

So what?

Further he claims the charity lost donors but refuses to back that up in any way except his "word". We have already seen how trustworthy his "word" is.
I doubt his charity lost much in terms of donations. That doesn't change the fact that Ryan didn't ask permission to "wash dishes".

You claimed he never said it to boot.
No, I claimed nothing of the sort. I simply asked you to back up your claim.

And I did as well as another poster with more links, are you brain dead? Shall I parse the link for you since you are to stupid to read it?

So you don't have a link?
Quelle surprise.

As I recall YOU posted in the other thread, here just for you you lying hack.

Ryan did wash dirty dishes during soup kitchen visit - First Read

From my link.

The question of whether the Wisconsin congressman cleaned dishes that were actually dirty – as opposed to re-washing already clean dishes so as to get a good photo opportunity -- Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society President Brian Antal clarified that Ryan did clean soiled dishes. This differs from what Antal had told The Washington Post Monday.

If a person stops giving to the poor because of politics, then that person simply does not care about the poor, but about politics.

Quelle surprise.

From my link.

The question of whether the Wisconsin congressman cleaned dishes that were actually dirty – as opposed to re-washing already clean dishes so as to get a good photo opportunity -- Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society President Brian Antal clarified that Ryan did clean soiled dishes. This differs from what Antal had told The Washington Post Monday.

I'm looking for a quote.

The Washington Post article from Monday doesn't include Antal claiming that Ryan washed clean dishes.

From my link.

I'm looking for a quote.

The Washington Post article from Monday doesn't include Antal claiming that Ryan washed clean dishes.

Ya they made it up, got it, you are pathetic.

From my link.

I'm looking for a quote.

Ya they made it up, got it, you are pathetic.

Your link claims that in a Washington Post article, Antal claimed that Ryan washed already clean dishes.

The Washington Post article DOESN'T CONTAIN THAT QUOTE.

Don't you think it's funny that you can't find an article containing an actual quote of Antal claiming the dishes were clean?

The head of an Ohio charity who criticized Mitt Romney’s campaign for staging a “photo-op” at one of the group’s soup kitchens has consistently voted in Democratic primaries.

Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, described himself as an independent voter when telling the Post that vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan came into the soup kitchen without permission on Monday and “did nothing.” But records from the Mahoning County Board of Elections show that he has voted in Democratic primaries since at least 1995.

Ohio has semi-open primaries; your party affiliation is determined by which ballot you choose. You can change parties on the spot, or choose an issues-only ballot affiliated with neither party.

“Everyone is trying to turn this into a Republican vs. Democrat issue and that is the farthest thing from our original concerns,” Antal told the Post when asked late Monday about his primary voting record. “We cannot be associated with any party, and it has already cost us donations based upon the phone calls I have received this evening and that is from people on both sides of this.”

Antal was not at the soup kitchen when Ryan visited; volunteers let the Wisconsin congressman into the facility. He told NBC News that he heard that Ryan washed clean dishes from one of the volunteers and now says the lawmaker did wash several dirty dishes.

The liar it appears is Antal....

Brian Antal, Paul Ryan critic, has voted in Democratic primaries

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

From the link.

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.” Antal later told NBC News that Ryan had cleaned some dirty dishes; his original comment was based on secondhand information from a volunteer.

So, where's the quote of him saying Ryan "cleaned" dirty dishes?

You keep proving just how stupid you are. the quote says it all. I tell you what.... he either lied that Ryan washed clean dishes OR he lied when he said Ryan did NOTHING... your choice.

BREAKING NEWS:

Due to the backlash and low donations, Fark stated an online donation center so regardless of who you support, donate in your name, the name of your candidate or some other cause! I just donated $25! I hope they get lots of support!
=D>:thumbsup:mad:};-

LINK

You keep proving just how stupid you are. the quote says it all. I tell you what.... he either lied that Ryan washed clean dishes OR he lied when he said Ryan did NOTHING... your choice.

It's posted on another thread and if you want to find it, google it. He said it in the first interview he did when this first happened.

Also, the donations are down regardless of what he said so go donate!

BREAKING NEWS:

Due to the backlash and low donations, Fark stated an online donation center so regardless of who you support, donate in your name, the name of your candidate or some other cause! I just donated $25! I hope they get lots of support!
=D>:thumbsup:mad:};-

LINK

You're stupid if you don't!

Here, I did your work for youl He originally said Ryan had washed clean dishes because that is what a volunteer told him.

Last edited:

From my link.

I'm looking for a quote.

But according to Brian J. Antal, president of the soup kitchen, Ryan didn't actually do any work.

"The photo-op they did wasn't even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall," Antal said in an interview with The Washington Post.

Antal stated that the food had already been served and the kitchen cleaned before Ryan arrived at the facility. According to Antal, the Ryan family came in without his permission, threw on aprons, and washed dishes that did not appear dirty.

Read more at Paul Ryan Photo Op 'Not Accurate': Washed Clean Dishes at Soup Kitchen? (VIDEO)

Further evidence of his lying. Antel claims he is an independent but he has voted for the last 17 years in the Democratic primary.

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

Update: Antal, who describes himself as an independent, has voted in Democratic primaries for the past 17 years.

Ohio has open primaries, and Mahoning County is solidly Democrat controlled.

The only way your vote counts is in Democratic primaries.

You're very quick to pin the term "liar" on anyone on the other side.

Forum List

Back