Paul Ryan and the Triumph of Math

Ryan has already Owned Obama 1 on 1 no the Budget and Decicit.

it's no Contest. Obama has no Idea what he is talking about on the Subject, and Ryan is a skilled and savvy player on the Subject.

Obama thieved Medicare for 1/3 of his Obamacare giveaways.

Spread the word.

Make him pay.

You like lying don't you, dupe? Of course that comes out of Medicare Advantage, a Pub failed SCAM- and Romney and Ryan want to do the SAME THING. You're total lying AZZHOLES. Enjoy your well deserved defeat, and HELL, hypocrites. LOL!

You're a monster, franco. Are you damning granny to hell now after you ripped her heart out, yanked her fingernails, and denied her a routine hip replacement?

Spread the word.

Make him pay.

You like lying don't you, dupe? Of course that comes out of Medicare Advantage, a Pub failed SCAM- and Romney and Ryan want to do the SAME THING. You're total lying AZZHOLES. Enjoy your well deserved defeat, and HELL, hypocrites. LOL!

So much Anger and hate.

This is a lie.

CBO Says Obama's Medicare Cuts Up to $716 Billion

WHOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH BUDDY!

THAT IS A BUNCH OF GRANNIES GOING OVER THE CLIFF!

CBO Says Obama's Medicare Cuts Up to $716 Billion | 60 Second Activist

1) Not thieving.
2) I love when people who cry about wanting to cut spending, see a spending cut, and cry about it.

It wasn't a spending cut, it was a spending transfer to another governemnt fiasco. Do try and keep up.

Spread the word.

Make him pay.

You're a monster, franco. Are you damning granny to hell now after you ripped her heart out, yanked her fingernails, and denied her a routine hip replacement?

Good gawd, Franco. Have some compassion for the elderly!

Luftmensh is a delightful Yiddish word to describe an impractical person who concerns himself with airy intellectual matters and not how to make a living or get things to actually work. I had just decided to make this column on Paul Ryan's nomination about how facts, in this case mathematics, will beat the fantastical notions of the luftmensh in the White House. Remember, Obama began his term as the spinner of naïve hopes and dreams and as those proved unworkable, became the purveyor of fear, anxiety and outright lies. Once again, however, the great Iowahawk beat me to it with this twitter:

"Paul Ryan represent Obama's most horrifying nightmare: math."

American Thinker- Print Article

I find myself becoming more excited about Paul Ryan as the VP candidate. In fact, a few more performances like that, and I might want to have his babies.

So your going to fire up the old factory for your favorite candidate!?

I bet you say that to all the guys. :tongue:

Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan's math probably isn't his biggest problem - honesty is! He's a snake oil peddler who isn't being honest with voters about his agenda.

CBO Says Obama's Medicare Cuts Up to $716 Billion

WHOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH BUDDY!

THAT IS A BUNCH OF GRANNIES GOING OVER THE CLIFF!

CBO Says Obama's Medicare Cuts Up to $716 Billion | 60 Second Activist

1) Not thieving.
2) I love when people who cry about wanting to cut spending, see a spending cut, and cry about it.

It wasn't a spending cut, it was a spending transfer to another governemnt fiasco. Do try and keep up.

This is a lie.

From the CBO report, linked above:

'A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report hikes the ten-year Medicare cuts contained in Obamacare from around $575 billion to $716 billion.'

How many replacement hips is that going to be?

'A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report hikes the ten-year Medicare cuts contained in Obamacare from around $575 billion to $716 billion.'

You tell us. You're the one screaming about granny having her benefits cut. How much of a cut will seniors see in their care?

You tell us. You're the one screaming about granny having her benefits cut. How much of a cut will seniors see in their care?

Reposted, for the retarded.

Reposted, for the retarded.

Not what I asked.

How much of a cut will seniors see IN THEIR CARE?

Good gawd, Franco. Have some compassion for the elderly!

Can you read? Jeebus you're thick, or evil. LOL!

Doctors are dumping Medicare patients in record numbers in advance of the Obamacare doomsday.

Only a Romney / Ryan victory to complement the Republican cakewalk victories in Congress can save granny now.

Make it so.

Now serving 58 million low-income children, disabled adults and seniors a year, Medicaid is the nation's main healthcare safety net. Much of the spending on the program goes to long-term care for seniors, largely in nursing homes, which Medicare does not cover.

Under the Ryan plan, funding would be cut by a third, according to the CBO, and the remaining federal funds would be given to the states as a block grant to use as they wish in providing care to the poor.

A closer look at Paul Ryan's federal budget plan - Page 2 - chicagotribune.com

Wow, what a filthy liar Romney is. There is not provision to cut a single Medicare benefit. The only one getting a cut is the pharmaceutical companies, since drug costs will be negotiated. I guess Republicans like getting raped by businesses that suck their tax money.

Forum List

Back