Bitching about Wayne Brady in 3...2...1...

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
Just being a little pre-emptive. He made a joke about Palin's son Trig in reference to Jeff Ross on the Roseanne roast.

I think it'll be challenging for them though, because he's a black person they actually like!

Don't know who Wayne Brady is don't care either thanks for sharing though.

Same here. Though I will say that anyone using a special needs kid as the punch line of a joke needs to be punched in the nutz...or whatever they're packing in that general area.

I'm sure anyone who cracked a joke about Gabby Giffords would know what that's all about.

• Banned
Don't hold your breath, you're the only one here who watched the Roseanne Roast.

You're probably right. These things tend to be fucking awful.

Don't underestimate the ability for the tiniest thing that might irk conservatives to spread like wildfire though. They have an extensive bitching encouragement network.

Last edited:
Who is Wayne Brady, and well we're on the subject... Who is Roseanne?

If you watch Comedy Central, there is a show called "Who's line is it anyway?" Drew Carey hosts it. If I am not mistaken Wayne Brady is one of the regulars on the show.

I don't find "jokes" about children with Downs to be funny, Cowman. I didn't hear the joke, maybe you can link a source? Lots of links in Google to the same story but I didn't see where what he said was quoted.

Immie

Wayne Brady was on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" and I think he hosted some games shows too. He quite talented ... and easy on the eyes to boot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80yxIE9I_E]Whose Line: The Best of Wayne Brady (Season 1, Part I) - YouTube[/ame]

Roseanne is Roseanne Barr (had a show in the 90's? called Roseanne). She was funny when she first came on the scene (caught her on Johnny Carson years ago). Now she's just a raggy has been.

If you watch Comedy Central, there is a show called "Who's line is it anyway?" Drew Carey hosts it. If I am not mistaken Wayne Brady is one of the regulars on the show.

I don't find "jokes" about children with Downs to be funny, Cowman. I didn't hear the joke, maybe you can link a source? Lots of links in Google to the same story but I didn't see where what he said was quoted.

Immie

Wayne Brady: “Jeff Ross, Sarah Palin hates you because you remind her of what Trig will look like when he gets older."

zGM2p.jpg

Oh and by the way, a joke is a joke for crying out loud. Some are funny and some just plain bomb. I'm certain a comedian such as Wayne Brady as told many jokes that bombed. That doesn't make him a bad comedian. There is not a damned thing wrong with saying, "that's not funny" after hearing a joke.

Immie

I like Wayne Brady, but if it's ok for him to say that, then shut the fuck up when libtards are their groups are made fun of.

Immie

Wayne Brady: “Jeff Ross, Sarah Palin hates you because you remind her of what Trig will look like when he gets older."

zGM2p.jpg

Thanks for the quote, Cowman, and that is one that I would have to say is not funny. Others might find it funny, but I just never get that kind of humor.

Immie

Immie

zGM2p.jpg

Eh, it's a tasteless joke...but we have that right as Americans.

Immie

zGM2p.jpg

I like Brady, but that is a tasteless joke.

It is tasteless, but I have no problem, as long as it's equal, but you know, he would not a support a republican or conservative making that joke about a democrat or liberal. He's a hypocrit

Kinda like this:
So Many Fathers
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

Kinda like this:
So Many Fathers
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

Sorry, Buckeye, that isn't funny either.

Immie

Forum List

Back