Paul Ryan and the Nunes' Memo

Lets just make it clear:

A Republican is trying to release a misleading memo to embarrass the Republican led FBI. Democrats object because it is bad for the country and RWNJ think it is a good idea because the Democrats don't want it...

Someone in Russia is crying in laughter over this... Reagan would call these guys traitors...

Lets just make it clear:

A Republican is trying to release a misleading memo to embarrass the Republican led FBI. Democrats object because it is bad for the country and RWNJ think it is a good idea because the Democrats don't want it...

Someone in Russia is crying in laughter over this... Reagan would call these guys traitors...

Dude, you only dabbled your little toe in the human gene pool. I don't even know where to begin to explain as to how bad your logic is and how fucked up your ability to think is. This isn't about left versus right.....this is about using power and the attempt to weaponize the FISA courts to carry out warrant-less spying for political leverage. Now, Trump has the same power that the Barrypuppet has .....should he seek to be that underhanded. It is WRONG regardless of which party controls the NSA.

.this is about using power and the attempt to weaponize the FISA courts to carry out warrant-less spying for political leverage

Bear in mind that even IF there is irrefutable proof that the warrants were obtained "illegally"....what those warrants yielded cannot be overlooked if the info proves that Trump lied.....

Trump may be exculpated in a criminal court,but NOT in the court of public opinion.

retardo really believes this shit

sad

You're going to have it shoved in your face tomorrow, del smells.

keep telling yourself that, spanky.

Listen up, stinky. Ryan is going to have the last laugh tomorrow night and there's nothing you can do about it other than adjust your meds.

keep swinging, corky

I already knocked you on your ass twice. What the fuck is wrong with you, snowflake? Post traumatic Trump election syphilis?

stupid and delusional is no way to go through life, s0n

.this is about using power and the attempt to weaponize the FISA courts to carry out warrant-less spying for political leverage

Bear in mind that even IF there is irrefutable proof that the warrants were obtained "illegally"....what those warrants yielded cannot be overlooked if the info proves that Trump lied.....

Trump may be exculpated in a criminal court,but NOT in the court of public opinion.

I don't believe in the political system and I do not participate in it because I separated myself from it five years ago when I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status and got out from under the UCC. With that being said? I believe that President Trump won the election because of the white hats working behind the scenes to prevent the election from being stolen. I may be wrong and if I am wrong? I will freely admit it but what you do not understand is that we are up to our necks in shit and it all started in earnest with the murder of JFK. We all better hope that Trump is legit or we are FUBAR'd and that is not speculation...this is a fucking fact.

You're going to have it shoved in your face tomorrow, del smells.

keep telling yourself that, spanky.

Listen up, stinky. Ryan is going to have the last laugh tomorrow night and there's nothing you can do about it other than adjust your meds.

keep swinging, corky

I already knocked you on your ass twice. What the fuck is wrong with you, snowflake? Post traumatic Trump election syphilis?

stupid and delusional is no way to go through life, s0n

"stupid and delusional is no way to go through life, s0n"

The irony and the jokes that could be created by that comment practically write themselves...........

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Lets just make it clear:

Dude, you only dabbled your little toe in the human gene pool. I don't even know where to begin to explain as to how bad your logic is and how fucked up your ability to think is. This isn't about left versus right.....this is about using power and the attempt to weaponize the FISA courts to carry out warrant-less spying for political leverage. Now, Trump has the same power that the Barrypuppet has .....should he seek to be that underhanded. It is WRONG regardless of which party controls the NSA.

Off course Comrade.... You don't get it, this tactic used by the Russian is an old one from the british colony days... You first favour one group and give them power to shit over the rest and guess what they do just that...

Russia spent time and effort favouring Trump at every turn... They broke laws and used propaganda to create so much false allegations that they confused the people... But it wouldn't have worked without guys like you who faced with over whelming evidence will side against your own people with the enemy...

They needed gullible people like you who were desperate for power

Lets just make it clear:

Off course Comrade.... You don't get it, this tactic used by the Russian is an old one from the british colony days... You first favour one group and give them power to shit over the rest and guess what they do just that...

Russia spent time and effort favouring Trump at every turn... They broke laws and used propaganda to create so much false allegations that they confused the people... But it wouldn't have worked without guys like you who faced with over whelming evidence will side against your own people with the enemy...

15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

Lets just make it clear:

View attachment 174535

I heard a guy on the TV quoting un-named source that FBI director threatened to resign, allegedly if memo goes out.....making past FBI MGT workers appear criminal. Trump allegedly sent Kelly to work on him.

Bottom line: Obama's goons used FBI to spy on hillarys opponent Presidential candidate Trump. Lying to courts....allegedly. Catastrophic.

Paul Ryan is an idiot....trying to dig himself out of a hole he himself dug. This attempt to redeem the House out of the blatant partisanship of an equally idiotic Nunes is.....at best....pathetic, and at worst......a slap in the face of our cherished doctrine of separation of powers.

I'm glad Ryan is retiring soon......He has proven to be a bigger ass-kisser than Boehner was.

Forum List

Back