I won't work for the left to dumb-down Ryan like they did Palin

Palin didn't need any help from others in the dumb department. Also, critizing others while having typos in your header, that's good right there.

Yeah, yeah... And you are smart enough to become a Governor too. :lol:

Palin didn't need any help from others in the dumb department. Also, critizing others while having typos in your header, that's good right there.

Most other sites let you edit headers - I keep on forgetting that on this site.

Wow, alot of genuses here that have done nothing with their lives. So why are all you know it alls who disparage Palin, and Quayle and W not doing more with your lives?

The left is putting a good spin on the Ryan choice -but deep down they were dreading that Romney would choose him.

So they will go the other route and paint Ryan as a policy-wonk egghead out of touch with the American people.

you aint seen nothing yet Amy.....wait until he gets drunk and starts reminiscing about the "good ole days"...

you aint seen nothing yet Amy.....wait until he gets drunk and starts reminiscing about the "good ole days"...

I was at Woodstock.

(not actually - there would have had to have been 10 million at Woodstock -if everyone who claimed to be there was telling the truth......................)

but I was there in spirit - 15 at the time..................

That Sarah Palin. That former Mayor and that former Governor who is now worth millions. Man is she dumb.

:lol:

Wow, alot of genuses here that have done nothing with their lives. So why are all you know it alls who disparage Palin, and Quayle and W not doing more with your lives?

^^^posts on a message board that posting on a message board is not doing enough with your life.

Awesome.

Wow Amy, you apparently dont know context. Since you're so smart, why are you on a message board? Why not out solving the country's issues? Would you like me to answer that question?

^^^posts on a message board that posting on a message board is not doing enough with your life.

Awesome.

Wow Amy, you apparently dont know context. Since you're so smart, why are you on a message board? Why not out solving the country's issues? Would you like me to answer that question?

The context being, laughing at Palin= I'm wasteing my life, you stopping to repeatedly post and tell me what I waste I am = very important?

I was at Woodstock.

(not actually - there would have had to have been 10 million at Woodstock -if everyone who claimed to be there was telling the truth......................)

but I was there in spirit - 15 at the time..................

Thats a common human trait - for people to claim they "were there" at historic events - when they weren't..................................

good enough to have lived it..................

Thats a common human trait - for people to claim they "were there" at historic events - when they weren't..................................

good enough to have lived it..................

really?.....thats common?.....i dont think so Frankie.....oh by the way....i was at the last supper dont tell anyone....

"why are all you know it alls who disparage Palin, and Quayle and W not doing more with your lives?"

All our lives would be better if 'W' had done much, much less.

By the way, how do you know they aren't doing more?

Forum List

Back