Paul Manafort's former son-in-law sentenced to 9 years in prison for scamming Dustin Hoffman, other

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Paul Manafort’s former son-in-law was sentenced to more than nine years in prison for his role in several fraud schemes that took more than $6 million from victims including actor Dustin Hoffman.

The Associated Press reports U.S. District Judge Andre Birotte Jr. on Friday ordered Jeffrey Yohai to pay $6.7 million in restitution for his crimes along with the prison sentence.

“This is an individual who has an evil mind — I don’t know how else to say it,” the judge said. “It seems he felt he could do whatever he wants - but that buck stops here,” Birotte Jr. said, according to the news outlet.

Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, was convicted of several federal crimes and is currently serving a prison sentence of more than seven years for various financial crimes.
Paul Manafort's former son-in-law sentenced to 9 years in prison for scamming Dustin Hoffman, others

:dunno:Just Family Business? Will The Manaforts and DrumpF's form a gang in prison?

BTW: The Judge was appointed by the best POTUS EVER!
Obama

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If someone robbed a bank and got $6 million how long would their sentence have been?

• Banned
If someone robbed a bank and got $6 million how long would their sentence have been?
Based on the way the DOPer Repugger in the House and Senate are spewing and acting.
Gobmint should double the take as being okay, so what, the victims were too stupid to protect their money.
And add 45% more as during the scam they forgot to give Dirt on the Biden's.

Criminals.

jeffrey-yohai-paul-manafort.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the way the DOPer Repugger in the Hose and Senate are spewing and acting.
Gobmint should double the take as being okay, so what, the victims were too stupid to protect their money.

How many bankers did the Obama administration prosecute?

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald

André Birotte, Jr. is a federal judge for the United States District Court for the Central ... André Birotte, Jr. was nominated on April 3, 2014, by President Barack

• Banned
Based on the way the DOPer Repugger in the Hose and Senate are spewing and acting.

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald
Your point? Bankers need to go to jail for the 2006-2008 bubble crash and for more reasons.
What does that have to do with team Great Douche members going to jail? How many team members for Obama are in jail?

Your point? Bankers need to go to jail for the 2006-2008 bubble crash and for more reasons.
What does that have to do with team Great Douche members going to jail? How many team members for Obama are in jail?

My point? The Democrats are no better. If I'm not mistaken and I've really not followed this, this guy was not a member of the Trump team was he?

André Birotte, Jr. is a federal judge for the United States District Court for the Central ... André Birotte, Jr. was nominated on April 3, 2014, by President Barack
Where did that spoiler come from? How did you find that out?
Guess this guy saved money by not doing the whole trial thang?
6.7M fines and 9 years in jail.

My point? The Democrats are no better.
okay, so it should not be a Dems vs DOPer repugger did bad thang?

I don't see where this has anything to do with either party.

“Former son in law”?

That’s nothing.....I heard Manafort’s ex-barber’s neighbor’s dog walker’s high school sweetheart’s prom date’s mother’s ex-cousin in law’s dog once bit a kid.

Why does Manafort hate kids?

You post Obama did not do somthang.
I posted who the Judge was appointed by, and seems funny.
Plus the guy in black. LOL! Plus the Judge who put Paul away was appointed by Obama.

Plus the guy in black. LOL!

No idea how that addresses anything I said. If anything based upon my first post, the judge failed at that.

No idea how that addresses anything I said. If anything based upon my first post, the judge failed at that.
What does Bankers & Obama did not do somthang about them Have to do with Paul and son-inlaws crimes?
You posted about this.
Paul Manafort's former son-in-law sentenced to 9 years in prison for scamming Dustin Hoffman, other

What does Bankers & Obama did not do somthang about them Have to do with Paul and son-inlaws crimes?
You posted about this.

I was addressing the idea that only Republicans support financial crimes.

You posted about this.

They sure DO! Dems not so much.
I pose them DOPers should give the Great Douche a pass on EXTORTION using public funds!
Why not here as team Great Douche supporters and members.

You posted about this.

They sure DO! Dems not so much.
I pose them DOPers should give the Great Douche a pass on EXTORTION using public funds!
Why not here as team Great Douche supporters and members.

I have no clue what you are trying to say. Speak adult.

Always a deflection, projection, reflection from the RW peanut gallery.

Forum List

Back