Paul Manafort's former son-in-law sentenced to 9 years in prison for scamming Dustin Hoffman, other

If someone robbed a bank and got $6 million how long would their sentence have been?
Based on the way the DOPer Repugger in the Hose and Senate are spewing and acting.
Gobmint should double the take as being okay, so what, the victims were too stupid to protect their money.
And add 45% more as during the scam they forgot to give Dirt on the Biden's.

How many bankers did the Obama administration prosecute?

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald
Your point? Bankers need to go to jail for the 2006-2008 bubble crash and for more reasons.
What does that have to do with team Great Douche members going to jail? How many team members for Obama are in jail?
Always a deflection, projection, reflection from the RW peanut gallery.
Help me out here. How many Team Obama members went to jail?

If someone robbed a bank and got $6 million how long would their sentence have been?
Based on the way the DOPer Repugger in the Hose and Senate are spewing and acting.
Gobmint should double the take as being okay, so what, the victims were too stupid to protect their money.

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald
Your point? Bankers need to go to jail for the 2006-2008 bubble crash and for more reasons.
What does that have to do with team Great Douche members going to jail? How many team members for Obama are in jail?

Was this guy a part of Trump's team?

Trump probably didn't know him.

Which doesn't answer my question.

Fraud, that's what they did. the Great Douche does that same. You connect the team dots.
I would not see them on either Team Obama, or HRC.

Seems IT never knows anyone after being charged with crimes for long.
I recall loans in 2016 that both were involved in, using being on team Great Douche helped them out in that area.

DYK:
Manafort's ex-son-in-law pleads guilty, cooperating with feds. Seems he may get a pardon? A being involved with Ex-Father inlaws Paul's in crimes. I can't wait to see all the pardons coming.

Last edited:

Fraud, that's what they did. the Great Douche does that same. You connect the team dots.

Hillary was Trump's equal when it comes to fraud.

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors

Let's not forget her cheating in the debates also.

Unproven, try again. Who was charged here?

Just more DOPer deflections folks.

You charge people for cheating at a debate?

Scamming anyone will probably get you probation these days but watch out when you scam a Hollywood celeb. By the way how much time did that actress get for scamming the college boards to get her dumb ass daughter into college? Two weeks?

I spite of all the tough talk, Obama and his administration did nothing to the rich bankers. Yohai, got off easy, he is a disgusting individual and got off easy.

I agree, a person’s politics has no bearing on whether one commits a crime or not. To claim it does is just simplistic, uneducated, knee jerk partisan bigotry.

What? If you are posting about the Clinton charges.
Many thang could be at play there.
I've gotten statements with double charges.
Seem the three charges here were not all the same day, and one was for less.
Seems the service charging company would be where the looking at needs to be.
Like HRC, was needing to be like nickel and diming for cash. LOL! Delusional.

I spite of all the tough talk, Obama and his administration did nothing to the rich bankers. Yohai, got off easy, he is a disgusting individual and got off easy.

I agree, a person’s politics has no bearing on whether one commits a crime or not. To claim it does is just simplistic, uneducated, knee jerk partisan bigotry.
Yes, Obama needed to go after them more.
I wanted him to go after the lies that got us into Iraq and elsewhere.
As for the guy here. He goes to jail, And still, can anyone remind me of
all the Obama team players/members and their family members that went to jail.
If your close team player are going to jail, seem the Dear Leader only pick the Best Peoples.

Seem the team Great Douche does a lot of this going to jail thang.

More? You mean at all. He did nothing.

Hard to do by someone willing to lie us into Syria.

If your close team player are going to jail, seem the Dear Leader only pick the Best Peoples.

I've asked and asked and asked and yet no one has shown where this guy had anything to do with Trump.

Well, Come on. I really feel the two Obama judge's were loving this.
The black one I hope over the Birther shit and the White female over grab the pussy shit.
If it were me in either case, I'd slam the last hammer with a big private political smile.
And smile as I slam the hammer, the same. It's not like family are not ever seen as the same as fathers or mothers. Like say the DrumpF Family, they prove every day, they are the Great Douche spawn. All but one daughter Tiffy who hides for good reason.

More? You mean at all. He did nothing.

Hard to do by someone willing to lie us into Syria.

I've asked and asked and asked and yet no one has shown where this guy had anything to do with Trump.
DOPer Delional lair. Keep spewing the stupidness, you may be elected as head DOPer Leader.

What? If you are posting about the Clinton charges.
Many thang could be at play there.
I've gotten statements with double charges.
Seem the three charges here were not all the same day, and one was for less.
Seems the service charging company would be where the looking at needs to be.
Like HRC, was needing to be like nickel and diming for cash. LOL! Delusional.
Seems to me that Wells Fargo had their fines signed off recently. How in the hell did they deserve that.

What's the message here? Mr Manafort's daughter should have picked a better husband before she divorced him? It hardly rises to the level of current events.

Forum List

Back