Patriots Super Bowl ring

I could care less who won. Buy a clue obsession boi

:crybaby: Keep whining . . . to no avail. The Patriots won the Superbowl. All of your complaining is not going to change that. Hopefully, your team plays better next year. :)

see my previous post above. Football is replacing religion as the new & improved, opiate of the masses. Sorry to awaken you from your slumber. BTW- how many black close personal friends you have? :doubt:

Who's obsessed? You're one posting about how you "hate" the Patriots. Get a life. They were better than the Ravens. They were better than the Colts. They were better than the Seahawks. They're the champs...get over it all ready!
Every thread you "latch onto" is the definition of obsessed shit stain. 'twas ever thus w/you.

Oh, so now I'm a "shit stain" because I point out that Gatsby's post about McNally turned out to be totally false and that he should apologize for accusing someone of something they didn't do? You're amusing, Dottie...

Stop shooting the messenger and take accountability for your cheating, fanboy.

So let me see if I understand how this works...it's fine for you to come on here and post an allegation made against a Patriot's employee (McNally) that turns out to be totally false and if anyone points that out...then they are "shooting the messenger"? Why don't YOU take accountability when what you allege turns out to be wrong?

It's fine for me to point out the obvious, that the Pats are serial cheaters and you have a hardcore fanboy hard-on for them; yes.

I have a hard-on for the Pats? I'm not the one tarring and feathering them for something that hasn't been proven! That would be you! You're the one who came here with the McNally story. So quick to jump to the conclusion THAT allegation proved the Patriots were cheaters only to have it turn out that it was an NFL official who was stealing game balls and the Patriot's employee was totally innocent. Now if you had any class at all you'd admit that you were wrong and apologize...but that's not who you are...is it? Nah, you're never going to do that because YOU'RE the one with the hard-on for the Patriots! You dislike them so much you're going to believe every negative story from every un-named source there is, no matter how ridiculous...aren't you?

We Pats fans should be used to this by now. They hate the Patriots because the Patriots are winners and have beaten their teams. We need to come up with a good name for this syndrome. Lol. It is kind of like a mental disorder.
YOU'RE a Pats fan? Figures lol

And you're a fan of what team, Dottie? You must be a fan of SOMEONE to care so much about the Patriots. Let's see...Northern Virginia? Makes you probably a Ravens fan because the Redskins have sucked for so long. Are you by any chance upset because the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs? Is that what this is all about?

if playing "rigged games" is termed "sports" then :up: have at it missy. I won't be wasting my time.

Its like a boxer putting a metal bar in his glove. Its the definition of "UNsportmanlike". Whatever it takes for you to forget what the 1% & their puppets in congress are doing to this once great nation.

Gee, Dottie...we're coming up on another spring...that means in no time at all Barry and family will be hopping on Air Force One to go hang out with his 1% buddies on the Vineyard. Does that make HIM a puppet? Or is that designation reserved only for conservatives?

You find one alleged inconsistency and all of the sudden you want to exonerate the Pats. Try looking at things not through homer glasses.

One inconsistency? Dude, it's been one inconsistency after another! News outlets have been going with rumor and innuendo instead of facts right from the start of this. The stories come out...an uproar ensues...and then the story turns out not to be anything like what it was purported to be. Whatever happened to a presumption of innocence? Whatever happened to journalistic integrity?

So let me see if I understand how this works...it's fine for you to come on here and post an allegation made against a Patriot's employee (McNally) that turns out to be totally false and if anyone points that out...then they are "shooting the messenger"? Why don't YOU take accountability when what you allege turns out to be wrong?

It's fine for me to point out the obvious, that the Pats are serial cheaters and you have a hardcore fanboy hard-on for them; yes.

Man oh man, you are one whiny little dude. Get over it. I think you must be the one with the hard on because you just can't let it go. It's just a sport for entertainment purposes. Get over yourself.

Whiny? Just cos this douche found what he considers a discrepancy in a secondary account doesn't give him carte blanche to say the Pats never cheated ever.

You find one alleged inconsistency and all of the sudden you want to exonerate the Pats. Try looking at things not through homer glasses.

One inconsistency? Dude, it's been one inconsistency after another! News outlets have been going with rumor and innuendo instead of facts right from the start of this. The stories come out...an uproar ensues...and then the story turns out not to be anything like what it was purported to be. Whatever happened to a presumption of innocence? Whatever happened to journalistic integrity?

I have a hard-on for the Pats? I'm not the one tarring and feathering them for something that hasn't been proven! That would be you! You're the one who came here with the McNally story. So quick to jump to the conclusion THAT allegation proved the Patriots were cheaters only to have it turn out that it was an NFL official who was stealing game balls and the Patriot's employee was totally innocent. Now if you had any class at all you'd admit that you were wrong and apologize...but that's not who you are...is it? Nah, you're never going to do that because YOU'RE the one with the hard-on for the Patriots! You dislike them so much you're going to believe every negative story from every un-named source there is, no matter how ridiculous...aren't you?

Pats have asterisks next to to two championships now.

We Pats fans should be used to this by now. They hate the Patriots because the Patriots are winners and have beaten their teams. We need to come up with a good name for this syndrome. Lol. It is kind of like a mental disorder.

Yea...I 'hate the Patriots' so much that I rooted for them in the SB. I'm on the record with that as you know. But everyone knows they cheated; and I ain't blaming anyone for hating them for that.

Of course. The Pats are the best team in the league. :D You must have seen my We Are the Champions post. Lol. This is just delusional hatred of a sports team. It is rather silly that people like you keep starting threads about it. They won. Deal.

512px-Asterisk_font_awesome.svg.png

Pats have asterisks next to to two championships now.

Still won't admit that your McNally allegations were totally unfounded, can you, Gatsby? Come on...show a little class...admit you were wrong. You'll feel better afterwards.

Oh man, my bad. I totally didn't realize that Dot Com and Gatsby are actually retarded. Having the mental capacity of a 3 year old is really the only thing that explains their intense Patriots Derangement Syndrome.

Sorry guys, I had no idea.

And you're a fan of what team, Dottie? You must be a fan of SOMEONE to care so much about the Patriots. Let's see...Northern Virginia? Makes you probably a Ravens fan because the Redskins have sucked for so long. Are you by any chance upset because the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs? Is that what this is all about?
I just detest cheaters. Does that make me a bad guy? :( DEAL W/ IT!!! :mad-61:

Oh man, my bad. I totally didn't realize that Dot Com and Gatsby are actually retarded. Having the mental capacity of a 3 year old is really the only thing that explains their intense Patriots Derangement Syndrome.

...says the shit stain who has been here 3 years w/ an 128 rating :rofl: Keep 'em coming Skippy :thup;

...says the shit stain who has been here 3 years w/ an 128 rating :rofl: Keep 'em coming Skippy :thup;

Oh gee golly gosh, really sad that I don't have 31,000 posts on a message board. Whatever will I do with myself if I'm not queen of the internets?! I wonder what this "outdoors" is that everyone keeps talking about.

Still won't admit that your McNally allegations were totally unfounded, can you, Gatsby? Come on...show a little class...admit you were wrong. You'll feel better afterwards.

How about you admit that the Pats are cheaters. I don't know if you'll feel better; but at least you won't come off as a fanboy tool.

Can't admit what team you're a fan of, Dottie?

Can't admit what team you're a fan of, Dottie?

I'd bet money it's a team that's been caught cheating at some point. Poor sad old message board troll.

How about you admit that the Pats are cheaters. I don't know if you'll feel better; but at least you won't come off as a fanboy tool.

I readily admit that the Patriots broke an NFL rule regarding how teams were allowed to video tape an opposing side line. It's rather amusing to me however that such a big deal was made of what they did when it was legal to take as many photos of the opposing side line as you wanted and it was also legal to videotape the opposing side line from fixed positions above the field. The "proof" that the Patriots gained little from what they were doing is that they went undefeated for the rest of that season before losing on a miracle play in the Super Bowl. Obviously they weren't winning because they were "cheating"...they were winning because they were a really good team with really good coaches and a really good quarterback.

It's the same with "Deflategate". The Colts complained to officials before halftime about the Patriot's balls being under inflated...and the Patriots respond by beating the ever living shit out of the Colts in the second half! So why didn't the Patriots play worse if the under inflated balls gave them such an advantage? How did they manage to beat the Seahawks when they were playing with status-quo balls? This entire controversy has been ridiculous right from the start.

Forum List

Back