Patriots Super Bowl ring

And you're a fan of what team, Dottie? You must be a fan of SOMEONE to care so much about the Patriots. Let's see...Northern Virginia? Makes you probably a Ravens fan because the Redskins have sucked for so long. Are you by any chance upset because the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs? Is that what this is all about?
I just detest cheaters. Does that make me a bad guy? :( DEAL W/ IT!!! :mad-61:

Can't admit what team you're a fan of, Dottie?

I'd bet money it's a team that's been caught cheating at some point. Poor sad old message board troll.

I pretty sure Dottie is a Raven's fan who is still heartbroken over Bill Belichick and the Patriot's coaching staff totally flummoxing the Ravens with the whole tackle eligible thing that Harbaugh and the other Ravens coaches couldn't seem to figure out a way to defend.

And you're a fan of what team, Dottie? You must be a fan of SOMEONE to care so much about the Patriots. Let's see...Northern Virginia? Makes you probably a Ravens fan because the Redskins have sucked for so long. Are you by any chance upset because the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs? Is that what this is all about?
I just detest cheaters. Does that make me a bad guy? :( DEAL W/ IT!!! :mad-61:

Can't admit what team you're a fan of, Dottie?

I'd bet money it's a team that's been caught cheating at some point. Poor sad old message board troll.

I pretty sure Dottie is a Raven's fan who is still heartbroken over Bill Belichick and the Patriot's coaching staff totally flummoxing the Ravens with the whole tackle eligible thing that Harbaugh and the other Ravens coaches couldn't seem to figure out a way to defend.

That would make sense. The Ravens are possibly the whiniest team in the league so someone as consistently butthurt as Dot would fit right in there.

The saying around New England goes something like this...

They only hate us...because they ain't us!

Stop your whining about cheating and go get yourselves coaches that work hard and players that play hard. As the second half of the AFC Championship game and the Super Bowl proved...the Patriots don't need to "cheat" to win.
The pats were not the best team in the league. They were the best cheaters. Sure they won the super bowl, sure they were better than the other team in that game, but the only reason they got to the super-bowl in the first place is because they got away with cheating the better teams.

Stop your whining about cheating and go get yourselves coaches that work hard and players that play hard. As the second half of the AFC Championship game and the Super Bowl proved...the Patriots don't need to "cheat" to win.
The pats were not the best team in the league. They were the best cheaters. Sure they won the super bowl, sure they were better than the other team in that game, but the only reason they got to the super-bowl in the first place is because they got away with cheating the better teams.

You know...that claim might be valid if the Patriots hadn't crushed the Colts in the second half of their playoff game playing with conforming footballs. Are you making the claim that the Patriots "cheated" the Ravens the week before that? Because even John Harbaugh came out and admitted that nothing the Patriots did was illegal...it was simply something the Ravens weren't ready for and didn't respond well to. You'll have to explain how it is you think the Patriots "cheated" the Seahawks. It was a great game between two great teams and the Patriots won on a fantastic play at the finish.

And if you want to call another team BETTER than the Patriots then feel free if that makes you feel better but the general rule of thumb in any competition is that whoever emerges as the winner is the Champion. If that were not the case then UNLV would have been been declared National Champion even though they lost to Jim Valvano's North Carolina State way back in the day because they were far and away the "better" team!

Lots of people calling the Patriots cheaters and so far not a single one able to explain how they cheated. If it's so obvious it should be easy to explain, no?

Lots of people calling the Patriots cheaters and so far not a single one able to explain how they cheated. If it's so obvious it should be easy to explain, no?
Which time they got caught cheating do you want to talk about? This last set of cheating was about partially deflating their footballs to make the balls easier to throw and catch. Why is that hard to understand?

You know...that claim might be valid if the Patriots hadn't crushed the Colts in the second half of their playoff game playing with conforming footballs. Are you making the claim that the Patriots "cheated" the Ravens the week before that? Because even John Harbaugh came out and admitted that nothing the Patriots did was illegal...it was simply something the Ravens weren't ready for and didn't respond well to. You'll have to explain how it is you think the Patriots "cheated" the Seahawks. It was a great game between two great teams and the Patriots won on a fantastic play at the finish.
How about if we just talk about every close game the Patriots had this year. You know the ones where the advantage would have made a significant difference. This not to even involve discussions regarding momentum of small victories have to the overall games, given that most games are tossups decided based on said momentum.

Which time they got caught cheating do you want to talk about? This last set of cheating was about partially deflating their footballs to make the balls easier to throw and catch. Why is that hard to understand?

That's very interesting. I was not aware that the Wells report had come out or that the NFL had said anything of substance about the allegations. Would you be so kind as to link me to the proof of the cheating?

How about if we just talk about every close game the Patriots had this year. You know the ones where the advantage would have made a significant difference. This not to even involve discussions regarding momentum of small victories have to the overall games, given that most games are tossups decided based on said momentum.

Out of curiosity, do you care about things like this for any team, or is it just when the Patriots supposedly do it?

uh they weren't the better team than the other one in that game.

If carrol isn't paid off to throw the game and trys to win it by using Lynch like any person not paid off would have,you would not be saying the cheatriots were the better team.lol

that is correct though that they got there cause they goy away with cheating the better teams.Their cheating was not a factor in the colts game,but it for sure was in the ravens game.the patriot apologists cant get around that one no matter how hard they try.

Last edited:
We Pats fans should be used to this by now. They hate the Patriots because the Patriots are winners and have beaten their teams. We need to come up with a good name for this syndrome. Lol. It is kind of like a mental disorder.

Yea...I 'hate the Patriots' so much that I rooted for them in the SB. I'm on the record with that as you know. But everyone knows they cheated; and I ain't blaming anyone for hating them for that.
so did carrol.only difference is he is lower scum than Belicheat cause belicheat cheats to win where carrol cheats to lose.

Oh man, my bad. I totally didn't realize that Dot Com and Gatsby are actually retarded. Having the mental capacity of a 3 year old is really the only thing that explains their intense Patriots Derangement Syndrome.

Sorry guys, I had no idea.
...says the shit stain who has been here 3 years w/ an 128 rating :rofl: Keep 'em coming Skippy :thup;

How about you admit that the Pats are cheaters. I don't know if you'll feel better; but at least you won't come off as a fanboy tool.

looks like you're playing catch-up. Have you even logged-off today son?

:udaman:

Still won't admit that your McNally allegations were totally unfounded, can you, Gatsby? Come on...show a little class...admit you were wrong. You'll feel better afterwards.

How about you admit that the Pats are cheaters. I don't know if you'll feel better; but at least you won't come off as a fanboy tool.

I readily admit that the Patriots broke an NFL rule regarding how teams were allowed to video tape an opposing side line. It's rather amusing to me however that such a big deal was made of what they did when it was legal to take as many photos of the opposing side line as you wanted and it was also legal to videotape the opposing side line from fixed positions above the field. The "proof" that the Patriots gained little from what they were doing is that they went undefeated for the rest of that season before losing on a miracle play in the Super Bowl. Obviously they weren't winning because they were "cheating"...they were winning because they were a really good team with really good coaches and a really good quarterback.

It's the same with "Deflategate". The Colts complained to officials before halftime about the Patriot's balls being under inflated...and the Patriots respond by beating the ever living shit out of the Colts in the second half! So why didn't the Patriots play worse if the under inflated balls gave them such an advantage? How did they manage to beat the Seahawks when they were playing with status-quo balls? This entire controversy has been ridiculous right from the start.

Legal to videotape? Give me a break, dude. What the Pats did was completely against the spirit of the rules; and the league and them covered it up. When you know the other team's first fifteen plays and whatever else, you're at a huge advantage.

And the deflating goes back to the Ravens game and before. You know the advantage of an under-inflated ball. It can help the QB's to grip. It can help the RB's to hold onto the ball, and it can help WR's catch. This was huge. In fact, they have stats that show pretty much when the Pats likely started to under inflate.

Just stop making this about people just hating. The Patriots are offensive to sports fans. That's the bottom line. Enjoy your two asterisk bowls. Hell, I'd put an asterisk on all of them from a sports fan's perspective. This is just the cheating that's been exposed.

Last edited:

Here's your problem, RKM...nobody has proven that the balls that were approved by the referee prior to the Colts game were altered in any way by the Patriots. NOBODY! Of the balls that were measured only one ball was more than a pound of pressure less than allowed and that was the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession! Who's to say that THEY were not the ones to deflate that ball? Why is THAT ball the only one deflated to such an extent when the other balls it's now being reported are only slightly less than the lower limit of what was allowed an amount that could have simply been the natural result of taking balls from a warm room to a cold and wet outside? So tell me how you've arrived at the conclusion that the Patriots deflated the balls after the referee checked them?

Forum List

Back