Patriotic Sarah Palin Embraces American Exceptionalism And Wants Us To Embrace It Too

:cuckoo: If you think that agreement is a good deal for the U.S. You're delusional while Russia scraps some of its junk that it can't maintain anyway we pull top of the line nukes off line and reduce our moderation all the while Russia helps Iran with it's nuke program and signs a deal with Hugo Chavez...Thankfully that stupid treaty will never get though congress

where in the hell did I ever say that treaty is good for the US????

The debate was other countries that like/ dislike Obama...stay on topic please. :)

Yeah the Russians like him becouse they can play him like a drum... YIPPIE!!!... lets have a party:cuckoo:

If you think ANYONE will EVER pull all of our top of the line nukes out of play, even Obama, then YOU are the delusional one. Its all about compromise dude, and trying to appear reasonable, which will further the ends that the OP wants. That is the point here.

Usually your posts are kinda sucky. But this? ^ Spot on.

Yes good words, but what has she actually done in this area?

She's rallied conservatives from their slumber (and we're not going back to sleep).

Why wouldn't Americans want America to be exceptional, to be the country all the other countries look up to? Shouldn't we strive to be the best?

yes, but thru action not just hype and talk.

Most Americans still think we lead the world in most all areas, this is not true no matter how much we believe or want. It takes action.

Patriotism, etc without action is one reason we are going downhill.

She's rallied conservatives from their slumber (and we're not going back to sleep).

Why wouldn't Americans want America to be exceptional, to be the country all the other countries look up to? Shouldn't we strive to be the best?

Most Americans still think we lead the world in most all areas, this is not true no matter how much we believe or want. It takes action.

Gotta start some place! :)

Embracing American exceptionalism is very good and it is very inspiring and patriotic. She is right that we should embrace it.

It is quite clear from America's rich history that we are not the norm when compared to other countries. We have given the world so much,....we have no more to give. But at this point in our history of American society, should we embrace what we have become? I think not. We embarrass our Forefathers and all of our American hero's that have strived to make us exceptional.

We are a unique country and we should be a proud people who believes America is the best country in the world to live in.

We are still unique, we should be proud, and we should believe America is the best country in the world to live in. Problem is, we are not proud of what we have become, we are about as unique as Cambodia, and we are far from the best country to live in. That could all be changed, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

Sarah believes that we should be envied in the world that we should set the standard of how society should be and set the standard on how democracy should be looked upon.

Yes, we should be envied instead of scorned and feared, but we have no business setting any standards for the world to live by, or be the standard bearer for democracy. We could be, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

She believes that we should be number one and not settle for anything less. We should all agree on that.

Yes, we should be number one for humanity, but I suspect Sarah's "number one" is money, Elitism, Capitalism, corporations over human beings, etc. Surely not the same number one I elude to.

We are exceptional because we have the best military hardware and fighting forces.

Yes, America is feared everywhere we go and thousands die under our military machine. We bribe our way through the World by force and money, and children tremble in the darkness when the American death machine comes to their land. That makes us exceptional.

We are exceptional because we have a constitution that provides the freedoms of how we live.

A very exceptional Constitution, but the way we live? Our Freedoms? No, the corruption in government runs to deep, the tarnish on freedom had turned to black to ever make us exceptional for freedom. That could all be changed, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

Sarah Palin in nothing but a exceptional American patriot who has come along at the right time in our history to save us from President Obama and his nightmarish vision to trample the constutution and rip the inner fabric of the nation out and destroy our democracy.

Please, don't refer to the traitor Palin as a Patriot. You make me want to puke down your throat. We spend a lot of time here talking about America, so you know the problems and conditions and state this once great America was in. How can you wish this on Americans? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Obama doesn't believe in American Exceptionalism and that is dangerous. We should all embrace her and American Exceptionalism.

I am not sure what Obama actually thinks, but your Crystal meth ball must have magic to read minds and create fairytales.

Sarah Palin quote on American Exceptionalism in speech the other day:

“We can’t lose this next generation — we have to keep teaching them what it means to be an American — the American exceptionalism that so many of us do embrace . . . We can’t lose that for the next generation that will soon be rising up and be our leaders.”

Teach them to be Americans who do what? Torture, rape & murder innocent human beings because we are so unique and exceptional we are above reproach & the laws of the World and America. Yes, we really need a Returd to teach a child about America. Snicker, snicker,.... LOL!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Gotta start some place! :)

Umm we been stuck on start for a long time. Palin is not the first to sing this song.
and some of the loudest singers of this tune also support offshoring and such that diminish our nation.
I am past believeing the talk I need to see evidence of action.

"fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice and, uum,
Well you can't fool me twice."

I am at the put up or shut up point in this political game of patriotism.

Last edited:
Embracing American exceptionalism is very good and it is very inspiring and patriotic. She is right that we should embrace it.

It is quite clear from America's rich history that we are not the norm when compared to other countries. We have given the world so much,....we have no more to give. But at this point in our history of American society, should we embrace what we have become? I think not. We embarrass our Forefathers and all of our American hero's that have strived to make us exceptional.

We are a unique country and we should be a proud people who believes America is the best country in the world to live in.

We are still unique, we should be proud, and we should believe America is the best country in the world to live in. Problem is, we are not proud of what we have become, we are about as unique as Cambodia, and we are far from the best country to live in. That could all be changed, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

Yes, we should be envied instead of scorned and feared, but we have no business setting any standards for the world to live by, or be the standard bearer for democracy. We could be, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

Yes, we should be number one for humanity, but I suspect Sarah's "number one" is money, Elitism, Capitalism, corporations over human beings, etc. Surely not the same number one I elude to.

Yes, America is feared everywhere we go and thousands die under our military machine. We bribe our way through the World by force and money, and children tremble in the darkness when the American death machine comes to their land. That makes us exceptional.

A very exceptional Constitution, but the way we live? Our Freedoms? No, the corruption in government runs to deep, the tarnish on freedom had turned to black to ever make us exceptional for freedom. That could all be changed, but there is no groundswell to change America into anything better.

Please, don't refer to the traitor Palin as a Patriot. You make me want to puke down your throat. We spend a lot of time here talking about America, so you know the problems and conditions and state this once great America was in. How can you wish this on Americans? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Obama doesn't believe in American Exceptionalism and that is dangerous. We should all embrace her and American Exceptionalism.

I am not sure what Obama actually thinks, but your Crystal meth ball must have magic to read minds and create fairytales.

“We can’t lose this next generation — we have to keep teaching them what it means to be an American — the American exceptionalism that so many of us do embrace . . . We can’t lose that for the next generation that will soon be rising up and be our leaders.”

Teach them to be Americans who do what? Torture, rape & murder innocent human beings because we are so unique and exceptional we are above reproach & the laws of the World and America. Yes, we really need a Returd to teach a child about America. Snicker, snicker,.... LOL!!:lol::lol:
You need to understand that with our military machine and exeptionalism, we brought freedom back to europe during WW2. Should we have not interfered and let the Nazis take over? We saved millions. Should we have not interfered and let communism take over? Why do you say she would teach torture, rape and murder? What's your basis for that utter nonsense.

Last edited:
[You need to understand that with our military machine and exeptionalism, we brought freedom back to europe during WW2. Should we have not interfered and let the Nazis take over? We saved millions. Should we have not interfered and let communism take over?

Whats that ol con line? Give a man a fish, give a man a pole? Correct me if I am wrong, but I see nothing Constitutional about using US Troops off US soil. Nothing wrong with furnishing weapons from the private weapon manufactures, but not from my pocket book.

Why do you say she would teach torture, rape and murder? What's your basis for that utter nonsense.

What else can a con teach with a straight face? Are you saying Palin doesn't approve of Bush's torture, murder and rape of chained & detained humans? That she didn't attempt to destroy a part of America, like some more recent cons have also suggested? Do you know what treason means?

Embracing American exceptionalism is very good and it is very inspiring and patriotic. She is right that we should embrace it. We are a unique country and we should be a proud people who believes America is the best country in the world to live in. Sarah believes that we should be envied in the world that we should set the standard of how society should be and set the standard on how democracy should be looked upon. She believes that we should be number one and not settle for anything less. We should all agree on that. We are exceptional because we have the best military hardware and fighting forces. We are exceptional because we have a constitution that provides the freedoms of how we live. Sarah Palin in nothing but a exceptional American patriot who has come along at the right time in our history to save us from President Obama and his nightmarish vision to trample the constutution and rip the inner fabric of the nation out and destroy our democracy. Obama doesn't believe in American Exceptionalism and that is dangerous. We should all embrace her and American Exceptionalism.

Yea? Well, in order to be envied across the globe...

in order to set the standard for the way a society should be...

In order to be number one and not settle for anything less...

In order to BE exceptional, in every societal aspect other than our military...

we have to do pretty much the opposite of everything I have heard her open her mouth about in the last couple of years...

and follow Obama a bit more closely. Because, whether I agree that he is doing an awesome job or not, the man has definitely set a good standard for how people should interact, and has definitely increased the way the world views this country, whichis the first step in at least two of your points.

Obama is quite possibly the most divisive individual to ever occupy the Oval Office.
On Tuesday Nov, 3 the country rejected Obama and the direction he was taking the nation.
Obama has set out to pit groups of people against each other. In that regard he has been a successful Chief Executive.

[You need to understand that with our military machine and exeptionalism, we brought freedom back to europe during WW2. Should we have not interfered and let the Nazis take over? We saved millions. Should we have not interfered and let communism take over?

Whats that ol con line? Give a man a fish, give a man a pole? Correct me if I am wrong, but I see nothing Constitutional about using US Troops off US soil. Nothing wrong with furnishing weapons from the private weapon manufactures, but not from my pocket book.

Why do you say she would teach torture, rape and murder? What's your basis for that utter nonsense.

What else can a con teach with a straight face? Are you saying Palin doesn't approve of Bush's torture, murder and rape of chained & detained humans? That she didn't attempt to destroy a part of America, like some more recent cons have also suggested? Do you know what treason means?
So when a foreign democratic country is attacked and their people are being slaughtered by dictators or insurgents and they ask for our help you think we should just sit back and do nothing? Is that what you think? Also torture has proven it is a neccessary and very capable means to get information on people who want to kill Americans here and abroad. You have to do what it takes to save American lives and our allies lives in a time of war which we are in. Appeasement with a pacifist Neville Chamberlain mindset is not the answer. What is this utter nonsense about Palin wanting to destroy part of the nation as some cons have suggested? Give me a link so I can review this please.

She will have my vote

Belmont+Sarah+Palin.jpg
Nice rack!!!!

Come on Sarge, is this the women you want for president?? LOL!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&feature=related[/ame]

Rallying conservatives from slumber does not necessarily equate to America being exceptional.
American exceptionalism is not a person. It is an idea. The idea that this country is the greatest experiment in leadership, achievement and success. This is THE land of opportunity.
This is a place where anyone who is born here, naturalized citizen or by choice a resident alien can achieve to the best of their ability.
This is THE only nation on the planet that provides that opportunity.
American exceptionalism and conservatism are inexorably linked.

And now you will post examples of traitorous actions by Sarah Palin.
You will also provide examples of rape murder...
Ya know what? Skip it....No one is interested in the ramblings of an irrational 60's leftover...
Or are you Keith Olbermann?

Embracing American exceptionalism is very good and it is very inspiring and patriotic. She is right that we should embrace it. We are a unique country and we should be a proud people who believes America is the best country in the world to live in. Sarah believes that we should be envied in the world that we should set the standard of how society should be and set the standard on how democracy should be looked upon. She believes that we should be number one and not settle for anything less. We should all agree on that. We are exceptional because we have the best military hardware and fighting forces. We are exceptional because we have a constitution that provides the freedoms of how we live. Sarah Palin in nothing but a exceptional American patriot who has come along at the right time in our history to save us from President Obama and his nightmarish vision to trample the constutution and rip the inner fabric of the nation out and destroy our democracy. Obama doesn't believe in American Exceptionalism and that is dangerous. We should all embrace her and American Exceptionalism.

Yea? Well, in order to be envied across the globe...

in order to set the standard for the way a society should be...

In order to be number one and not settle for anything less...

In order to BE exceptional, in every societal aspect other than our military...

we have to do pretty much the opposite of everything I have heard her open her mouth about in the last couple of years...

and follow Obama a bit more closely. Because, whether I agree that he is doing an awesome job or not, the man has definitely set a good standard for how people should interact, and has definitely increased the way the world views this country, whichis the first step in at least two of your points.

Obama is quite possibly the most divisive individual to ever occupy the Oval Office.
On Tuesday Nov, 3 the country rejected Obama and the direction he was taking the nation.
Obama has set out to pit groups of people against each other. In that regard he has been a successful Chief Executive.

BAHAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!

no seriously.....

hahahahahahaha!:lol:

I NEVeR SAID SHE WAS NOT INTELLEGENT!! never would..Shes just not ready yet.

Based on what?

Based on my opinion of what I've seen of her...Obama would take her apart in a debate..but thats just my opinion.
But you don't really think it's opinion..You'd like it very much if we accepted your tripe as fact.
BTW, what makes you think Obama would be successful in debate?
Obama cannot give a straight answer to a legitimate question.
He answers in anecdotes. Obama clealy believes HE is the answer. He believes his word should never be questioned. When he is questioned, he reacts with anger. Or he reacts with incredulity.
Palin showed a remarkable resilience vs a more seasoned politician in Sen Biden.
Upon hearing Palain's description of Biden's record or Biden's opinion, Biden's reaction was "absolutely untrue".
Palin made exposed Biden for his arrogance( he looked like he felt she didn't deserve to be in the same room with him) and his condescension.
Palin is a much more powerful figure in American politics than Biden is now.

She will have my vote

Belmont+Sarah+Palin.jpg

Wow, I really like the new boobs. They add a lot for her image as an intellectual of the Republican Party. I really hope she wins the nomination.

pal4444.jpg

logo4.jpg

What is she going to do about Todd Palin? He was a member of this party for years.

Secession and Terrorism

Quote by Joe Vogler, the founder of the Alaskan Independence Party:

“The fires of Hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government, and I won’t be buried under their damn flag!”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMz96zgvKc&feature[/ame]

Forum List

Back