Patriotic Donald Trump: I'd Tell Syrian Kids To Their Faces 'You Can't Come Here'

This is why I like Trump. He says the right things. Syrians kids will grow up and become rapists and murderers. They don't belong here.

Trump: I'd tell Syrian kids to their faces 'you can't come here'
That really does make America great doesnt it ?
-------------------- Trump is just stating what most Americans want Tommy !!
yea he may be...but its how he is saying it....just think how many might be backing this guy if he had some tact and was able to convey shit with out offending many who actually may agree with him....including many Americans of Mexican descent....no doubt many American born muslims too....
--------------------------- so , well he loses those that still think of themselves as muslims , Mexicans or other types of foreigners living in the USA . Course he also gains by his plain spoken words in my opinion .
you apparently aint no different.....i said American born ones and you call them foreigners......nothing like dividing people up because....they aint like you or look like you....so they must be "foreigners" or illegals.....what else can they be?.....
---------------------------- and yes , division , I prefer division , not everyone is worthy of calling themselves American in my opinion HarryD !! Yep , no big tent in my world HarryD !!

if Trump does does win he will be slapping the fools that voted for Johnson alongside their ears Bruce !!
if trump does win you may be asking why are all those he said he wants out are still here.....just sayin....
----------------------------------- maybe HarryD. My view is that this muslim problem is really a problem for those younger or not yet born Americans and other Westerners . I really expect to slide through unscathed . I live in the USA , a pretty big country , huge actually and there are no problems in my huge area that I circulate and I stay away from big cities . Plus I am an older guy that's just interested in the damage CURRENTLY being done to the West , England and Europe especially at this time . USA is still pretty much muslim free I think , maybe 1 percent of about 300 million !!

Wow, your utter lack of self respect is really coming in handy...

A more likely scenario is that whoever asked that question knew how much of a meanie anyone would sound if they said YES to that question. They would rather answer NO and then be forced to say that they are allowing Syrians here. Trump said HELL Yah to that!

well , to me anyone that is offended by Trumps words on Mexicans thinks of himself as being different than a plain old American like me . And I know where I come from but a mex American , af American ain't no American in my opinion HarryD !!
when you are a Mexican whose family has been here for many generations and you get lumped in with the illegals,just because you are a Mexican,it would kinda piss you off,dont you think?..or do you actually know any Mexicans?....

That really does make America great doesnt it ?
-------------------- Trump is just stating what most Americans want Tommy !!
yea he may be...but its how he is saying it....just think how many might be backing this guy if he had some tact and was able to convey shit with out offending many who actually may agree with him....including many Americans of Mexican descent....no doubt many American born muslims too....
--------------------------- so , well he loses those that still think of themselves as muslims , Mexicans or other types of foreigners living in the USA . Course he also gains by his plain spoken words in my opinion .
you apparently aint no different.....i said American born ones and you call them foreigners......nothing like dividing people up because....they aint like you or look like you....so they must be "foreigners" or illegals.....what else can they be?.....
---------------------------- and yes , division , I prefer division , not everyone is worthy of calling themselves American in my opinion HarryD !! Yep , no big tent in my world HarryD !!
so whats your criteria?.....i have to like everything you do and believe everything you do,or else im out?....

Ah, I see my thread is still here and expanding. Carry on! Just a reminder, this country was founded for White people of European heritage. See the 1790 Naturalization Act. There should be no room for third worlders.

Ah, I see my thread is still here and expanding. Carry on! Just a reminder, this country was founded for White people of European heritage. See the 1790 Naturalization Act. There should be no room for third worlders.

Actually, this country was founded by MY people a helluva lot further back than 1790.

Don't know , just know that my area is a very nice area , same as most of the USA is very nice . Its mostly just the big cities that are the problem Tommy !! ----------------- and lots of third world types in the big cities same as it is in Englands big cities Tommy !!
But its the crazy white kids who are racking up the biggest body count in schools.
------------------------------- Silly comment Tommy , sure there are some RARE mass shootings but in a country with over 300 million people bad things happen . Only about 30 thousand shootings a year and that includes lawful and unlawful shootings including suiciders that use guns . Not a big deal Tommy !!
No, I have seen it on my TV. America is awash with gun owning crazies who love killing kids. Its just the same in Europe with all these muslim rape gangs. One lot of them has just gone up the road now to rape whoever is in the Burger King.

Tommy, the real problem we really need to deal with is not guns or climate change. It is the problem going on in the Middle Earth. The Middle Earth is a powder keg about to explode.

WTF, is Sauron about to gain control of the One Ring? :lol:

CX5WDMdWYAAZzkw.jpg

Follow
Bette Midler @BetteMidler

Don't know , just know that my area is a very nice area , same as most of the USA is very nice . Its mostly just the big cities that are the problem Tommy !! ----------------- and lots of third world types in the big cities same as it is in Englands big cities Tommy !!
But its the crazy white kids who are racking up the biggest body count in schools.
------------------------------- Silly comment Tommy , sure there are some RARE mass shootings but in a country with over 300 million people bad things happen . Only about 30 thousand shootings a year and that includes lawful and unlawful shootings including suiciders that use guns . Not a big deal Tommy !!
No, I have seen it on my TV. America is awash with gun owning crazies who love killing kids. Its just the same in Europe with all these muslim rape gangs. One lot of them has just gone up the road now to rape whoever is in the Burger King.

Tommy, the real problem we really need to deal with is not guns or climate change. It is the problem going on in the Middle Earth. The Middle Earth is a powder keg about to explode.

WTF, is Sauron about to gain control of the One Ring? :lol:

It's those damn fire-breathing dragons. They burn every thing to a crisp. Even the grass is gone.

well , to me anyone that is offended by Trumps words on Mexicans thinks of himself as being different than a plain old American like me . And I know where I come from but a mex American , af American ain't no American in my opinion HarryD !!
when you are a Mexican whose family has been here for many generations and you get lumped in with the illegals,just because you are a Mexican,it would kinda piss you off,dont you think?..or do you actually know any Mexicans?....
------------------------- don't care if it pizzes them off , maybe I am of mex extraction or afri extraction but all I am is an American and that's 100 percent HarryD !!

Last edited:
A better question to ask would be would you shoot the first Syrian child that ran across the border to get into her mother's arm? That is way better than telling some kid to go home because it sounds a hell of a lot meaner.

Actually, this country was founded by MY people a helluva lot further back than 1790.
--------------------------------- and maybe your people killed my people who were here longer than your people HBeing . [see kenewick man] :biggrin: ------------------------------- anyway , the Country known as the USA was Founded and put into motion by a very small group of WHITE Men Males with swinging apparatus that were ALL from a very small area on the face of Gods good green eart !! Its been a good experiment that some think is falling apart .

Last edited:
A better question to ask would be would you shoot the first Syrian child that ran across the border to get into her mother's arm? That is way better than telling some kid to go home because it sounds a hell of a lot meaner.
------------------------ mother wouldn't be here so you'd just watch as the Syrian invaders tried to cross the minefield SuperD !!

--------------------------------- and maybe your people killed my people who were here longer than your people HBeing . [see kenewick man] :biggrin: ------------------------------- anyway , the Country known as the USA was Founded and put into motion by a very small group of WHITE Men Males with swinging apparatus that were ALL from a very small area on the face of Gods good green eart !! Its been a good experiment that some think is falling apart .

My people didn't mind killing alright. They gave the white man's military machine about as much hurt as they received. The were also very good at letting the Everglades do some of the killing for them. They have never surrendered to the Federal Government.

My people didn't mind killing alright. They gave the white man's military machine about as much hurt as they received. The were also very good at letting the Everglades do some of the killing for them. They have never surrendered to the Federal Government.
------------------ right on , a guess is Seminole Ehh !!

Forum List

Back